QA is doing something, yes. Even if, at the moment, it's munching on the shard equivalent of popcorn as Conflict, while not generating entirely novel data, is generating a lot of amusement.

She does do a few things for Taylor, but Taylor being able to track her goal? Cytorrak's not going to let a little thing like not knowing where your goal is stop his avatar.

Since Cain's never been shown to do directional "hand clap" maneuvers (he's done them, but it's an omni-directional shockwave), I was thinking that was partly QA. Hulk pulls off such moves via pure BS. The sort of BS that's let Hulk ignore gravity and fall up, landing back on his feet in the original pre-fall position via flexing abdominal muscles mid-fall.

As far as tracking Sophia? Taynaut is unstoppable at whatever she decides is her goal. If that goal happens to be flattening Sophia, then tracking her becomes a critical part of that goal, and therefor she can't be stopped from tracking her prey by little things like walls, or Sophia being out of sight.

Cytorrak's empowerment is via magical fiat. Little things like physics or logic need not be applied to Taylor anymore. She's not only an outside context problem, she's a reality bender too (and in some instances, reality breaker/warper).

Ok, so I was wrong. My apologies. In that case, if Taylor finds out Scion is the prime danger to her reality, can Taylor follow Scion anywhere and destroy him?
Since Taylor can always succeed in whatever goal she pursues, yeah, that should be possible. Target Scion, find his avatar on earth, punch avatar till it goes pop, tear open hole to Scion's actual shard collective, proceed to start beating shard to death, or ripping & tearing it apart until there's lots of dead shard bits.

On the other hand, I don't think Cytorrak allows his champions to pull a Superboy Prime and literally punch a hole into other realities. Which was even more insane since Superboy Prime at the time didn't have any powers.

There's already a hole to another reality for his avatar to exist. She'd just need to punch it wider.
We know The Warrior has at least one alt-Earth where his shards live, there might be more (three in total? it's unclear). But. They must all be somehow connected, that means there's routes between them, that presumably Taylor can follow.

Trashing the first one is likely to have a major, useful, effect, but I'm pretty sure her back-seat drivers will encourage her to be thorough.

"Now that's something my previous avatars have never done."

[Query]

"Punch out a planet, of course."

[Contemplation][Query]

"It was any number of beings who did that, though usually it was this Galactus chap."

[ALARM!]

"Don't worry, he's not in this multiversal strand."

[Relief]

But that Unicron chap is.

I kid, no need for carnivorous planets here. Even if it's fun to punch them out, they kinda chew the scenery...

Last edited:
Personally, I'd think adding a space drive (like a Spindizzy) and taking a planet out for a tour around the galaxy is more fun... But... There is this little problem about not taking Luna, and the issue of sunlight, that might require a tiny, tiny, bit of forethought...

Of course, priorities of the God of Unstoppability (accept no second-hand Rons) tend to be... different.

Personally, I'd think adding a space drive (like a Spindizzy) and taking a planet out for a tour around the galaxy is more fun... But... There is this little problem about not taking Luna, and the issue of sunlight, that might require a tiny, tiny, bit of forethought...
Simple, bring Luna too by adding another drive to it. It needs a bit of coordination but that's a solvable problem.

Simple, bring Luna too by adding another drive to it. It needs a bit of coordination but that's a solvable problem.
It's lower mass, so that means less top speed, but, yeah, do-able.

Of course, if you want to play these games, you probably need a deified Mentor of Arisia as your patron god...

((I suppose the god Mota might do, but, I get the impression he operates on smaller scales... ((I was surprised to find a write-up, and it is rather DnD-y, but we use what we find!)) ))

Last edited:
We know The Warrior has at least one alt-Earth where his shards live, there might be more (three in total? it's unclear). But. They must all be somehow connected, that means there's routes between them, that presumably Taylor can follow.

Trashing the first one is likely to have a major, useful, effect, but I'm pretty sure her back-seat drivers will encourage her to be thorough.
All she needs to do is find his primary cognitive center and destroy that. The remaining shards that comprise his body won't be able to act independently because they're not deployed AND they don't have authorization to act on their own. It's basically a lotta dumb shards lead by an equally mentally deficient child. Zion is clueless, and doesn't have any background in logical or deductive reasoning. He'd go spare trying to figure out how Taynaut was tearing up his avatar, followed by his dimensional 'hole', followed by his 'body' (hopefully starting with his 'brain').

All she needs to do is find his primary cognitive center and destroy that. The remaining shards that comprise his body won't be able to act independently because they're not deployed AND they don't have authorization to act on their own. It's basically a lotta dumb shards lead by an equally mentally deficient child. Zion is clueless, and doesn't have any background in logical or deductive reasoning. He'd go spare trying to figure out how Taynaut was tearing up his avatar, followed by his dimensional 'hole', followed by his 'body' (hopefully starting with his 'brain').
His 'center' might be a bit distributed? He is The Warrior, bits might go on fighting even if the 'brains' (those little he has) are broken?

OTOH, QA is along for the ride, and, generally, isn't considered a fan of her 'master'...

[HIT THERE]

[NOW THERE]

[WORLD STEP]

[NOW THERE] [THERE] [THERE]

[KICK THERE]

[SATISFACTION]

:)

(Why are most of those 'hit', and the last one 'kick'? QA might have... opinions on the subject of... future Entity reproduction. :) )

Last edited:
Cytorrak's empowerment is via magical fiat. Little things like physics or logic need not be applied to Taylor anymore. She's not only an outside context problem, she's a reality bender too (and in some instances, reality breaker/warper).

This begs the question if the Juggernaut were to Juggernaut in place vs The Earth would they start carving a giant trench as the physical movement of the Earth is met by an unstoppable force/ immoveable object in one or is it magical fiat but not literal cosmic movement magic fiat

This begs the question if the Juggernaut were to Juggernaut in place vs The Earth would they start carving a giant trench as the physical movement of the Earth is met by an unstoppable force/ immoveable object in one or is it magical fiat but not literal cosmic movement magic fiat
Cytorrak... to a certain extent might choose his fights. Yes, the above might be possible. But. While he is a god, with implied pretty deep reserves, they are very unlikely to be infinite. And, how and where does he recharge those reserves?

So, spectacular, 'useful', displays of STRENGTH, yes (might get more worshippers, directly or indirectly?), opposing the rotation of an Earth, or the orbit of that Earth around Sol, probably killing everyone on the planet, (probably) no.

The above is the sort of thing Trickster gods tempt Strength gods into. You might want to consider, looking at the historical documents, how well that tends to go...
(Utgard Loki/Thor - origin of the tides...)

that can out run F1 cars
Might be best to avoid car races, while we're at it...

Last edited:
Back