Mammoth Apostate vs the World 1: "Lost in the Mist"

For the Jumphawk, my suggestion on the Perk would be Load/Unload Speed,

Will this suffice?

Edited into vote post:
(Perk: All aboard - by using a combined technology of Fulton surface-to-air recovery system (STARS) and Special Patrol Insertion/Extraction (SPIE) a platoon may be extracted without the helicopter stopping to grab them, it requires the helo once it has hooked the dragline to do a near vertical assent and can in extremis by performed under fire with the Chinook providing suppressive fire from its 2 door guns and the ramp guns.)

Edit: I was in error it is NOT the fulton I was thinking of although there is some useful overlap.
I was thinking more of the old Airmail retrieval.​

Last edited:
Self Propelled Launch Loader - these are a specialty resupply unit used with the M270 MLRS, they carry and store the rocket/missile pods needed to rearm/reload the M270 in combat. They can deal with jams, misfire results, etc as a normal resupply unit.
Hm. How about Molly's Pitchers?

Will this suffice?

Edited into vote post:
(Perk: All aboard - by using a combined technology of Fulton surface-to-air recovery system (STARS) and Special Patrol Insertion/Extraction (SPIE) a platoon may be extracted without the helicopter stopping to grab them, it requires the helo once it has hooked the dragline to do a near vertical assent and can in extremis by performed under fire with the Chinook providing suppressive fire from its 2 door guns and the ramp guns.)
Hm, sounds plausible. I wasn't sure if we could apply the perk to Jaeger-loading, though...

Hm, sounds plausible. I wasn't sure if we could apply the perk to Jaeger-loading, though...

Sadly Jaegers require coordinated lift by multiple Jumphawks...(making the laying out of appropriate harnessing a logistical nightmare) the weight is too great for a single jumphawk to bear.

(Now if someone were to research a series of balloons being anchored at the various lift points, that were to allow multiple Jumphawks to use a variation of the quick lift with enough room not to be a flight hazard to their neighbors... Research anything!)

Last edited:
I loved this bit from your wiki link
Re: her later life
"She was well liked by the people of Carlisle, even though she "often cursed like a soldier." :V:V:V

Reminds me of Liberty's Maggie.

4 in support locks name, if any of these proposed transfers/upgrades/perks, etc are objected plz speak up but until then for ease I'm tying it all to name vote.

New Elite Candidates -
I support every single one of these names.

For the ones that still don't have a name...
1x SPLL Still needing name and appearance
(Perk: Zero Defects - in between reloads they perform spot maintenance on surrounding ground units with the net effect being a misfire exclusion zone within a 0.5 km radius)
With a perk like that I suspect their nickname would be the Mother Hens.
"Did you remember to bring you HE shells?"
"Have you checked all your fuzes?"
"Don't leave the APC without your helmets!"

1x Jumphawk (Transferred to man Chinook) @BadKatt85 , @Nixeu , @KnightDisciple , Still needing name and appearance
(Perk: All aboard - by using a combined technology of Fulton surface-to-air recovery system (STARS) and Special Patrol Insertion/Extraction (SPIE) a platoon may be extracted without the helicopter stopping to grab them, it requires the helo once it has hooked the dragline to do a near vertical assent ) and can in extremis by performed under fire with the Chinook providing suppressive fire from its 2 door guns and the ramp gun.)
Again, the Perk itself suggests a name. Stage Left, as in Exit, Stage Left. Another option I can see would be The Bail, because they bail you out of trouble. A third one, The Spirit, because they spirit away our troops.

We can probably make any name relating to taking something and disappearing with it work for this Elite.

Last edited:
Sadly Jaegers require coordinated lift by multiple Jumphawks...(making the laying out of appropriate harnessing a logistical nightmare) the weight is too great for a single jumphawk to bear.

(Now if someone were to research a series of balloons being anchored at the various lift points, that were to allow multiple Jumphawks to use a variation of the quick lift with enough room not to be a flight hazard to their neighbors... Research anything!)
The solution is getting 2 Elite Jumphawks that transform into a Helicopter Backpack for a Jaeger.

I support every single one of these names.

For the ones that still don't have a name...

Again, the Perk itself suggests a name. Stage Left, as in Exit, Stage Left. Another option I can see would be The Bail, because they bail you out of trouble. A third one, The Spirit, because they spirit away our troops.

We can probably make any name relating to taking something and disappearing with it work for this Elite.
I support "Stage Left".

I rolled, wife thought I was strangling from other room and came to check on me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:. This is simply awesome, and so fitting for the O.C.D. nature of the perk.

I can even see them entering play as an Elite without unique appearance or name, next day someone has stencilled the name and a mother hen graphic on their SPLL as a joke. Rather than being offended, they wear it like a medal.

I'm putting @Highwind down in support of his creation. Add @BadKatt85 , @KnightDisciple , I need 3 1 more in support, (and watch your toes I think I here the bandwagon approaching full steam.) ;)

' Stage Left' I'm putting @Highwind down in support of his creation. Add @KnightDisciple , @BadKatt85, Need 2 1 more in support.

------------Once these are locked I'll grab additional theaters Elite rolls----------------

Last edited:
I am proud to be a fellow mother hen, and I am unashamed to be the first on the bandwagon.

Yes to the Hen's.

Stage Left, yes. But add a Snagglepus graphic, I grew up to tons of vintage cartoons on the VCR.

Change it from multiples to singular, and I will join in on Molly's Pitcher next go around.

(Multiple pitchers sounds like a drink cart at a Margarita party).

Last edited:
ONLY Begin these rolls when Mother Hens & Stage Left have received their final needed votes. (Rolls made before naming complete will be wasted rolls).

=======================================================================================================
Elite Roll chance ( if you roll a group, please wait at least 1 hour to allow others an opportunity, then roll again until all rolled)

Fort Pulaski
5 fixed T-95 Artillery
5 Anti-Kaiju Platoons
------------------------------
3 AKP's - Border Guards (Bridge demos - 1 survivor cyborgs, 2 surviving Widower pack)
------------------------------
15 AKP's - Border Guards along tank column approach (Roll them in 5 akp chunks)
4 Combat Engineers that rigged exit 21 overpass and fabricated your EFP-IED's
-----------------------------
Pembroke (Dairy)
2 AKP's
-------------------------------

Bloomingdale (Mining community)
3 Civilian Militia (Bloomingdale Civilians) SPECIAL: Any Bloomingdale Militia to make elite status become Homeguard (Rifleman equivalent elites)
2 AKP's
-----------------------------
Oil Rig
2 AKP's
2 T-95 artillery
1 AK Torpedo Patrol boat
1 SuperCobra
1 Avenger
---------------------------
Liberty
2 AKP's
25 Civilian Militia (Liberty Civilians) Roll them in chunks of 5, SPECIAL: Any Liberty troops to make elite status become elite SOCOM equivalent Guerilla's

Last edited:
Frankly I'm a bit surprised no one is cashing in on converting our Militia troops to regular military units.

I am sure that both the Elite Motorcycle Militia and k-9 Militia units would benefit from better gear/training.

Smithsguild has repeatedly proven that upgrades are free actions and would only cost R.

(I'm almost positive it would be a pittance. )

....ALL THE AKPS!
Like, at this rate all of us will get to write up, like, 5 AKP squads. :rofl:

Frankly I'm a bit surprised no one is cashing in on converting our Militia troops to regular military units.

I am sure that both the Elite Motorcycle Militia and k-9 Militia units would benefit from better gear/training.

Smithsguild has repeatedly proven that upgrades are free actions and would only cost R.

(I'm almost positive it would be a pittance. )
Hm. @Smithsguild what's our R cost for that?

@Highwind how open are you to adding that, cost being the deciding factor?

How upgraded you looking to push them?

Militia K-9's to military equivalent K-9 Corps - 10 R, = 5 Handlers & 5 highly trained K-9's

Upgrading your elites Motorcycles... that can go so many ways depending on your vision. Basic mechanized cavalry / motorcycle Scouts / sidecar & hvy weapons. 10-15 R.

Something like an Exobike ? 75 R

Accreditation: Exobike was unused artwork from Edge of Tomorrow

Edit: EMS Roadhogs would probably benefit most from sidecars (additional med supplies at hand for emergency triage)

Ghost Riders sidecar/exobike platform for combat jacket waldo style flamethrower

Roughriders would benefit most Exobike stacked armors make you extremely 'rough to kill'.

Last edited:
....ALL THE AKPS!
Like, at this rate all of us will get to write up, like, 5 AKP squads. :rofl:

@Highwind how open are you to adding that, cost being the deciding factor?
I have no problem upgrading them, but with the plan as it is now we only have 3000R to spare this turn.

How upgraded you looking to push them?

Militia K-9's to military equivalent K-9 Corps - 10 R, = 5 Handlers & 5 highly trained K-9's

Upgrading your elites Motorcycles... that can go so many ways depending on your vision. Basic mechanized cavalry / motorcycle Scouts / sidecar & hvy weapons. 10-15 R.

Something like an Exobike ? 75 R

Accreditation: Exobike was unused artwork from Edge of Tomorrow

Edit: EMS Roadhogs would probably benefit most from sidecars (additional med supplies at hand for emergency triage)

Ghost Riders sidecar/exobike platform for combat jacket waldo style flamethrower

Roughriders would benefit most Exobike stacked armors make you extremely 'rough to kill'.
These prices are pretty low, but it can get expensive really fast if we decide to upgrade everyone. Let's see who makes it to Elite status and then we can tally up the costs properly.

Mother Hens & Stage Left now locked. Consider other elite rolls now open.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm thinking the Exobike will have a standard hvy MG forward fixed mount (with dual front and rear tracks with independent L/R direction controls they'll spin on a dime). I'd give Ghost Rider's a 360 waldo arm for their flamethrower.

Perk: Armored
Immune to SSC (except natural '10') reduce Hvy SSC -1 pt. Same lvl of protection as an APC.

Roughriders in an exo bike would be Immune to SSC/Hvy SSC except natural '10'. Same lvl of protection as a Tank.

5 fixed T-95 Artillery
Rolling Artillery.

Edit: The dice roller is acting weird here. Let me try again.
Edit: seems like I can only roll one die per dice roller box, and I have to refresh the page to get it to show up. I have no idea what's going on.
At least I got us one Elite arty?
Highwind threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Elite Artillery? Total: 7
7 7
Highwind threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Elite Artillery 2 HEAP Boogalo Total: 10
10 10

Last edited:
I'm rolling for 5 from Liberty's Militia.
BadKatt85 threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Liberty go ape Total: 9
9 9
BadKatt85 threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Moar Total: 5
5 5
BadKatt85 threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Moar Total: 10
10 10
BadKatt85 threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Moar Total: 1
1 1
BadKatt85 threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: Moar Total: 4
4 4

Back