We should focus on building big while the two religions are fighting each other. Though I can't help but fell that the followers are not going to like us much more than the COE.

We should focus on building big while the two religions are fighting each other. Though I can't help but fell that the followers are not going to like us much more than the COE.

meh,the church of light ethos is opposed to ours,but still a respectable one

''salvation is earned by oneself effort,not given'' is a kind of ''self made'' work ethic,wich i be dammed if dont like

we might be able to cut the city believers between us,but we need further intel with them

That's COE, the Followers of Light worship the imperial family and prefer blind faith and don't tolerate other religions. That's going to be a problem.
They don't, but they are slow in their methods. Unless they smell an opportunity like in Tessen. Also, read the bolded text under this, you have goodwill with them by virtue of your main focus. (Helping people.)
For them, subservience to the state is paramount, and that helping people is equal to helping their god.

Hey maybe we can try to fuse our religion with theirs like a fusion cult though one that actually thinks that tolerating other religions that are ok helping people is ok

I'm planning on doing the fashion revival action this turn with elaborate costume. Can we also use the lingerie, despite Martyris buying them?

Here is what I have for a plan so far. Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestion.

[] Plan: Rocking the Boat
-[] Accept
-[] The Unbroken
-[] Establish A Poor-House - (Tessen)
-[] Healing For All!
-[] Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (5 Turns Remaining)
-[] We Are One People! - (Elites)
--[] +7FF
-[] Mutated Corps. - (1/2 Turns complete)
--[] +5FF
-[] Ailments Of The Mind
--[] "The Dreamers Guide", Treaty On Brainwashing, Self Help Booklet, How-To Romance Novel, "Obedience And You - Training People!"
-[] Tools of the Trade - (Medical/Biological)
--[] Surgeons Kit, Textbook On Cellular Theory, Hygienic Instructions
-[] Scout The Pit
-[] Medical Wing - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[] Salt Refinement - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[] Too Much To Do - (Learning)
--[] Fashion Revival - (Elaborate Costume)
-[] Too Much To Do - (Archeology)
--[] The Crystalgarden

I'm choosing to do Poor-House and Healing, because they take quite a bit of COE influence even if they are pricey. Kicking COE is a natural choice, and I picked One People cause it was the only other diplomacy action of any major consequence, even if it is expensive. I chose to do it with the Elites, cause I felt it would lead to longer lasting changes than with the Common People. For the learning actions, I chose to assign as many artifacts to them as possible, since using them adds to the final reward and sometimes completes other projects by osmosis. I picked scouting the Pit because it had the highest chance of success, and a decent chance of finding a plot hook there. For personal actions, I chose Fashion to give us a little more income and to ruffle the feathers of moral guardians. I chose Crystalgarden to increase its chances of success and give some more flavor, since Martyris has not been in the Forest ever since the Plague Engine.

[] Plan Giant Robots Are Cool
-[] Accept
--[] The Unbroken
-[ ][Faith] Establish A Poor-House - (Mirn) (0/2 turns)
-[ ][Faith] Establish A Soup-Kitchen - (Tessen)
-[ ][Diplomacy] Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (5 Turns Remaining)
-[X][Martial] Mutated Corps. - (1/2 Turns complete)
-[ ][Learning] Catalog Everything - (Advanced Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics, Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics) Use: Black Rectangle
--[] 6 FF
-[ ][Learning] The Return of the Can Opener - (Weapons)
-[ ][Archeology] Scout The Wall
--[] 3 FF
-[X] Medical Wing - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[X] Salt Refinement - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[ ] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Free Action)
--[ ] Suffer Their Arrogance (0/4 turns)
-[ ][Personal] Too Much To Do - (Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) (0/6 turns)
-[ ][Personal] Too Much To Do - (The Crystalgarden) (0/2 turns)

Here's my plan, Faith actions focused on bringing down COE, archeology for doing our scientists' requests and planning to grab weapons from The Wall, one learning action to prepare to take TOP-1 and TOP-3 and other finally on our mecha. We've been sitting on that for too long.

Why don't we introduce ourselves to emperor? seems like we caught his interest. Maybe he can help us to reduce eden influences.

Dammit, I didn't have time to make a vote until now. Now to quickly throw something together.

[X] Accept
-[X] Starlight Crusaders

[X] Plan Floating Crystals and Education
-[X][Faith] Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) - (-39 Materials) - (-3 Faithful) - (0/6 Turns Complete)
--[X] 2FF
-[X][Faith] Establish A Soup-Kitchen - (Tessen) - (-4 Materials) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
-[X][Diplomacy] Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (5 Turns Remaining) - (0/1 Turns Complete)
-[X][Learning] Combat Stimms Round 1 - (Medicine/Biology/Chemicals) - (0/5 Successes)
--[X] 6FF
-[X][Learning] Learning: To Melt and Pour - (Metallurgy) - (0/2 Successes)
-[X][Archeology] Scout The Wall - (0/1 Successes)
-[X][Tree of Knowledge] Salt Refinement - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[X][Tree of Knowledge] Medical Wing - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[X][Personal action] Too Much To Do - ( The Crystalgarden) - (0/2 Turns Complete)
-[X][Personal action] Too Much To Do - (Ailments Of The Mind) (Uses: Self Help Booklet)- (0/6 Successes)
-[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
--[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - (Silver Mine)
--[X] Pay back first loan: -11.70 Materials
-[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Free Action)
--[X] Suffer Their Arrogance - (-1 Faithful) - (-6 Materials) - (0/4 Turns Complete)

OK, this should be in the budget.
Faith actions focus on starting the big school project and keep trying to get that soup kitchen in Tessen. Diplomacy and Martial are the same as last turn. Learning focus on stuff that will help us with clearing the tower ruin in a few turns.
Archeology has one scouting action, and the Crystalgarden as a Personal action because if we don't I fully expect some of our researchers to run off on their own. The +40 from it being a Personal action should make it relatively safe.
Tree actions are all locked and the final Personal action goes to the Learning project that we can use now and that will see much use in the future.

The Merchants get their first loan back and I upgrade the Silver Mine to the -0,15 Material upkeep instead of the -0,10 it has now. I also start training our next scientist; would have preferred another doctor but that action is locked.

I still have no idea what to call our volunteers, though.
Edit: Screw it, I will make it a reference.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Giant Robots Are Cool

@HeroCooky two questions regarding how research bonuses work. How much of a bonus do we get Per Faithful placed on a single project in the Learning field? Also how long do artifacts used in a learning project provide their bonuses?

Last edited:
[X] Plan Giant Robots Are Cool
-[X] Accept
--[X] The Unbroken
-[X][Faith] Establish A Poor-House - (Mirn) (0/2 turns)
-[X][Faith] Establish A Soup-Kitchen - (Tessen)
-[X][Diplomacy] Kick 'Em While They're Down! - (5 Turns Remaining)
-[X][Learning] Catalog Everything - (Advanced Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics, Electronics/Hydraulics/Mechanics) Use: Black Rectangle
--[X] 6 FF
-[X][Learning] The Return of the Can Opener - (Weapons)
-[X][Archeology] Scout The Wall
--[X] 3 FF
-[X] Medical Wing - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[X] Salt Refinement - (1/2 Turns Complete)
-[X] Stupendously Scholastic Scholars of Science - (1 Free Action)
--[X] Suffer Their Arrogance (0/4 turns)
-[X] Merchants - (All Are Free Actions)
--[X] Buying Goods In Bulk - (Silver Mine)
-[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - (Build A School - (Big) - (Mirn) (0/6 turns)
-[X][Personal] Too Much To Do - (The Crystalgarden) (0/2 turns)

Last edited:
Back