@HeroCooky from a player's perspective, will we be able to have any influence on how the new chapter is run? What about what's ging on in the region? Will it only run in the background?

Last edited:
@HeroCooky from a player's perspective, will we be able to have any influence on how the new chapter is run? What about what's ging on in the region? Will it only run in the background?
Your new Chapter will follow the Structure of the Pilgrims, with them basically creating their own Council, voting for an Adjudicator, and acting like a vassal to you in regards to faith and judgements. You'll be advancing Tessen from "The Region The Pilgrims Are In" to "The Region Where The Pilgrims Have Their Stronghold" while Martyris will be promoted to High-Adjudicator, basically charged with making sure both the Stronghold and the Chapter are doing fine and not start with the sacrifice of children to machines.

Influencing how the Chapter will be run can be done by looking over the Structure and creating an updated versionn, while providing help/doing work in their Region will be done via Write-In's in a newly created section of the Support Category.

I suggest that we send the Expedition to Ju-Ji's Hall. Not only does the region really need some support, but our donation means that the common people there will already like us.

I have to ask and I know its off topic but What does the Red Envelope thing actually mean?

-[X][Faith] Feed The Masses - (8/8 Turns Complete)
+1 Turn of Progress
Success!
Recruits: 21
Goodwill: 20
Piety: 5
Lucky on the Goodwill. The Piety is a bit below average.

-[X][Diplomacy] Infiltrate Part 1 - (Dirty Daggers, Daughters Of Rashomon, The Purified) - (3/3 Turns Complete)
--[X] (School The Diplomat-Corp: Criminals +15, Ashleaf Tea +15, A Victims Ire: Criminal Organizations +5, +6FF)=+41
Needed: 27, Rolled: 14 + 41 = 55
+1 Turn of Progress
Success!
And finished. Not sure what to start next, maybe integrating the Lost more?

-[X][Learning] The Mind - The Grey Disease - (Psychology) - (6/12 Successes)
--[X] (Scientific Theory +15, Black Box +5, Library +5, 2 [SC] +24, +4FF)=+53
--[X] 2 Eversun Psychology Works +20 to Advanced Psychology(+40)=+40
Needed: 57/93/143, Rolled: 57 + 93= 150
+3 Successes
I expected 2 Successes but that works too. Probably 1 Automatic Success during the next Turn.

-[X][Learning] Secret Of The Circuit Pt.3 - (Advanced/Pioneer Electronics) - (20/20 Successes)
--[X][In The Name Of Profit], (Scientific Theory +15, Electronics Workshop +20, 2 [ENG] +28, +1FF)=+64
--[X] Hardened Touchscreen +20 to Advanced Electronics=+20
Needed: 84/168/249, Rolled: 4 + 84 = 86
+1 Automatic Success
+1 Successes
Success!
Ugh, we succeeded anyway thanks to Boni but overflow would have been nice. Anyway, now we need 4 Successes to finish the miniaturization. 2 Automatic Successes, and enough Artefacts to get 2 normal Successes.

-[X][Learning] Gather Structural Information - (All Metallurgy/Physics) - (8/7 Successes)
--[X] [PD],[DoD],(Scientific Theory +15, Black Box +5, +6FF)=+26
--[X] Ablative Armor Plating +20 to Advanced Armor/Physics, 1 Eversun Scrap-Knights +20 to Advanced Hydraulics/Armor/Machinery/Physics, Calculations On Sandcrete +20 to Advanced Physics, 1 Miscellaneous Artifacts +5 to Everything =+65
Needed: 33/78/119, Rolled: 29 + 91 = 120
+2 Automatic Successes
+3 Successes
Success!
Huh, I wonder how overflow will look with that. Anyway, I will have to update my spreadsheets.

-[X][Archeology] Loot The Bunkers Entrance - (The Wall, Incubi) - (1/4 Turns Complete)
+1 Turn of Progress
Artifacts: 28
Seems like nothing exploded?

-[X] The Followers Of Light - (1 Action)
--[X] We Work As One - (A Small Donation - (Ju-Ji's Halls)) - (Send DoD for shipping)
Success!
Piety Gain: 21%
Goodwill Gain: 163
... That's a lot of Goodwill. Enough that we could spam Bureau For Imperial Civilian Logistics: Grease The Wheels for a few Turns.

News From The Sunset War - The Tessen Speaker
An all-around shitshow.

House Dall Takes On The Awake Machine-Mind ^Ä^ As Knight - The Truthful Observers
No political backlash, which is good. And apparently, ^Ä^ is going to be a rainbow knight.

Free Food For All As Aid Is (Literally) Flown To Ju-Ji's Halls - Rags, Rumors, And Rants
Giant airships do make transporting stuff much more convenient.

We suffered an attack on our Bloodbark Fields; 19 people (7 were Pilgrims) died before the local militia beat them back.
Will have to do a "Guards! Guards!" action to get protection for all facilities outside of cities. The "Private Security" upgrade would be nice but it takes 3 Turns.

Maybe guards as a Personal Action and the upgrade as a Martial one?

In a surprise attack lasting only four minutes after a short bombardment by our mortars, the bandits were either killed or committed suicide via pills.
Suicide is not really something profit-oriented bandits would do. So fanatics, joy.

The Lost continues to treat the incoming addicts to the best of their ability; however, an increased amount of narcotics and those that use them led to them having to turn away those seeking help multiple times within Jokvi.
Seems we have to expand our hospice network or create another one. Or we could increase our donations.

The Mutated have been disproportionally hit by the bandit attacks despite not having enough material goods or money to warrant such in many cases.
Yeah, sounds like it's the Neighbourhood Watchers. And they already splinter into fanatics and bandit groups.

But what is the scale of the Expedition?
Looks like Chapter is winning. But I'm a bit nervous about the Heresy chance...

[X] Outpost

Yeah we definitely need to look into radios now to keep in communication with our branches, and our trade caravans. Keep our unity up, get news faster, spread the words easier too.

You know what we should do now with Faith, build more Consensuals. Rashomon has just taken over the brothels on Ularn so we should make sure all other cities have one so they can be contained more easily.

Also, @HeroCooky both palace expansion options have the same name, it would be better if they didn't for plan making purposes.

The Houses Ju-Ji, Ali-Na-Hammadi-Nasir, Lo Hou Mu, and Chy Chi have already radioed back their thanks and gratitude for the generous aid given to their people in this time of need, citing that "many thousands of lives were saved and tens of thousands helped by the prompt aid given by examples of Imperial Unity."

This makes me happy.

Now I want to try to build up a cargo fleet to handle immediate help for things like this in the future?

Last edited:
@HeroCooky, if heresy crops up, what sort of options will we have to deal with it?
Additionally, what do you mean by heresy? is it automatically bad or just an ideological mutation? will there be a roll for severity?
To answer both of you, a Heresy is when the Chapter undergoes an ideological or philosopical change in regards to your Tenets and Beliefs. They can range in their severity from something like the Lost, people that believe they can only redeem themselves by fully submitting their lives and existence to redemption and service, to a severe mutation and break from your doctrine as they start saying that helping people includes forcing them to do something they don't want, and be okay because it still betters them.

Your way of dealing with sich a heresy is by being notified by the Adjudicator of the Chapter that such a mutation and warping of the Pilgrims belief is underway, in which case you'll be sending a Hero (most likely Martyris/his successor) to the Region in question, and resolve the differences in faith locally.

You can eother do this by bolstering the local piety, or by being challenged with a problem you need an answer to, or have the heresy take place.

I think this is the wrong setting to be speaking with that kind of hyperbole.

The Emperor of our nation would infact prefer it if we stayed in our little corner forever.

Back