A Reforged World (NO SV, You are King of Italy, in a Greatly Changed World)

The Pasta People and the English learned to get along... to the detriment of every other European power on the continent, and later, the Italians and English.

American was founded by Pasta people, Indians, Free Africans, English, Scots, Welsh, and wierdly enough, some Sikhi that go really lost.

As I have said, the Pasta people went to North America, Settled it, and founded this worlds united states. with others of course.
So....

What set off the in setting equivalent of the American Revolution? Though I have the inkling that Italy and Britain blame each other for it.

Another quest for the grind.
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Hoist the Colours (No SV, You are a Pirate) Original - Mature

"I am a man of fortune, and I will seek my Fortune." —Henry Avery You are a Pirate. Distinctions and legality blur in this realm, where individuals like you may be known as Freebooters, Privateers, or simply, men and women of fortune. However, in the eyes of the law, you are a criminal—a Bandit...

in case you all wanna see me write a somewhat sid meiers, and pirates of the Carrabian-inspired pirate story, here it is.

I'm also novelizing it to.

You know, now i'm curious to see how the Germans and France is going on, and Sulliman didn't he want to surpass Luciano in the balkans ? how was his jorney there ?

wikipedia.en - Francis II of France [1]
Francis II (April 11, 1528 - June 30, 1574) was Dauphin of France and, after 1543, King of France.

Early Life
Francis was the first son of King Louis Louis XIII of France and Duchess Claude of Brittany. His father said of Francis at birth, "a beautiful dauphin who is the most beautiful and strong child one could imagine and who will be the easiest to bring up." His mother said, "tell the King that he is even more beautiful than himself." The Dauphin was christened at Amboise on 25 August 1528.

One of the most researched aspects of Francis's life is the time he and his sister Marie spent under the Regency Council. Louis XIII (Also known as the "Pope King") had been defeated at Erfurt and later died of wounds taken in battle. With the death of the Pope King as well as French victories at Aquitaine and at Nancy, Count Henry of Provence and Count Philip of Toulouse called for the Metz Conference and maneuvered themselves as the Regents of Francis II inadvertently setting the stage for the Revolt of the Fronde.

Under the Regency Council, Francis underwent his formal education as well as witnessing the death of his mother, an occurrence that scarred him and his sister for life. After this, the King displayed a notably subdued demeanor. Nevertheless, the experience led him to become somewhat isolated, favoring black attire and exhibiting a contemplative disposition.

Marriage Arrangements
As the future King of France, Francis II was a marriage pawn of the regency council. There were several betrothals to eligible princesses throughout the King's early life. Eventually, the marriage debate was settled when Francis II offered of marry Charlotte of Brabant in order to more securely integrate the former Hapsburg Netherlands into France.

Regin

--French Colonization of the Americas
French colonization of the Americas was mostly focused upon the Southern Cone. The reasoning for this was because North America and the Caribbean were dominated by Spain while in South America, the field for colonial ventures was relatively clear. Additionally (though they did not know it at the time) the Inca Empire who had managed to defat Pizzaro was desperately seeking for European technology to resist future Spanish expansion. Due to these factors, New France grew rapidly in the 1560s. In fact, when Nouvelle Orleans (OTL Buenos Aires) was first settled by French Colonist in 1545 it had a population of 100 and by 1570 it had a population of 10,000 and was still growing, due to this it became the capital of New France.

--The Revolt of the Fronde
The Revolt of the Fronde was a failed revolt by a faction of nobility of France known as the Fronde which was lead by the Duke of Guise who were displeased by centralization efforts of Francis II and lasted from 1552 to 1555 with the defeat of the forces of the Fronde at the Battle of Amiens. The Fronde's major power bases were in Brittany, Guise and Occitania. At their height, the Fronde controlled much of Southern France, the Channel Coast and sieged Paris. After Paris was relived by Royalist forces in mid-1553 and the defeat of a Fronde Army at Nantes, the tide turned. After the Royalist recapture of Brittany, the Royalist forces were able to defeat the geographically divided forces of the Fronde in detail. After the Lyon campaign of 1554, the Fronde was defeated in Occitania and the Fronde was restricted to North-Eastern France.

--The Franco-Incan Alliance [2]
The France-Incan Alliance was spurred by two factors; The Inca needed a partner to help them modernize and France initially wanted a trading partner and later saw the Inca as a crucial way to check Spain's power in the New World. The Franco-Incan Alliance was formally signed in 1570 and was a major factor of why the 5-Years War started.

--Domestic Reform
Francis II implemented domestic reforms aimed at streamlining the state and making it more efficient. However, these reforms faced opposition from a conservative segment of the nobility known as the Fronde. The tension escalated when the King considered clearing irregularities within the French administrative structure, leading to a Fronde revolt. Ironically, these reforms were later carried out during the reign of Henri the Great [2], Francis II's son.

--Foreign Policy
Francis II's foreign policy was characterized by a commitment to maintaining peace and establishing strategic alliances. Following the Metz Conference, he inherited a relatively stable international environment, and instead of seeking unnecessary conflicts, he focused on diplomatic efforts. The overarching goal was to strengthen France's position and counterbalance the influence of Spain and North Germany in European affairs.

Death and Posterity
Francis II's health deteriorated in November 1574, and he died on December 5, 1574, in Orléans, Loiret, from tuberculosis. He left behind four children, with his eldest son, Henri, succeeding him as king. Francis II's body was interred in the Basilica of St Denis on December 23, 1574, by Cardinal Rochelle. His reign and legacy had a lasting impact on French history, with much of his proposed reforms eventually being implemented by his successor, Henri the Great.

[1]. This Francis
[2]. Magoose did say that the Inca would survive the next 500 years and that they would modernize. The thing is that Spain would really want to conquer the Incas once the world about their wealth got around and also the Inca would need a partner in Europe to help them modernize. Guess what nation has a beef with Spain? France, so I made it that France helped the Incans to modernize. They both win, the Inca get to modernize and France get's a partner in the New World to check Spain.
[3]. This Henri

Back