Transposition, or: Ship Happens [Worm/Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio | Arpeggio of Blue Steel]

Yes, definitely more a TST book than a Ringo, but still a good read., I still pull out my copy and reread it every now and then. This however is a derail, we might want to go back to the main topic.

Right, as in whatever hull Taytay builds for herself next whenever she decides to Go Loud, as it were.

I still say an Alicorn. The thing is supposed to have 256 individual launch tubes, can you even imagine the sheer amounts of CARNIVAL that would ensue?

Derp.

I'm just a fan of the great big Eff Off weapons Strangereal has. The amounts of Nope Ziz would have if Tay made a Stonehenge ring around Brockton would be somewhere between exospheric and fucking hilarious

She could always make a moving, submersible island with enough weapons to make Zion think twice ;)
The tech to make an island that could make Zion wary. He'd find Dahak an interesting piece of tech to take apart for the hyperdrive, wormhole drive and hyperspace tap.

And it would only take him a few minutes.
Actually I speak of the number of weapons lol not their effectiveness against Zion

It's used as an expression, not a weapons system that would actually deter Zion.

Imagine if there was a weapons system capable of detering him?

Zion: Sees a planet sized base with billions of weapons. Nope, not touching that.

It's a "Oh shit ! well lets go to the other side of the universe before that thing see me" thing
Yeah, doubtful. Either he'd be too depressed to care, or he'd get shaken out of his depression and call a bunch of other Entities to come wipe out every trace of the dangerously advanced space traveling civilization that just poked its nose in. Because that's the canonical Entity response to encountering one of those.

Yeah, doubtful. Either he'd be too depressed to care, or he'd get shaken out of his depression and call a bunch of other Entities to come wipe out every trace of the dangerously advanced space traveling civilization that just poked its nose in. Because that's the canonical Entity response to encountering one of those.
Hm. Could you provide a reference to this, by any chance? I thought I remembered a comment about the Entities largely staying away from such things.

Hm. Could you provide a reference to this, by any chance? I thought I remembered a comment about the Entities largely staying away from such things.
"I vaguely remember some guy saying that on the internet." -Czlyydwr Llrngwl

:p

Perhaps try the Worm Canon & Feats thread, or whatever it's called? Just not poking the bear sounds like a sensible idea to me, but Worm Entities.

"I vaguely remember some guy saying that on the internet." -Czlyydwr Llrngwl

:p

Perhaps try the Worm Canon & Feats thread, or whatever it's called? Just not poking the bear sounds like a sensible idea to me, but Worm Entities.
They retreated after not being able to control one civilization, but they blew up their planet as a FU on the way out. And that was a long time ago.

Last edited:
Depends on the type of the civilization I guess. I'm almost certain that even Scion would nope the fuck out and also fuck the nope out if he bumped into the Gallifreyans for example.

They would absolutely love him, especially our dear Doctor.

But yeah, I don't think Taylor would be able to scare Scion straight for a long time... at least not in the near future.

Last edited:
They retreated after not being able to control one civilization, but they blew up their planet as a FU on the way out. And that was a long time ago.
Not exactly as a FU, but because entity space travel works that way: blowing up every version of the planet to have enough acceleration to leave. So don't expect Zion to just nope away.

Back