Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Oh I guess the vote is open now too.

[X] A fine, midnight blue choker, from which hung a thumb sized clear gem, set in silver.
An absorbative antitoxin talisman, meant to protect against even the venoms of the Bai and the impurity of the ith

Roast her again Meizhen! Dissolve her with your ruthless friendship! XD

The hair ornament. I like the effect of the choker a little bit better, but the aesthetic outweigh that.

Plus, wearing a Bai present in serpent form makes a statement. And might be a mark of respect? Trust? Honour?

I just like the image very much.
The gift of something that's able to defend against Bai poisons specifically is also very meaningful. It says she trusts Long Qi to be in the right and aligned with her over other Bai that would potentially attack her.

The choker has the better power to be sure, but it's a real shame to turn down a serpentine ornament given by a Bai princess. It feels like more of an honor somehow. (Yeah, yeah, I know we're not 'turning it down' in character, just deciding what the gift is. You know what I mean.)

[X] A fine, midnight blue choker, from which hung a thumb sized clear gem, set in silver.

Could this be re-flavored as being more snake and obviously a Bai gift?
I know there aren't usually write-ins but could we?

[X] A serpentine hair ornament of dark jade and silver wire, meant to be woven into a braid.

I missed you Meizhen!

I didn't read her interludes, are they on Royal Road and what are they named ?

[X] A serpentine hair ornament of dark jade and silver wire, meant to be woven into a braid.

I missed you Meizhen!

I didn't read her interludes, are they on Royal Road and what are they named ?
They are patron exclusive at the moment. Very good too, every patron from red soul up gets access to them.

Last edited:

We're already tough. This means even when we're not together Meizhen can still stab things for us.

Last edited:
Ominous vase is ominous, not really looking forward to it but I'm also intrigued.

Bai Meizhen is back! BullyingTeasing Ling Qi hours are back! It doesn't get referenced much in text, but it will never not be funny to me just how much drugs Ling Qi does.

Ling Qi definitely needs something against toxins more than something that will retaliate against someone attacking her, especially with the Ith campaign coming up. Plus, the implications.

An absorbative antitoxin talisman, meant to protect against even the venoms of the Bai and the impurity of the ith

purly because its reminiscent of the first time we talked about Meizhen about necklaces and i like the fit better.

Retaliation hair ornament is a bit too risky, both in image and in an effect, choker is more useful.

Yet I believe myself and some other people are leaning towards choker for far less pure reasons. We know, yet we are not afraid.

But the better present would have been some flower. Alive one.

Back