Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Isn't +20 Speed pushing near peak mortal ability, even if we assume that Biyu is starting at 1 or 0 Speed? Do you truly, truly want to give a small child a time under 5 seconds on the 40 yard dash?

But Quingge will also get the boost and already barely cultivates. Should be enough for her to outspeed her daughter.

Although it does give an amusing image of the ghosts picking them up and sprinting where they want to go...

I would like to see Hanyi get some screen time to level up. She should be one of our closest relationships, as an adopted little sister, but I feel like we've infantilized her a bit since her legs were injured. I'd like to see her get back towards independent action- the Sprite we had a devil of a time catching when we played.
okay hear me out:
Biyu gains +20 speed from domain, and chases Hanyi around.
this is very good integration with family <3 we love to see it

for a bit there I wanted to say I don't care, but now I'm voting for

[X] Family Ties (Qingge, Biyu, Household, Su Ling)

This is purely for pacing reasons: the last time Ling Qi saw her spirit beast family they made her re-contextualize her mother's concern for her. She wanted to dismiss her mother's concerns: but she couldn't dismiss her spirit beast's. I think it'd be appropriate to reconnect with her mother after her breakthrough (of a sort) and make the same promises we made to Zhengui and Hanyi. We're not going to leave her alone and do anymore self-sacrificing bullshit unless there really is no other option.

After that we can get down to bussiness to defeat the huns.

This sort of duality is what I was hoping we'd see in any choice, we're the hand on your shoulder, the ally at your back, and the cold winter winds, the circling wolves, and the bitter sting of isolation to your foes. A weapon born of all a girl's ills and her shield against the same.

I'm happy you're all happy but reading that just made me go blind and want to start hissing at people to stop shining those damn lights in my hidey hole.

Back