The Path Unending (A Cultivation Quest)

[X] The Warlord's Companion of Steel Delight

Fa stronk.

The double-down point is valid, and the only thing I can say to it is that I promise to vote against doubling down if Companion of Steel wins.

Tangentially related, honestly I think 'Companion of Steel' could be a good name for it, dropping 'Warlord's' and 'Delight'

[X] The Frozen Forge

Adhoc vote count started by DkArthas on Jun 3, 2021 at 4:11 AM, finished with 83 posts and 77 votes.

I don't like the function of "The Warlord's Companion of Steel Delight". It's an axe that functions as armour. What will Jai Fa do if she's already wearing armour? Why would she want an axe that functions as armour? I don't see the point in giving her armour when she asked for an axe.

I don't like the function of "The Warlord's Companion of Steel Delight". It's an axe that functions as armour. What will Jai Fa do if she's already wearing armour? Why would she want an axe that functions as armour? I don't see the point in giving her armour when she asked for an axe.
Well, it's not exactly clear which bits Ves is keeping in the combination. As I wrote it...then as she smashes her axe gets smashier and she'll have crystal armor encasing whatever she's wearing making her that much tankier, which can be converted back into force for bursts of movement. She asked for an axe, it's an axe with a function that should be useful.

If we're being honest the axes are really just "as she hits, she debuffs/buffs/charges offense/charges defense" so they all fulfill her request without issue.

Think this one's the most fun, and I think the higher BT's important for us to deliver on Fa's request. Name's a bit unfortunate, but apparently we can change that if needed.

Back