A Hellfish flys again! ( a Simpsons X DVV CK2 Quest)

Voting is open
I kind of want Rotwood to try and come up with a Unified Magical Theory in an attempt to solve why there are so many different kinds of magic and different rules of magic in the DVV world.

I kind of want Rotwood to try and come up with a Unified Magical Theory in an attempt to solve why there are so many different kinds of magic and different rules of magic in the DVV world.
He'll definitely be interested in the Boiling Isles, although I wonder what he'll think of Belos.

Speaking of Rotwood I do hope to see him speak with the Kaiser and Lena.

Could Probabilitor's magic work on our own rolls?

Edit: To clarify, I'm wondering if his magical abilities being focused on maths means he might be able to do rituals or spells to fudge the numbers on our rolls or something to that effect.

Last edited:
He'll definitely be interested in the Boiling Isles, although I wonder what he'll think of Belos.

Speaking of Rotwood I do hope to see him speak with the Kaiser and Lena.
I'm guessing Intrigued at the weird magical phenomena a non magical person has become. But also horrified that someone would want to destroy the same thing he's spent his whole life hunting and researching.

[X] Admin Manager: Kaiser Wilhelm
[X] Occult: Hunter Noceda
[X] Occult: Hans Rotwood

Springfield is already full of weird stuff whats one more to the pile?

We should probably get the Kaiser up to modern working as well.

Out of the 4 these two seem the most sane really, besides I'm sure Lena would enjoy a kid to talk to instead of just adults, as for Hans if he's here then something bad must have happened in New York if he decided to leave.

Springfield is already full of weird stuff whats one more to the pile?

Hans definitely fit well with Springfield oddness.

Speaking of the guy he probably has to make a roll when dealing with magical beings for the first time to see if he able to contain his excitement over them.

It will be for anyone guess how he will react to the magical part of the Masquerade, since in this verse is possible the government ran a smear campaign against him on the past and Xanatos probably continued this practice every time he try to expose magical creatures in New York. Hans however possible link the fact nobody believe in magic due to lack of concrete proof and that magical creatures hide themselves from humans but he has no idea the mundane side is also stamp out any type of proof as well.

Actually other poitn to hire Hunter is that eventually the Owl House gang will end up attracting the attention of someone very powerful in they quest for magical things since they hardly super spies that can cover they tracks.

Edit:
Out of the 4 these two seem the most sane really, besides I'm sure Lena would enjoy a kid to talk to instead of just adults, as for Hans if he's here then something bad must have happened in New York if he decided to leave.

It's possible Xanatos or one of the magical factions subtly manipulate events to force him to leave the city.

Last edited:
Actually other poitn to hire Hunter is that eventually the Owl House gang will end up attracting the attention of someone very powerful in they quest for magical things since they hardly super spies that can cover they tracks.
As I said Titan blood is quite rare and powerful.

The moment they find that every single mage will be gunning for them, wihtout counting Belos itself if we don't discover him on time.

Since some of us may not know about the series other characters come from, can the QM put pictures of our Hero Units with their stats in the Aquarium?

Hellfish Aquarium a visual guide and you.

That should give visual aid for our heroe units to those that don't know how every character look, also put to which series they belong for those that are not from the simpsons, also added Hunter and Rotwood since they are pretty much locked in.

Hm, by the way, would there be any consideration for hiring Snake next turn? He is presumably still available. It may be desirable to hire him before someone else does.

[X] Hunter "Noceda"

[X] Professor Hans Rotwood

That should give visual aid for our heroe units to those that don't know how every character look, also put to which series they belong for those that are not from the simpsons, also added Hunter and Rotwood since they are pretty much locked in.

I think the Hunter image is outdated, from context clues in his interview this is the version of him after Flapjack saves his life. Which also means that whatever happened during the graveyard fight they somehow didn't manage to make it through the portal while Belos probably did.

As I said Titan blood is quite rare and powerful.

The moment they find that every single mage will be gunning for them, wihtout counting Belos itself if we don't discover him on time.
They don't have any Titan blood on them though? As I mentioned above it seems like the graveyard fight against Belos already happened, so he probably managed to make it back through the portal, otherwise I think they'd be a lot focused on hunting him down instead of getting back to the Boiling Isles.

They don't have any Titan blood on them though?
I think they're saying the moment the Owlhouse Gang finds titan blood, people are going to come at them. Not that they currently have titan blood.

As I mentioned above it seems like the graveyard fight against Belos already happened, so he probably managed to make it back through the portal, otherwise I think they'd be a lot focused on hunting him down instead of getting back to the Boiling Isles.
It's still possible Belos didn't make it through the portal.

If the Belos fight happened and he didn't made it through,* It makes sense for them to have looked for more options to get home. Sure they probably looked for him for a while, but Belos wants to get to the Boiling Isles as much as them. So it's a race. They want to save the boiling Isles and since he's likely looking for a way back too they might be able to stop him on the way.

This is all speculation of course.

* Luz did try to toss the Titans Blood into the lake so there's a chance the titan blood was destroyed or something.

So we automatically get Professor Crumbs and we get two more heros?

Holy Crap. That's amazing.

[X] Hunter "Noceda"

[X] Professor Hans Rotwood

The other two are a bit nuts and evil. These two on the other hand would probably have their lives improved by us hiring them. Easy choice.

So a strong martial with occult, a strong learning with occult, and a strong occult with diplomacy and stewardship.

Fantastic.

As long as Ned is fine with LGBTQ+ People (Luz is Bi and has a Girlfriend), he and Camilla may work out.

-flashes back to several future episodes where Ned, while he didn´t outright disown them or especially tried to "have them cured", tried keeping Rodd and Todd´s homosexuality under wraps-

...yeah, about *That*...

Then again, this quest started shortly after the Movie, which did tone down his fundamentalism quite a bit and returned him to his more even-handedly religious portrayal from the earlier seasons - so maybe we can nip his more zealous moments in the bud?

Mina is an incredibly strong option as well, but far too mentally unstable for me to want to pick, also she is genocidal, while brain eater McGee is almost certainly going to starve to death given there is nobody with any brains to consume in springfield outside of his fellow employees, leaving these two that i am willing to work with, that are not serial killers at best.

Last edited:
Voting is open
Back