A Hellfish flys again! ( a Simpsons X DVV CK2 Quest)

Voting is open
...The discussion of Sweet Pete made me imagine a Toon Mafia, which lead to me pulling a Ranger and making a song parody XD

Look, Poochy ain't usually the kind of guy to spill the beans
But beneath the laughs and gleam, this business is filled with fiends
So I'm switching teams, snitching, sneaking, went my way
Then slinking off to witness protection at Bahia Bay
Never thought I'd be an informer, officer, I ain't your rat
But if it's either that or getting kneecapped with a baseball bat
Then it's obvious, I got no option but to cough it up
So you're gonna hear me singing like Uncle Scrappy at the opera
Or a broad who's getting loose as a goose at the speakeasy
Jeez, I've seen scenes obscene enough to make queasy
See, we kinda like the finer things the violence brings
Fine dining and wine to drink, a failed actor's dream

For beating prohibition, Hollywood needs a coalition
You can refuse me any time but you're in no position
I hope you're listening, no read between the lines
Heed my unspoken wishes: fish are keen to meet my client
He'll be feeling fine, he just needs some cleaning time
Yeah, the things you say to Toons is baffling,
Well pal, now who's fucking laughing?
So tell the boys they'd be well advised in avoiding California and Danville
'Cause we're the type to help a mean journalist visit Mr. Anvil
Never mind the crime file, ours was a lavish lifestyle
Any violent transaction enacted purely mercantile
Honestly, some of these wiseguys are quite vile, it's kinda wild
What you can hide behind a goofy face and a docile smile
"You're flesh and blood", says Don Felix the Cat, "my child"
"Until the time we see you through St. Peter's turnstile"
Your life might need the mafia to take it off of you
Ey, no need to walk away, we brought a car for you

We're gonna take you for a ride around the block
And if you're feeling shy, we'll lighten the mood so you can talk
They'll need a team of guys to dry you out the dock
They'll find you drowned with a piano tied around your socks
That's what'll happen when you're diving down with sharks
So now your time's arrived to lie in the ground in a box
Fertilising flowers till we cut 'em by the stalks
Lying in a shallow grave, no rocks to mark, say hi to Thaddeus Plotz
Pause for thought: you wanna talk profit and loss? Talk to the boss
I ain't even sure if he works in his office or not
But I certainly never heard of him, officer, I'm at a loss
As to how the perp could have murdered, purloined, and driven off with the profit
It was all part of the plan, we'd park the van behind that dark sedan
The hired hands would wait for our command and then start to scram
Shift shipments of contraband while listening to Boop's band
If you ain't in this life don't even try to understand
You can call our tactics underhanded, I call 'em slick
Like after the Anaheim Angels game, you just happen to call in sick
We're all magicians, it's just how we perform the trick that's different
I can blow holes through vault walls that are four-inch thick

So of course we're mafioso, you darn bozo
No, I don't think so, I friggin' know so
The whole neighbourhood we control's a no-go
So if you don't hope for a five day tickle to both toes you better no-show
Make yourself a Joe Schmoe, the folk nobody don't know
See, this business don't go for slogans and logos, no
We hate to but keep it on the low-low, no fingerprints or photos
Right under your nose, we throw you off the scent when we blow smoke
Quid pro quo, keep your friends and foes both close
Or soon enough you'll be thinking, "Ey, where'd all the pop go?"
Stole coca cola by the boatload in packets labelled "cocoa"
Yeah, call it lonesome because they'll make you ghosts
Let me make a toast though to the most ferocious folks you'd hope to know
Asta la Vista, no one's closer, no one's supposed to
Now those associates know I broke the code, the oath, omerta
I've woken from the dream, the false hope of America...

Last edited:
Also decided to make an AMV (subtle but distinct difference from a parody lol)

Think of these thoughts as limitless light

(Shows a close up on Abe's mind as his thoughts slowly fade to gray)

Exposing closing circuitry of fright

(Apu is tinkering with a computer as it zaps him, causing him to shake his hand as his blood comes out, pooling into the ground as images of his family hurt)

Think of each moment holding this breath

As death minute in decimal

(Shows Wilhelm screaming as he rises from his grave, panting and looking around wildly)

Resident minor, how do you plead?

We'll need your testimony on the stand

Solemnly swear to tell the whole truth

So help you son, now raise your right hand

(Shows Lena in a court room as a giant strange mixture of a Springfield judge and Magica looms over her)

Father your honor, may I explain?

My brain has claimed its glory over me

I've a good heart albeit insane

(Lena looks uncharacteristically nervous as she gets to her feet and pleads her case)

Condemn him to the infirmary

(Giant Judge Magica slams her gavel as a shadowy chain drags a terrified Lena away by the neck)

All mine towers crumble down the flowers gasping under rubble

Shrieking in the hall of lull, thy genius saves a thirst for trouble

(Shows a Child Frink showing his father an invention, who scoffs in disinterest as it disorientedly cuts to the two running from a crumbling temple, Frink Jr. Screaming)

Scattering sparks of thought energy

Deliver me and carry me away

Here in my kingdom I am your Lord

I order you to cower and pray

(Shows Child Ned on his knees praying for the first time As Dr. Foster, his childhood therapist, nods approvingly)

Nuns commence incanting as the lightning strikes mine temples thus

Electrifying mine chambers, wholly scorching out thine sovereignty

So-so-so-so-so-so-so-so spiraling down thy majesty

(Cuts to earlier as Flanders is undergoing University of Minnesota Spankalogical Protocol, crying and squirming at First as his face slowly transitions to a smile)

I beg of thee, have mercy on me

I was just a boy you see

I plead of thee have sympathy for me

(Shows Hunter Bowing to his uncle before being grabbed by Belos as the scene silhouettes, though the beating he is receiving is still obvious)

See how the serfs work the ground (see how they fall)

And they give it all they've got (fall)

And they give it all they've got (fall)

And you give it all you've got 'til you're down (fall)

See how the brain plays around

And you fall inside a hole you couldn't see

And you fall inside a hole inside a-

(Shows A montage of Homer working at the Power Plant with the same sequence of events repeating again and again)

Someone help me

(Homer eventually screams and falls to his knees in the middle of these montage, crying as he tries to tear the Power Plant down only for it reform)

Understand what's going on inside my mind

(Shows the Finale and Jasper looking sad as they look over the graves of their fellow WW2 soldiers, pulling out pictures, looking even sadder because the faces are blurred)

Doctor I can't tell if I'm not me

When it grows bright, the particles start to

Marvel having made it through the night

Never they ponder, weather electric

Calming if you look at it right!

(Everyone mentioned throughout this AMV wake up In their respective beds in a split screen. They shiver and pant, getting up to try and forget the dreams and go through their day… but each room turns into a piece that when put together forms a yellow triangle that suddenly grows a finger, putting it where it's lips would be as it stares at the viewers before ending on ominous laughter)

Managed to do a little work on a possible plan for next turn:

[] Plan Undead, Not Unfeeling
-[] National Actions
–[] Martial: Buy Weapons For The Mob (DC 55) (Fat Tony)
–[] Diplomacy: Reach Out To Zombies (DC ?) (Full Flanders Diplomacy+Wilhelm)
–[] Diplomacy: (Confidential Action) Promote Taverns in the U.S.A (DC 40/60/80) (1 income) (Full Flanders Diplomacy+Homer)
–[] Stewardship: Build Lemon Farms (DC 20) (Willie)
–[] Stewardship: Invest In Powell Motors (DC 40) (Moe+Gil)
–[] Stewardship: A Bigger Mini Mall (DC 35) (1 Income) (Quimby Free) (Apu)
–[] Stewardship: Renovate The Springfield Retirement Castle (DC 15) (Jasper Bonus)
–[] Intrigue: Look Further Into The Mysterious Group (DC 65/75/100) (Finale)
–[] Intrigue: Set Up Some Patrols In Springfield (DC 50) (1 Income) (Mona)
–[] Learning: Study The Freaky Fish Guy Mutant (DC 90) (Frink)
–[] Occult: Study That Strange Amulet (DC 60) (1/2 Crumbs Occult+Rotwood)
–[] Occult: Magically Ward The Cemetery (DC?) (1/2 Crumbs Occult+Lena)
-[] Personal Actions
–[] Abe
—[]
—[] Hang Out With One Of Your Workers
—-[] Hunter
—[] Hang Out With One Of Your Workers
—-[] Flanders
—[] A Test Of Your Own Medicine 2
–[] Jasper
—[] Talk To Those Mysterious Hecklers
–[] Flanders
—[] Full Diplomacy Action
–[] Frink
—[] Work On One Of Your Inventions
–[] Fat Tony
—[] Spend Time With Your Son
–[] Kaiser
—[] Find Out What Happened After Your Death
–[] Mona
—[] Talk To Homer
–[] Apu
—[] Spend Time With Your Octuplets And Wife
–[] Finale
—[] Look On Your Own For More Clues About The Insignia
–[] Moe
—[] Run Your Bar
–[] Willie
—[] Start an Irn-Bru Smuggling Operation
–[] Lena
—[] Prank Someone
–[] Prof Crumbs
—[] Speak With Your People
–[] Hunter
—[] Hang Out With The Hexsquad
–[] Prof Rotwood
—[] Study Springfield Cryptids
–[] Homer
—[] ?

As always, Stewardship is so fucking crowded, we really need to put a lot of focus on to it next turn. That's also why I'm inclined to take the diplomacy Confidential action, so we can keep doing Stewardship actions that have been available and put off for too long

For personals obviously we don't know what Homer, Krusty, or Itchy and Scratchy will have to do (if we pick the latter two anyway) so I left those blank. One Abe personal is also blank, reserved for whatever personal let's us recruit the rest of the family

Last edited:
I like most of this, though I think we should try talking to the zombies, and maybe have Crumb tutor some people in magic. Or just see what new options are available next turn Occult wise.
Then you're in luck, because I do have reaching out to the zombies in the diplomacy action for the plan!

As for Crumb tutoring, it's going to depend on whether it's a personal action or something special outside of them. Even so, having him talk to his fellow elders also has a chance of boosting his opinion of Abe, and given that he's very close to his next loyalty threshold i consider that to be valuable to try for at least once

Then you're in luck, because I do have reaching out to the zombies in the diplomacy action for the plan!
Oh, I didn't see it. I assumed it would be under Occult!

As for Crumb tutoring, it's going to depend on whether it's a personal action or something special outside of them. Even so, having him talk to his fellow elders also has a chance of boosting his opinion of Abe, and given that he's very close to his next loyalty threshold i consider that to be valuable to try for at least once
Are we working under the assumption that his loyalty will unlock a way to get his powers back? If so, good call!

Are we working under the assumption that his loyalty will unlock a way to get his powers back? If so, good call!
I could be wrong of course, but just reaching out to them seems like a textbook Diplomacy action, much like reaching out to the Confidential was. If it does turn out to be occult I will of course move it to that category

I think boosting his loyalty certainly wouldn't hurt our chances of helping him restore his powers. And even if it doesn't, boosting the loyalty bonus we get from him isn't something to sneeze at even if it's the only thing we get out of it

I could be wrong of course, but just reaching out to them seems like a textbook Diplomacy action, much like reaching out to the Confidential was. If it does turn out to be occult I will of course move it to that category

Yeah, Reach-Outs are pretty much always Diplo actions

To the People who want to bench I&S, if you think it will make Doom not come after us then you are wrong. We are already on Doom's shit list because we bought I&S.

I at least know that - I am mainly in favor of benching them until we can raise our cap to keep slots open in case really high-profile hirelings come along

Announce working with Old Abe´s Family Emporium for DOOF TV Content!
DC: Higher the Better.
???+???= 64

A few days after Flanders came back from Danville, informing you of the agreed project that DEI and you were gonna Collab on, Doofenshmirtz started advertising on DOOF TV about "new fresh content" coming in thanks to the support of your company.

There were several announcements and even a few musicals with the objective to build hype, but so far from what you could tell, responses have been middling. People are somewhat interested in what DOOF TV will run next, but there isn't the level of excitement that the pharmacist expected, according to his social media post.

When questioned about what type of content would be shown, he replied with things like "It's a surprise" or "Just trust us, pal, gonna knock your socks off!".

Well, while it might not have generated the expected response, people now are aware that you will be working with Doofenshmirtz to create more content…and some are looking at you both to see the results of it.

But yeah, with Doof broadcasting our collab with him, we are now officially "on the map" for most Nobles in the States at least - for better or worse.

Now the ball´s in our court to deliver him some good shows for his channel, guys!

Well, Doof might not have done his best job in banging the drums for our collab with him in retrospect, but DAMN, did we deliver *and then some* - for the moment at least OAFE´s definitely the talk of the town in the "entertainment tv sector".

Definitely want to continue pushing some kind of entertinment angle at least - for one, we do have I&S in the pipes as well, but revitalizing it would draw even more of Doom´s ire than us owning them at all does already.

So we best prepare for that.

Well, Doof might not have done his best job in banging the drums for our collab with him in retrospect, but DAMN, did we deliver *and then some* - for the moment at least OAFE´s definitely the talk of the town in the "entertainment tv sector".

Definitely want to continue pushing some kind of entertinment angle at least - for one, we do have I&S in the pipes as well, but revitalizing it would draw even more of Doom´s ire than us owning them at all does already.

So we best prepare for that.
If anything the vast difference between his announcement and the result of our Collab may be better for us; he was successful so people may have had some amount of interest, but the fact that we knocked it out of the park means we vastly over performed those expectations!

Of course, now that we've set the bar so high people are going to be expecting a lot from us so we'll have to keep working to keep interest up. As they say, the reward for good work is more work.

Or to put it another way, when you dig the best ditches your reward will be a bigger shovel

It is to be hoped, certainly. Doom's attention was already drawn from the very act of buying the Itchy-Scratchy show. Revitalizing the show would be best done in collaboration with Doofenshmirtz. His aegis would be a much-needed bulwark as Doom inevitably waxes wroth with Springfield.

Hm, under Doofenshmirtz, Itchy and Scratchy might take their show in new directions. Well, given their long careers, it is probably not anything that they have not seen and done before, but Itchy and Scratchy might shift their cartoon to be more like a musical than anything. They are not doing so now, but it would not be surprising if they have considerable experience in singing and can do so rather well.

[X] Arch-Wizard: Professor Crumbs
[X] (Confidential Action) Promote Taverns in the U.S.A DC: 40/60/80 (1 income)
-[X] (Reward) Help Spying on another King (Next infiltration Action you do gets a +20 bonus!)
[X] (What to do about Krusty):
-[X] Hire him as a Hero Unit. (Currently 15/20 Hero slots occupied)
[X] (What to do about Itchy and Scratchy):
-[X] Bench them (Itchy and Scratchy will still work on their show but Abe won't be able to give them any orders or assign them to any assignments, on the other hand, can be hired as a hero unit later by Abe personal action

Voting is open
Back