Thousand Isles (Riot God Quest)

It doesn't seem like the vote is open yet… ah well, we can just repost it afterwards.

Authored
[X] The One That Will Be
A single Inchling will be given the title of The One Who Will Be and with it the ability to, upon death, reincarnate with their memories fully intact and the power to slightly influence their next life. The more they accomplish in their previous life, the more they can change about their next. They will know their title from the moment they receive it, although they might not understand what it means. The One Who Will Be will maintain this blessing until the day they willingly pass on the mantle to someone else.

Supported
[X] Create the Sacred Library
[X]The Rebar Dragon
[X] More drug herbs
[X] Malachite Menhir

Last edited:
Was too tired to consider what to do when I first saw the update; still haven't had time to consider it yet.

At least the combination of the Director and pain seems to have tamed the Power Plant into behaving in a less civilization-wrecking way, though, so chalk up another "exactly what we asked for" turn on that front.

Authored Vote:
[X] A Dark Bargain

Across the city, there are dreams involving the symbol that has haunted the Crab People since their beginning. Taking a form similar to the Director but with the symbol carved into the originally featureless face, an entity makes an offer of power and immortality to those who have the dream. Those who accept have the being's symbol appear on their flesh and gain potent regeneration and a vastly more powerful body that is optimized for dealing death and slaughter. However, it is a poisoned fruit, as overtaxing the regeneration will lead to the person undergoing a horrific transformation into a bio-mechanical monster resembling a cross between a snake, a crab, a praying mantis, and their original species.

Support
[X] Malachite Menhir
@Zalkon
@SeaTheTree
[X]The Rebar Dragon
@Planetary Tennis
[X] The One That Will Be
@Redikai

Last edited:
Authored Vote:
[X] A Dark Bargain

Across the city, there are dreams involving the symbol that has haunted the Crab People since their beginning. Taking a form similar to the Director but with the symbol carved into the originally featureless face, an entity makes an offer of power and immortality to those who have the dream. Those who accept have the being's symbol appear on their flesh and gain potent regeneration and a vastly more powerful body that is optimized for dealing death and slaughter. However, it is a poisoned fruit, as overtaxing the regeneration will lead to the person undergoing a horrific transformation into a bio-mechanical monster resembling a cross between a snake, a crab, a praying mantis, and their original species.

Support
[]
[]
[]
[]
want to trade?

Tentative idea: Make the trees created when a magus dies somehow produce books which look blank to anyone but a magus, but contain magical knowledge learned by the magus the tree came from (without harming the tree itself). Not 100% sold on it, though (partly because I'm currently focusing on the theme), so I'll keep thinking about it.

edit: It's astoundingly hard to think on five hours of sleep (stupid insomnia, stupid snoring-so-hard-I-wake-myself-up...). Only thing I figured out is that I don't want to do the book thing.

Last edited:
The vote is open, I just wanted to post this as soon as possible. I don't utilize moratorium in this game. I'm not sure how that affects thing, but considering my setup, I don't think it's necessary.

Okay, feeling... marginally sentient now, so let's review what we've got...

Living space? Check. And like most real-life urban areas, it takes up most of the region.
Industry? Check. Doesn't even need to be manned for the most part.
Construction? Check. Drones're mostly for maintenance, but I'm sure they could build something new on request.
Power? Check. We had to go back to get it working right, but it's there.
Transportation? Check, after a false start caused by the malfunctioning power supply.
Farming doesn't really suit an urban theme, but we've got it anyway because the residents need to eat something besides Phoosh.
Shops might not be necessary with the supply chain we've set up, between the Foundry and the auto-farms.

...Police aren't really present, though. We've got a governor, but no police. (I keep coming back to this as the only thing I can think of that this place could really need.) Other than them, the only thing we don't seem to have right now is mining, which you really don't want in the middle of a city (and is less urgent anyway due to the Foundry).

Authored Act
[X] Police Drones
-A separate, smaller drone factory is established under the direct control of Project Overseer. This facility produces stronger Drones programmed to patrol the streets, subduing altercations using the minimum force required. In the event of a persistent threat to the populace, or a direct attack on Project Overseer, this restriction may be suspended until the Administrator deems the threat neutralized (subject to Project Overseer's anti-weaponization directive).

Supported Acts
[X] More drug herbs
[X] The Ink Arts
[X] Soy-Crab

Giving the police force to Project Overseer because it's the closest local entity to being non-maliciously impartial.

Last edited:
Back