Thousand Isles (Riot God Quest)

Well, with such bonuses, the Gargorites will most likely pass, but shouldn't perks Thematic Coherenc and Lifebinder be applied to them?
Yes, but we're doing a Special Era. I think I forgot to explain that the Perkset that was listed under the choices would be the only perks that would be active during the Era.

It's going to be in an interesting place, that's for certain.

I am curious what force is keeping the debris from reforming, and if the Whispers either want it to stay that way or for the debris to reform in some manner.

I would argue against the Void Weavers as cradle of civilization benefactors. Because the Weavers are meant to be on the order of smart/clever and social animals that actually intelligent. Other than that excited to see what happens.

I would argue against the Void Weavers as cradle of civilization benefactors. Because the Weavers are meant to be on the order of smart/clever and social animals that actually intelligent. Other than that excited to see what happens.
More "dogs/wolves" than "people" sort of thing?

Anyway, I feel the pirates would more believably fit under Cradle of Civilization, but A: they aren't biological and are thus likely disqualified on that front, and B: a single act that benefits from all three Perks would be game-breaking in many ways.

Last edited:
More "dogs/wolves" than "people" sort of thing?

Anyway, I feel the pirates would more believably fit under Cradle of Civilization, but A: they aren't biological and are thus likely disqualified on that front, and B: a single act that benefits from all three Perks would be game-breaking in many ways.
Speaking of, I might be planning to throw my last two Omake Points at the Iron Skull Pirates, just so that they and The Lady Luck will be on the same level.

However, if you don't want me to, that's fine. I'd just like to know if you're okay with it or not.

Speaking of, I might be planning to throw my last two Omake Points at the Iron Skull Pirates, just so that they and The Lady Luck will be on the same level.

However, if you don't want me to, that's fine. I'd just like to know if you're okay with it or not.
I wouldn't mind that. Kinda wanna see what they'll be like as a Great Act, to be honest.

Vote closed
Scheduled vote count started by MangoFlan on Dec 21, 2023 at 11:05 PM, finished with 54 posts and 14 votes.

Era 5 - Turn 1 Acts
Merry Christmas everyone!

Vote closed!

Great Act
The Lady Luck (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Artisan)
Iron Skull Pirates (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Artisan) (+2 Omake)
Gargorites (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)

Big Act
Aureate and Argentine
Solar Plants
Space Sail Bugs
Sand Seas
blade, tail snake (+2 Pirate's Treasure)
Cuprum Moss (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)
Inch-Drakes (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)
The White Compass. (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Artisan)
Golden Carrots (+2 Pirate's Treasure)
Void Inchlings (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)

Small Act
Void Weavers (+2 Pirate's Treasure)

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!

Vote closed!

Great Act
The Lady Luck (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Artisan)
Iron Skull Pirates (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Artisan) (+2 Omake)

Big Act
Solar Plants
Space Sail Bugs
Gargorites (+2 Pirate's Treasure)
Sand Seas
blade, tail snake (+2 Pirate's Treasure)
Cuprum Moss (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)
Inch-Drakes (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)
The White Compass. (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Artisan)
Golden Carrots (+2 Pirate's Treasure)
Void Inchlings (+2 Pirate's Treasure) (+2 Cradle of Civilization)

Small Act
Void Weavers (+2 Pirate's Treasure)
Whispered Acts are not listed upon Vote Closed?

I just noticed that these are only our second and third Great Acts to date. I haven't kept track (obviously), but I thought there'd be at least one besides the Sunken City on Island 4.

Back