What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting is open
[X] Plump And Happy And Healthy

Tbh what's the point in investing in food if our people still have malnutrition? Just feels like we should solve 'world hunger' before the others

So, I was thinking about a possible design for a Light Cruiser scale troop transport and browsing around the various components in the ship design post, and I found something I don't remember being there before in the 3 DP Equipment section.

Automated Fighter Re-Arming Procedures - By cutting out several parts of the re-arming process deemed more ritual to appease the already war-hungry machine spirit of a fighter craft and replacing crew and servitors with dedicated machines, we can cut the process of refueling and re-arming our fighters and bombers by around a third. [DOCTRINE DISCOUNT - 1 DP Reduced]

2 DPs for yet another fightercraft enhancement. Not sure when this was added, but a 33% faster turnaround on resupply of our fightercraft is a nice new tech.

Regarding the vote, I don't really have a preference, so I'm just gonna let you all work it out.

Yep, we got that from making the Libra. That's a high candidate for a refit. Getting a bonus launch for every three is nice.

So, I was thinking about a possible design for a Light Cruiser scale troop transport and browsing around the various components in the ship design post, and I found something I don't remember being there before in the 3 DP Equipment section.

2 DPs for yet another fightercraft enhancement. Not sure when this was added, but a 33% faster turnaround on resupply of our fightercraft is a nice new tech.

Regarding the vote, I don't really have a preference, so I'm just gonna let you all work it out.
We unlocked that after we designed the Libra. Its pretty much a shoe in for the Libra-II when we get around to refitting the design.

You know since unlocks are never lost doesn't that mean even if we go down to Food 0 or whatever our people will still be eating enough to Plump, happy, and healthy of we chose that perk?

[X] Plump And Happy And Healthy

Seed bank is great, but only if we're attacked/raided and lose temporarily.

MREs came in close second given we've needed things like that before when grabbing already populated systems, but I think having a better of population eeks ahead

Voting is open
Back