I would like to know what in China could have happened to make Yu Zhong betray us in this timeline.
Yu Zhong has in our private talk made his ambition to clean up this mess of a land quite clear. The Yuans were one of the problems and not the solution. Going around and just say let's restore Han would actually be something he would not be that happy about. From our current line-up of characters one if not the most ambitious one for our cause is Yu Zhong. Shackling ourselves to another leader and this leader would even be someone that is not aligned with Yu Zhongs own ideas for the future, yeah that could end up destroying whatever bond we would have with him.

Neat, I genuinely don't remember writing any of that! Thanks alcohol, makes the writing process a lot easier and effortless apparently :V

Liang Shu and Yu Zhong are nothing at all.

LIANG SHU: You are some strategist
Selling the hard sell
Me and my Lances
Know you should go to hell
Is, your mouth lonely
With just your foot in there
Zhong, your brain only
Holds thoughts I put in there
A wannabe scholar? I'll spell out
Your ideas are circling the drain
One modicrum of thought that fell out
The last time that I picked my brain

YU ZHONG: You are so jealous
Of my track record
Ok Hawk do tell us
You feeble hack record
Your filial thoughts brand you
Weak and incapable
One small threat and you
Reveal that you are unstable
You drool at my strategems
You wish you had more drive to go
Go home and polish Dong's gems
Your ji is no match for my bow

BOTH: You're nothing without me
A noone who'd go undefined
You wouldn't exist
You'd never be missed

SHU: Your "plans" are out of your mind

BOTH: A show off! A blowhard!
You're equal parts hot air and gall
And no one would doubt me
Without me you're nothing at all!

SHU: You're in my way
I gave you all chances
Come all that may
You can't match my defensive stances

ZHONG: You are so thick
You eat, sleep, breath fiction
I won wars for you
Yet you show me this friction

SHU: I will stuff you in a cage
You haven't any shame

ZHONG: Hey, I'm a famed sage
And most people don't know your name
(Soaring Hawk? Seriously?)

BOTH: You're nothing without me
Without me you'd just disappear
Right into the books
Not given second looks
Or notice you ever were here
A no-one, an upstart
A loser who's destined to fall
I'm everything you ever wanted to be
Let's deal with the issue!
You wish you were me
You're nothing without me
Without me you're nothing
At all

Last edited:
Against an Asian lawyer--well, the original games were all Japanese, so they were all Asians...eh, moving on--whose rebuttal coincides with his name: No Yu.

I -will- reply properly soon. I am so sorry for the wait between real updates. This...this whole thing has really smacked me around, to say the least. Apologies it has taken so long between -actual- updates.

As a slight "update" -

Oh god, everything continues to be terrible. If anything, shit is somehow getting worse?

Bollocks. Welp, sorry for the radio silence the last couple months, I guess, but Jesus tapdancing Christ, this has been tough. For what it's worth, my hopes and dreams go out to y'all right now. What is this year?

I love y'all, I don't know how I've remained Covid-free, and whatever prayers I have left go out to anyone living in the US because Jesus what is even going on over there

I love y'all, I don't know how I've remained Covid-free, and whatever prayers I have left go out to anyone living in the US because Jesus what is even going on over there

Pubs are opening back up, so things aren't as bad as they appear. Not that they aren't pretty bad.

Still, somehow, the US has a lower death rate than Ireland. Honestly, the disease is more dangerous in the UK. Keep safe man.

Edit: If you are talking about the Riots, well, lots of tension from being cooped up for months and hot button social issues do not make for a good mix.

Last edited:
Back