Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
So the mystery choice is clearly Cao, that being said

[X] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling) Bai is Bae

A point of interest regarding the Cai and also Ji Rong: "Heaven, the creative force, separates and ultimately elevates man over beast. It is ingenuity and inventiveness and manifests as lightning when channeled into the world, thought made force."

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Huo Yuhao on Jul 10, 2019 at 1:07 AM, finished with 99 posts and 63 votes.

You know what would be cool? Having Xiulan, Meizhen, and Suyin all in a single group for a group adventure. They are the three friends outside of our spirits who have four rank relationship with and I think it would be fascinating to do a trial or event with the three of them. Although, to be honest, I kind of figure that it would have to be a significant threat to impose some kind of risk to the four of them working together.
Jeez. Just thinking about that group is mean. That's almost an old school MMO party group comp; Meizhen tanking alongside Zhengui, Xiulan DPSing down the boss while Qi and Hanyi just eats the adds, and then Suyin providing support and more allies for Ling Qi to buff, while debuffing the enemy.

This is actually a shipping vote in all 3 cases, which is why I'd like to see if the scary ladies can find common ground.

[X] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling)

Back