Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
I like both Suyin and mystery boxes, and it will be interesting to see what the noncombatents are doing on a mission like this, but we need a gu scene.

[X] Needle and Thread (Li Suyin and ???)

[X] Fire and Water (Gu Xiulan and Shen Hu)

I....will take the mystery box option. Want to know what Du Feng is like.

Might change my mind later

[x] Fire and Water (Gu Xiulan and Shen Hu)

It would be nice to see some development for either/both these two. Shen Hu is still a potential recruit...

Suyin is our friend with I think, the least screentime in general. We don't see how she thinks much

Last edited:
I can smell yrsillar's disappointment with our prompt retreat. It's absolutely smothering the opening of this update.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Mr.rodent on Jul 9, 2019 at 8:39 PM, finished with 70 posts and 41 votes.

[X] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling)

we sure do love Lanlan. Snake and Spider is 5 behind, Needle has least. I'd like them all to be competitive

Can't ever go wrong with more Meizhen. That said, I don't like spider senpai much. And Guys Xiulan hasn't gotten much screen time

You know what would be cool? Having Xiulan, Meizhen, and Suyin all in a single group for a group adventure. They are the three friends outside of our spirits who have four rank relationship with and I think it would be fascinating to do a trial or event with the three of them. Although, to be honest, I kind of figure that it would have to be a significant threat to impose some kind of risk to the four of them working together.

You know what would be cool? Having Xiulan, Meizhen, and Suyin all in a single group for a group adventure. They are the three friends outside of our spirits who have four rank relationship with and I think it would be fascinating to do a trial or event with the three of them. Although, to be honest, I kind of figure that it would have to be a significant threat to impose some kind of risk to the four of them working together.

Quest gooooaaaaallss!!!! :D:D:D:D

Back