Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
And here we come to a little pause, we'll be voting here for an interlude, after which… who knows? Please select from among the following scenes.

[] The Snake-

Snek. Done.

In all seriousness though, as much as I'd like more Meizhen we haven't seen Li Suyin in quite a while. There haven't been hints that she's doing something interesting though so I'm not sure we want an interlude to find out. Gu Xiulan and her new budding friendship would probably be fun too and she's had even less screen time than Suyin. There hasn't been nearly enough time spent on any of these characters the last few months.

"Master Liao has already sent off the message," Ling Qi very deliberately did not jump at the smooth and cultured voice which spoke in her ear. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of silver mist, gleaming like a mirror. "Your situation is known."

I wonder if it's spirit talking to us because Liao himself went to follow the barbarians. Considering that he thought it smart to report immediately, this may be less usual than I expected.

"Master Liao has already sent off the message," Ling Qi very deliberately did not jump at the smooth and cultured voice which spoke in her ear. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of silver mist, gleaming like a mirror. "Your situation is known."
I bet Liao is stealthing after the Cloud Tribe on his own now. And politely asked the diviner to watch Ling Qi.

[] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling)
[X] Needle and Thread (Li Suyin and ???)
[] Fire and Water (Gu Xiulan and Shen Hu)

Last edited:
[X] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling)

I have a deep need to see what these two get up to

I hope our poor gay snek isn't developing another unrequited crush

Last edited:
[] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling)

I want to see how the Bai are handling the fallout of that ambush by the man claiming to be Bai. Also, hopefully, we can see how the Bai view the alliance with Shenhua or inter-clan politics for the sneks.

Fire and Water (Gu Xiulan and Shen Hu)

I am singularly uninterested in Meizhen x Qingling interaction, mostly because of the latter whom I couldn't care less about.

Last edited:
[X] The Snake and the Spider(Bai Meizhen and Bao Qingling)
[X] Fire and Water (Gu Xiulan and Shen Hu)

Last edited:
Back