Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] Plan: Stealth is fine too
[X] Skill plan: Renxiang needs Help that won't get wrecked by spiritual attacks!

This might still be competitive depending on how late yrsillar closes up. Hope we don't mess up and end up with enm's skill plan without enm though.

We just need four people to switch over to "Stealth is fine too" for it to be a tie.

Last edited:
Remember that you can just vote for "Stealth is fine too" without a skill plan if you're worried about messing up the skill plan vote. You can just add in the skill plan if the main plan catches up.

Inserted tally
Adhoc vote count started by Maladictus on Mar 24, 2019 at 10:51 PM, finished with 474 posts and 80 votes.

So when Zhengui wakes up are we going to buy Hanyi a fire damage resistance accessory? If we want her hiding behind him let alone riding him in combat then she probably needs a way to stand next to his fire shell move and shrug it off.

Shounen training arc to develop her fire resistance :V

Ain't the only thing she needs to train on....:rolleyes:

So.....Hanyi also needs to train her stats as well. Her arts are real useful and good. Her stats...not so much.

Also

Skills
Academics: F
Art: F
Athletics: C
Dance: E
Perceptiveness: D
Spirit Ken: E
Empathy: E
Music: C(Max)
-Vocals: B
Speech: F
Stealth: E

Unacceptable. Even Yellow Zhengui can do better than that. Prepare for training, Hanyi.

How strong are we right now compared to tournament Sun Liling and Bai Meizhen? Would we be able to take them? What if we had Zhengui and Hanyi with us?

I think we would be able to take SLL with our debuff cycle and finishers but I'd be worried about Meizhen's spiritual attacks.

Last edited:
How strong are we right now compared to tournament Sun Liling and Bai Meizhen? Would we be able to take them? What if we had Zhengui and Hanyi with us?

I think we would be able to take SLL with our debuff cycle and finishers but I'd be worried about Meizhen's spiritual attacks.
Without Zengui I'd be less confident because we'd be missing that initial distraction for our buildup. But if we had the Zengui of back then we should be able to take them. Simply having three spirits adds a lot to our side when it comes to action economy and they do need to be dealt with because otherwise they start focusing down everything else. Like, our flying sword got taken out pretty quick the first time around but with at least one of our spirits untouched there's always one to help with that. So by turn two or three we should be a spirit and a sword up. Our general stat, skill and cultivation boosts would change things a lot of course.

I mean, we actually had a good shot at Li Ling the first time around, if we'd gotten a bit more lucky on that last roll our death spiral would have taken effect and I'm pretty sure we'd have won. Zengui actually held out longer than we did IIRC.

I feel like we might still be one-hit ko'ed by Sun Liling's special super spear attack (the one she used against Meizhen). Admittedly I don't know how big the range of that Aoe attack. Against Dharitri though, yeah she dead. With our CtE though, we'd definitely be able to damage her should we choose to do so. Of course, talking about Tournament Liling.

Last edited:
I feel like we might still be one-hit ko'ed by Sun Liling's special super spear attack (the one she used against Meizhen). Admittedly I don't know how big the range of that Aoe attack. Against Dharitri though, yeah she dead. With our CtE though, we'd definitely be able to damage her should we choose to do so. Of course, talking about Tournament Liling.

Can't we avoid her finisher with SCS now? I doubt her finisher is S rank.

Was that attack AoE? I thought all the spears were centered on Meizhen.

I think CtE might be even stronger than SLL's finisher if Ling Qi can touch her opponent, since it goes up to A rank damage and ignores armor.

Edit: I was thinking of the next stage of SCS.

Last edited:

It would be more equal if we had Zhengui and Hanyi with us, though she is still a bit behind defensive wise, especially as her defensive core arts are early green levels. I'd say Ling Qi is a bit stronger than CRX at the tournament right now.

Our decision to only get SCS and TRF in two turns means that by the time we actually get our core defensive arts high enough we'd be actually able to take them we'd also be foundation.

Can't we avoid her finisher with SCS now? I doubt her finisher is S rank.

Was that attack AoE? I thought all the spears were centered on Meizhen.

Like I said, don't know how big the range of that AoE attack is, or if it's homing like her leading spear attack. I remember yrsillar confirming that OwS (SCS tech) can cancel the homing aspect of the attack and turn it to a normal spear throw, so I would say it's a matter of how high her Hit is compared to our Sable Grace + SCS, along with the radius of that AoE. Like, can OwS cancel that as well and move far away enough?

The way it was worded made me have the impression that it's AoE (watched Fate Extella recently)

So.....Hanyi also needs to train her stats as well. Her arts are real useful and good. Her stats...not so much.

Also

Skills
Academics: F
Art: F
Athletics: C
Dance: E
Perceptiveness: D
Spirit Ken: E
Empathy: E
Music: C(Max)
-Vocals: B
Speech: F
Stealth: E

Unacceptable. Even Yellow Zhengui can do better than that. Prepare for training, Hanyi.

Wait. If Zhengui is the size of a large boulder/small hill/mountain, and he has irregularities on his shell like spikes/trees, does that mean that Hanyi can hide behind those things? Would that use Zhengui's stealth or Hanyi's stealth? If we somehow train Zhengui's stealth to be obscenely high, can we literally hide an army on his shell?

Back