Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Till we meet again Zeqing.

Ling Qi will just have to make sure that her and Hanyi are people she'd be proud to meet when she reforms.

AN: alright, this is the end of turn, I'll be editing in the plan vote in a little while after I've had a moment to get some lunch. Until then enjoy
Which means we aren't getting finishing update this Turn. But we still have Monthly Skill Gains, like at the end of Turn 2, right?
Also i was worried that we didn't have bonuses to Dark Cultivation. But now we have 1.4 Multiplier, so i am satisfied.:cool:
P.S.: Small endings is a new beginnings, right Zeqing?:D

LWM seems very good. It would have been especially useful for facetanking Ji Rong in the tournament. It would have been great for Sun Liling as well if we could get it to land. We could have stayed close to Zhengui and used it as a taunt, which would have been very effective.

I'm glad we took FSS though, since our build wouldn't be very synergistic with Hanyi if we didn't. If we used LWM in a battle with Hanyi out, opponents would be free to attack Hanyi unless we stayed away from her, in which case she wouldn't be able to help as much.

Last edited:
The hilarious thing is that Hannyi + Zhengui equals a taunt and tank combination. The two are just hilariously synergetic.

Also, we lost the Origin Temple, but we gained a native 1.3x, with an additional 1.1 from Hannyi and two 1.2xs in the other fields. Our overall loss was insignificant.

And yeah, Zeqing is absolutely going to have broken through to Fifth Grade when she's finished reforming, having greatly learned from the experience. We're liable to get a debrief from Xin or Jiao as our wrap-up, and likely CP if that's right.

Plus maybe SCS+? It's a pretty fucking meritorious service if that is indeed what's going on.

Last edited:
Some noble is gonna be salty their rimefruit booze source dried up

Eh, I suspect new treasures are going to show up. Outer Sect's going to have a lot of new and rare opportunities by dint of the recent ruling spirit breakthrough and the energy releases caused, since it's now less suicidal to explore the upper reaches of the mountain.

alright got the turn end stuff.

In regards to the sect reaction that's going into the next turns stuff, since it'd kinda muck of the scene atmosphere right now.

Now heading into the front page updates

Dat CRX Raise is good civilization. Combined with the Vent, we now are making a profit every week since our cultivation budget is covered and then some between EPC and our paychecks.

I'm supposing the fact we're now double appraisal and now have an Advanced Insight (Which means no bottlenecks until at least past Threshold) means she can justify paying us more @yrsillar ?

Sorry to pile on, but @yrsillar

Income:
Sect: 2 Green Stones 40 yellow
Liege: 3 Green Stones

Expenses:
Household: 6 red stones

263 Red Stones
356 Yellow Stones
29 Green Stone
7 Sect Points

On my record sheet, accounting for household expenses, I have us at 28/376/263. We started the month at 34/336/269, and spent 8 GSS on us and 6 RSS on the household. We also received 1 GSS income from CRX and 1 GSS + 40 YSS from the Sect. So GSS should be 34-8+2 = 28. YSS should be 336 + 40 = 376.

Did this happen because of some new income being applied retroactively? I'm not sure how that could cause this result though...

@yrsillar do we need AP for Moon Quest? I believe we should be unlocking a new one with EPC7 now?

@yrsillar no AP needed for FeFe tutoring?

Yes thanks for the reminder you guys are down 2ap this month

Dat CRX Raise is good civilization. Combined with the Vent, we now are making a profit every week since our cultivation budget is covered and then some between EPC and our paychecks.

I'm supposing the fact we're now double appraisal and now have an Advanced Insight (Which means no bottlenecks until at least past Threshold) means she can justify paying us more @yrsillar ?

Some of this, some of her just passing her increased income down to you.

Sorry to pile on, but @yrsillar

On my record sheet, accounting for household expenses, I have us at 28/376/263. We started the month at 34/336/269, and spent 8 GSS on us and 6 RSS on the household. We also received 1 GSS income from CRX and 1 GSS + 40 YSS from the Sect. So GSS should be 34-8+2 = 28. YSS should be 336 + 40 = 376.

Did this happen because of some new income being applied retroactively? I'm not sure how that could cause this result though...

Fixed, bookkeeping error

Last edited:
Nice.

So, 18 AP total, we're going to want to do a lot of exploring and a good chunk of Sect Jobs, as well as push up SCS/CDE and open some new Meridians.

Should be affordableish.

One person's desires cannot, alone make a home nor a family.

Ling Qi and allies within close range receive a free dispel attempt against effects which would force them to act directly against someone with whom they have at least 2 ranks of positive relation
Am i the only one that find this particularly disappointing for an advanced insight?
An effect that gives a dispel attempt, but only against charm effects ? And only if it's turning you against a ally? That's all ?
Even leaving aside the issue that as far as i remember we never seen a charm effect in the quest, how can this possibly be the vital keystone that allows Ling Qi to continue further on the cultivation path ?

Back