Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
Once again only absolutes seem to rule the day.
It is a loss. It is a win.

No matter, that a victory can taste worse than any defeat or that you can see a true silver lining in the direst of circumstances.

Also, didnt Ling Qi live for quite some time on the street? Don´t tell me that the time there didn´t teach here anything about loss and losing.

Maybe also important: A person can live most of his or her live without losing a great deal or suffering loss and be still competent or even excel. Tasting defeat is not as important as I feel it is built up right now. People are capable of learning by observation.

Alright folks. So things with me are looking like they're gonna come out with update ebing on monday. It should be a meaty one though! So don't despair

That said to avoid wasting time and to give you guys something to talk about. Lets do the keyword vote for your next archive dive. Same rules as last time, each person can vote for three, and the 'winners' are just the most popular. Only one AP this time so I won't generate as many arts this time though.

[] Keyword 1
[] Keyword 2
[] Keyword 3

@yrsillar But last time we did research with only one AP too.

Anyways though:

----

I want to be the very best,
Like no one ever was.
To catch them is my real test,
To train them is my cause!

(I will travel across the land,
Searching far and wide.
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside!)

[X] Spirit Ken
[X] Summons
[X] War

Last edited:
[X] Wood
[X] Resilience
[X] Music
Adhoc vote count started by OneArmedYeti on Jan 12, 2019 at 1:45 PM, finished with 51 posts and 50 votes.

[X] Resilience
[X] Resist
[X] War

Last edited:
before I make my vote, I want to remind you that we picked this option because we really need a way to train Resilience (the skill from which sp. armor is derived) and because we want something that can improve our Resist (ability to defend against Dispels.

Optional targets that were mentioned were also Fortitude (the Skill for phys. armor) so we have a way to train it after we max TRF, if we dont get TRF+ soon.

We also dont have an up-to-date art for Dispel (to dispel others techs), but Sixiang can do that for us. The only reason to pick that, would be if we wanted a way to dipel on others too (Sixiang works only on us, not on allies)

[X] Presence
[X] Composure
[X] Speech

I feel that our encounter with the Forest King is more or less an example of how our dealings with potentially-hostile overpowered people will continue to go down unless we learn to convince them to do something else.

Back