The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

What?
[x] Tell him almost everything, but leave the White Lotus and Korra out.

I couldn't tell him everything, I mean I didn't know him, I didn't know if he would end up telling to another person, and I didn't want to risk Korra's location and make her move to another place again, that would be horrible for her… I need to work my way around the true.

Then I remember, all the times my past-self had to lie, how he talked, how he moved, and more than anything, why he did it.

Subterfuge: C (O O)
???: D+++ (O O) >>> C (O O)
Past Life Connection: D+ (X O) >>> D++ (O O)

With that, I began to talk about my life, how I was found in a boat after a storm, the time I spent with the children in the orphanage, the time I discovered my earthbending skills, how an Earth Master adopted me as a pupil and didn't let me visit the orphanage again until I was a Master to avoid distractions, and all the different techniques I learned.

By the end of it I think I saw stars in the eyes of Varrick, but suddenly his face turned very serious.

"I know you're hiding something Li, but that's alright we all the rights to some secrets, but I want to ask you something, can you shown me a little of your dustbending? I just need some proof kid.

I just stared at him for a few moments surprised at his tone, then I raised my right hand and transformed the earth manacle that I was using into dust, I made it float a little around the table and then slowly turn it back into the original form.

When I turn my eyes to Varrick's face I just saw a huge grin, he suddenly slammed his right hand on the table while pointing at me with his left one, "I want to write about your life Li!"

"…Huh?"

"It has everything! Drama, action, family! A kid becoming a man for the desire to become strong! And the repetitive use of the word, Youth!"

"What?"

"I have a gift kid! A gift for good ideas, and right now I feel that making a book about your life will be one of my best ideas! It will make me rich! Well, richer, and you too!"

"What."

"I will need to send some letters, fire my actual assistant, and some others things," Varrick just kept going, "here!" he said while giving some paper, "that's my card! Give it the guards in front of my boat and they will let you in, come tomorrow if you decide to accept!" He finished while moving to leave the restaurant.

"Wait! Which one is your boat?!" I asked before he could leave.

"You will know it when you see it!" He yelled while opening the door.

Leaving me alone in the table, with a paid bill and a card with all of his jobs on it.

"Wait… he's an interior decorator too?"

[] Go see Varrick tomorrow.
[] Explore the city tomorrow.
[] Spend time in the orphanage.

----------
Subterfuge: C (O O) (You ability to lie and hide information with both your words and body lenguaje)

Last edited:
A legend is write!
[x] Go see Varrick tomorrow.

"Are you sure that's a good idea Li?" One of the ladies in the orphanage said after I explained to them what happened with Varrick.

"Of course! If it works then I could give you the money!" I answered with certainly.

"Oh Li, but we're perfectly fine," One of them tried to say.

"I know, but a little extra can't hurt!" I said with a smile, "beside if you want you can simply bank the money until I need it, after all isn't like I will tell him to send the money to the White Lotus compound."

Charming: D+++ (O O) >>> (X O)

"*sigh* Very well Li, just… be careful!" The first one said before hugging me, "You're such a sweet child!" I think she was about to cry.

"I will bring the tissues," Another of the ladies deadpanned before leaving the room.
----------
Big, white and blue with two huge guards protecting the ramp, yeah I think this is place.

"Yo! Mister Varrick said he wanted to talk to me!" I yelled to the guards while showing the card that the merchant had given to me.

"Huh?" One of the guards said while looking at the card, "Well… welcome aboard… I guess?" He finally said, leaving me enter the yacht.

"No, no, no, more rude, but with an air of playfulness, eccentric but with a serious aspect," I entered the main hall to find Varrick talking with someone that was trying to drawn something over a canvas, "Huh? Li? Perfect, perfect! Come, sit here and let Mister Shen draw a portrait of your face," as soon as Varrick looked at me, he moved me to a chair and told me to not move.

"I'm glad you have decided to accept me offer kid! You will see, this will become a very lucrative business for both of us, now where is that girl, Zhu Li!?" He yelled calling someone.

Just then another set of doors opened revealing a young woman with brunette hair in a bum, wearing small glasses and a classy uniform, carrying some kind of machine with paper in it.

"I was bringing the typewriter," She said in a monotone voice.

"Huh? Excellent! Always a step ahead I see, good, good, Li this is Zhu Li! My new and as of the moment best assistant! Zhu Li this is Li! Whose legend will extend to the 4 nations!" Varrick presented us to each other.

"Nice to meet you!" I greeted her without moving much, she just give me a little smile and a nod.

"Zhu Li will write your story, she's very fast so just repeat everything you told me yesterday and we will be set."

"Didn't you say that you would be the writer?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Li, Li, Li, I have a very important job," Varrick said while shaking his head, "I will be the editor! Now, let's begin!"

[] Tell the whole story again.
-[] Let Varrick "spice up" the story a little.
-[] Just the true.
[] Tell the whole story again but telling Varrick to not write the true location of the orphanage and change some of the names.
-[] Let Varrick "spice up" the story a little.
-[] Just the true.

----------
"…And after I defeated him, I became a Master." I finished, 2 hours after the artist had finished the portrait.

Subterfuge: C (O O) >>> C (X O)

"*sniff*it's so wonderful," Varrick said while using a handkerchief to clean off a tear, "We will gain so much money *sniff*"

"Oh about that, could you send the money to the orphanage? I may travel to another place with my Master later, so I don't know, if we can be in contact much."

"No problem!" He answered immediately, throwing the handkerchief back, just to be caught by Zhu Li, "Give me a few months and the whole place will be able to rebuild itself in gold, you will see!" The editor grinned while searching for something inside his coat, "and talking about gold, here!" He said throwing a bag at me.

A bag full of coins.

"100 Yuans! Take it as an early pay!" He finished with a wink, "Now if you excuse me is time for a little 'me time', Zhu Li!... Where is she now?"

"She already left, she said something about preparing the bubbles?" I answered while walking to the exit.

"Excellent!"
----------
Hmmm with this much money I could buy some candies to the kids and maybe even something for Korra… but what?

[] Buy a collar
[] Buy a bracelet
[] Buy a polar bear-dog plushy.
[] Buy a scarf.
[] Write-in

----------
[] Spend time with the kids
[] Explore the city
[] Write-in

I have 5 days left.

Last edited:
Neck things.
[x] Tell the whole story again but telling Varrick to don't write the true location of the orphanage and change some of the names.
-[x] Just the Truth.

[x] Buy a collar

[x] Spend time with the kids

I hope that I did the right thing by telling Varrick to write just the truth, I mean, I know that my life had been amazing, I live with the passion of Youth in me after all, but I wonder… how people will react.
----------
I honestly didn't know that there were so many things that could be used at the neck! Chokers, necklaces, pendants, even collars! Though I think those are for pets… I'm almost sure.

I glanced at the bag of candies for the kids that I have on my back, maybe I should have delivered that to the orphanage first, because I think I will be here a while

[] Buy a Choker
-[] Write-in design
[] Buy a Necklace
-[] Write-in design
[] Buy a Pendant
-[] Write-in design
[] Buy a Collar
-[] Write-in design

----------
"Li, Li! Catch me!"

"Li look how fast I can run!"

"Li! Look how I climb!"

"Snowball fight!"

…Maybe giving all the candy to the kids was a bad idea.

"Mud fight!"

Nah, this was fine.
----------
"And then I used my dustbending to create tables of earth in the air and fly!" I told the children with a big smile.

"Wow~" Was their answer.

"Li is the best Master!"

Motivator: D (O O) >>> D (X O)
Cool: D++ (X O) >>> D+++ (O O)

----------
"Ok, now take a big breath, and the exhale," I explained while we all were in lotus position.

"Li! Kodak is sleeping!"

"Tattletale!"

Teacher: E+++ >>> D (O O)
----------
"Ok, are you holding tight?"

"Yes!" Was the immediate answer of the kids.

"Alright, here we go!"

Maybe using my dust and earth bending skills to create a big multi-cart wagon with the form of a dragon that I could move in the air for the kids was a misuse of my powers.

"Weeeee~!"

But with smiles like that, I didn't care.

Direct Contact: C+ (O O) >>> C+ (X O)
Remote Control: C+ (O O) >>> C+ (X O)

----------
[] Explore the city

I have 4 days left.
----------
AN: Maybe I'm letting you choose what kind of neck wear Li will buy because I'm a nice person, maybe is because I want to see you fight, *shrug* who knows. :V

AN 2: And yes, Li made a rollercoaster.

Last edited:
To Pro, or not to Pro.
[x] Explore the city

[x] Buy a Choker

-[x] Really Fancy

In the end after considering many, many kinds of neckwear I choose a fancy choker that has a blue gem in the middle, I hope Korra likes it.
----------
While exploring the city, I end up in an area that seems to focus on sports. There were different gyms and some arenas, both for normal sports, and some with people simply sparring.

But what caught my attention was a building's sign, with the words: 'Pro-Bending Classes' and one little board in the front that said: 'Inauguration Week's Special Promotion: First class is free'.

Hmmm, I had heard of Pro-Bending, it was some kind of sport that focuses on the use of bending skills, like its name suggested, I wonder…
----------
There were 4 arenas, each one with a line of people, from kids to teenagers, and an instructor giving some advice. It seems like 3 of them were for individual teaching, the earth and fire bending lines were the more shorter ones, obviously, and the last arena was for teams.

The teams look random, so I suppose they just took 3 benders and began to teach them.

[] Enter the line for Earthbenders.
[] Enter the line for teams.
[] Just watch for now.

----------
AN: …what? I knew that you would choose to enter anyway.

Last edited:
1.- Omake: Finely worded Apology (Non-Canon)
**Omake**
Finely worded Apology
The evening after having sent 7 Squad with Sato's new toys after the Avatar and her boytoy, Amon could be found relaxing. Sitting in his favorite chair while drinking a fine herbal tea. Suddenly a mook enters the room with a report in hand.

Looking up from sipping his tea "You have news?" Amon asks blandly hiding the excitement he felt, surely his men had been successful in capturing the avatar at last.

"Yes lord Amon!" The mook replies but wince afterwards. "But it isn't good news. . . 7 Squad was completely annihilated."

Amon who had gone back to his drink does a spit take at this. "WHAT?! The Avatar was able to defeat not only our crack team, but also the new equipment? How is this possible?"

"Umm w-well, about that. . ." the mook manages to stutter out.

"Yes? Tell me already!" Amon growled out.

"The squad was actually able to subdue the Avatar, but before they could get away, the Avatars companion found them and went completely berserk. It's well known that the Green beast is a master Earthbender, but he didn't even bother using any obvious earth bending techniques. Hell he punched a hole clear through one of the men's sternum!" the mook shudders violently as he continues "You don't even want know what he did to the rest, needless to say their remains are unrecoverable."

Amon silently stews for a bit before calmly replying. "And what of the gear provided by Mister Sato? What became of that?"

Nervously the mook swallows "Also unrecoverable. I'm afraid Mister Sato will soon be found out."

Bring one of his hands to his face mask to rub his brow. "You say he did all this without any obvious use of bending?"

"Yes my lord." the mook replied

"Right then, we need a basket, some fresh fruit, chocolate, a packet of incense, and some scented soap. Also I'll need you to go to the market and get a card." Amon says sighing. . .

The next morning a messenger delivers a gift basket with a politely written apology to the air temple addressed to Li.

That is ALSO wrong. Even focusing on exclusively sand-bending, I don't recall Toph ever bending an entire villages worth of sand simultaneously, and Gaaras sand is extremely quick, able to catch Lee who was moving faster than the normal eye could see, should be definitely able to catch Toph.
You have your opinion, and I have mine.

Last edited:
Rules of the game.
[X] Enter the line for teams.

I decided to enter the line for teams after some staff gave me a pro-bending uniform, it was a little long but it gave me time to observe the arena.

It was hexagonal, divided into 2 sections, one red and one blue and were divide in 3 sections each. The 3 sections were divided by metal grates from which the waterbenders could get water, and the earthbenders could get some earth disks from holes in the arena. The whole thing was surrounded by bouncy ropes, except on the opposite ends of the arena.

It was quite the battlefield.

"Ok, now I need an earthbender!" The trainer suddenly yells bringing me back from my thinking.

"I'm an earthbender!" I exclaimed while walking to the field.

"Ok, take some time to meet with your teammates while I form the other team," I said while walking to the other side.

"Hey! I'm Ayane! Nice to meet you!" A girl with a long ponytail, blue eyes and pale skin yelled near me while waving her hand, she was a little biy smaller than me and had a big smile.

"Hi! I'm Li Hua, I like your spirit! You're very youthful!" I answered back.

"Thanks!... I guess? Oh what's your name?" She asked our last member, a water tribe boy with hair covering his right eye, the one that I could see was brown. He looked like he didn't want to be here.

"I… I'm Sorak," He whispered in a barely audible tone.

"Nice to meet you Sorak!" Ayane said with the smile still on her face, "This is really exciting! This is my first time in pro-bending, what about you?"

"Me… me too."

"Same here! But I'm sure we will do great! And if not I will do 500 push-up's!"

Ayane just laughed at that, "He he he, you're funny Li, but I think we can do great too! Right Sorak?"

"I… I guess?" He answered while looking at the ground.

Before we could keep talking the instructor came back with another 3 kids.

"Ok, everybody come to the center. You're the blue team," He said pointing at us, "and you're the red team. Pro-bending games have 3 rounds, all rounds last 3 minutes and begin in the center, this is zone 1, behind each team is their respective zone 2 and zone 3.

If a member of a team walks or is pushed to the zone behind them, then they have to stay there until the next round. If all the members of a team move one zone back, then the opposite team advance one zone. At the end of a round the team with the control of more zones win.

Another way of winning is if you manage to throw all three members of one team off the arena through the exit in the back only! Not to the sides! If a member is thrown out they can get back in the next round if their team hasn't all been thrown out by the end of the round. If you manage to do this then the team wins the game immediately.

In case of a tie, then I toss a coin with the colors of your teams, the chosen team then selects one of their benders to fight against the opponent's bender of the same kind.

Now! The rules for bending are very simple.

Waterbenders! Your attacks can't last more than 1 second, you can only use the water that is under the grates, and you can't change the water to any other state, no ice or fog, just water.

Earthbenders! You can only use the earth disks that are in your zone, you can't break the disks into smaller rocks, but you can bend more than one. Don't aim for your opponent's heads, and like the waterbenders you can't use any other form of earthbending, this means no metalbending or sandbending or anything like that.

Firebenders! Your attacks can't last more than 1 second too, no attacks to the heads and no lightning!"

"Any doubts?" Before anybody could respond he moved outside the arena, "No? Good, now begin!"

[] Focus on defending your team.
[] Focus on gaining zones.
[] Focus on throwing the other team off the arena.
[] Write-in.

Last edited:
2.- Omake: Rivals (Non-Canon)
Rivals​

The two firebenders danced. Or at least, that's what the fight would look like to any untrained observer. Blasts of flame were dodged by inches as the two mobile warriors played an intricate and dangerous game. Had any untrained observer been clued in as to the true nature of this event, they would have no doubt thought the advantage obvious. One man was far larger than his opponent, and it looked to be a difference of years rather than just height. His loose shirt bared his arms, and the sweat made his rippling muscles glisten under the firelight.

His opponent, in contrast, was short and young. Rather than the raw physical power his opponent so obvious had, he looked thin and weak. But those who knew the fighters were well aware of how the match was actually going. The baggy clothes that covered the younger man hid toned muscles, not large but still powerful. His smaller frame allowed him to more easily dodge the bursts of heat and light that flew around the arena, and closer inspection showed that his own flames were no smaller or less intense.

Both were too skilled to be caught easily, bending away what was too close for comfort. But the elder fighter had to exert more effort to move himself out of harm's way, and bend defensively more frequently. It was slight, difficult to notice, but the observing Masters could see the fight taking its toll on one warrior more than the other.

A less experienced or skilled fighter might have pressed the advantage then and there, eager to end the battle, but the younger firebender was in no hurry, and continued on implacably. If anything, that seemed to simply anger the larger man. Firebending was derived from passion, and while Lord Zuko and the Avatar had dispelled the misconception that anger and rage were the only sources of inner flame, they were still perfectly valid emotions to fuel powerful firebending.

The larger man's bursts of flame grew as well, swelling in size to match his shouts of frustration. The smaller fighter's movements sped up slightly, but if the increased pace of the battle was wearing on him at all, he did not show it through the mask that covered his lower face. The lack of results only toked the flames of his opponent's anger, and the fire came hotter, faster, and in greater and greater quantities.

When it became obvious that trying to outlast was no longer worth the effort for anyone possessing less than limitless stamina, the younger man quickly changed the pace of the fight, coiling his body to jump. Reading the motion, his opponent aimed his next punch higher to intercept. Rather than take to the skies however, the young firebender launched his own blast upwards and back to force himself down into a slide that took him below the incoming attack.

Sliding to a halt directly in front of his opponent, the young man leapt upwards, dealing a powerful blow to his opponent's chin, the first true hit of their match. Not expecting the sudden change in range, the older man was staggered by the blow, but quickly regained both his balance and his confidence. In a close range fight on even ground, his superior physique would no doubt give him the advantage.

Rather than being forced to contend with more hand to hand combat however, he was instead forced on the defensive by a flurry of flames that he was forced to bend around himself at the last moment. Just as he was getting used to the effort and preparing to go on the attack again, the young man burst from the flames, running forward at a great pace. The older firebender tried to counterattack with a blast of flame, but the younger man was too close, and easily ducked under his outstretched arm.

Batting the outstretched appendage aside with his left arm, the younger man used the momentum to deliver a powerful palm strike to his opponent's chest that exploded with a rush of flames. The fire propelled the older man backwards, out of the ring and into the wall. With no one to sustain them any longer, the fire died out in the arena, leaving a young man standing in the center, not even out of breath from the drawn out fight.

As the Masters began to voice their congratulations on his victory, the older man staggered to his feet. Some of the nearer Masters heard the telltale crackle. "Lao, stop! The match is over!" shouted one as he started towards the man, but his fury at his loss drowned out his mentor.

The younger man turned as the bolt of lightning was loosed towards him, flying through the air at incredible speed. Horror struck the gathered Masters as it struck the poor soul dead center. Instead of falling down however, he began moving his arms in an intricate motion.

"Is that… waterbending?" asked one of the Masters in shock. Any response was drowned out as the crackle of energy became a fervent screech that sounded like a thousand birds taking flight at once as the lightning pooled in the young man's right hand. The whole room was still for a split second, before the young man dashed forward at incredible speed. The lightning in his hand carved a furrow through the stone floor of the arena as he dashed forward.

The fistful of lightning impacted the wall next to the older firebender's head with a loud crash that even overwhelmed the chirping for a moment. As the lightning died out, the young man struggled to pull his arm out of the stone wall he had embedded it into as the gathered Masters swarmed the two.

AN: Now I don't know if Kakashi was reincarnated as well, but I'm just saying, what's the point if our eternal rival didn't follow us across time and space?

3.- Omake: Reflexions of a Master (Canon)
**Omake**
As the Years go by......
To say that he had lived a long life would be a grave understatement. Born in Ba Sing Se I knew not of the war that was happening outside of the walls. Oh I had heard of it, especially after the King at the time started to bring more attention to it after a failed invasion attempt by the Fire Nation. Overall however I lived a quiet life with loving parents and nice neighbors, playing with nearby kids and never thinking of how the rest of the world was..... I suppose as like most, everything changed when the Fire Nation came to us.

It wasn't with a bang however, but a whimper that they came into our city and took control. My parents grew afraid and we ran, days of blissful ignorance behind us when reality came down on everyone. Citizens everywhere started to be rounded up and put into closed off sections of the city, rumors of floating hands grabbing people from the dark and dragging them into it filled us all with fear. We ran and ran from the enemy, always somehow a step ahead and hiding in small areas all around in the lower section. For months this cycle kept up, until finally the day of the Second Sun. My parents gave up their lives for me to live on in freedom, but I was captured only minutes later.

The despair of seeing my Mother and Father, both respectable Earth Benders being completely overwhelmed by the power of the Fire Benders. Looking up, I thought to look at the sky for the final time, but instead I saw my saviors. They came blasting through the walls, a great fire breaking through and covering the surrounding area, frighting me for only a bit until a massive wave of water flowed through. After that I could hardly comprehend what happened next, only that Masters, and they could only be Masters, tore through the Fire Nation Soldiers with varying skills. Even non-benders fought with the group, moving so fast and taking out groups of the enemy.

A day that had been seemingly the worst of my life, while still a bitter day of my parents death, turned for one instant the best of my life watching them. Later with the city freed, I tried to go and thank the group of old men who freed us. They were gone however, no sign of them but the scars of battle they left in their wake. For the next few years I would live at an orphanage and slowly get past the death of my parents like many others. I would also spend this time training my skills as an Earth Bender, but with having no Master and most other Earth Benders either dead or driven out I made little progress.

Everyday I would go out into the city for hours at an time and try to figure out who those group of old men were, and where they were as well. Unfortunately no one knew, many wild rumors I investigated in my Teenage years but nothing that was true. When I turned 15 I decided to leave Ba Sing Se and explore Earth country, and even beyond to find that group. The journey was long, but I meet many interesting folks, heard more news of Avatar Aang and his contributions to the world even after the war. How the Fire Nations new King, Lord Zuko, was working fiercely to improving the image of his Nation after the war and the success he had.

Eventually I came across my Master, a man of the name Haru. Even only a decade my senior he held a great talent for Bending, and after begging him in his hometown to teach me after his initial refusal for over 3 days, Master Haru agreed. I think fondly of those years, Master Haru took my around of all of the Earth Kingdom to train me. He was relentless in toughing up my body and getting rid of bad habits from bending by myself for years. Master held a great talent in compressing the Earth around him, a ability he used to great effect by combining large groups of rocks into single large boulders. That he would then launch at me. Repeatedly.

It was after 10 years of training under him that Master Haru called me a fellow Master as well. Years later Master Haru would still deny that he cried that time I finally beat him in a no holding back spar. He told me to continue travelling by myself, as he would like to return to his hometown for good, we had made sure to visit plenty times during my time under him. However when I was almost done with packing and about to leave, Master Haru took me aside and asked me if I still wanted to find this group of old men. I answered yes as soon as the question left his mouth. I still held a great admiration towards the group for what they did and how they did it. He gave me a knowing look and said to keep an eye out for messaging birds in the coming month.

It was indeed about a month later that a messenger hawk reached me. The letter I received was confusing and hard to understand, random symbols in no apparent order were spread out in front of me. After a week of trying to comprehend it, I finally came to the answer. White Lotus. THIS. THIS was what I was sinking, if only a part of it as this was the name of that group. My search for them intensified and after a few more years of struggle I was instead found by them.

I was told of their purpose, of understanding life, philosophy and most importantly protecting the Avatar and training them in life. They asked If I wanted to join them and help the order in the future. Was that even a question for me?

The years went, International news like Republic Island and others of similar importance came and went. I became further involved into the order, eventually becoming the Head Earth Master in my later years. News of the death of my old Master was a quite sad event, I made sure to pay my proper respects and kept an eye on his home town. The most important event to pass was when Avatar Aang finally passed away. As the rest of the world wept at the passing of such a great Avatar, we of the White Lotus went to both poles in order to search for his new reincarnation.

A couple years later and I came upon a rumor of a strange child in a orphanage near the capital of the South Pole, the caretakers had been reporting of child earth bending. I traveled to the orphanage as soon as I could while alerting the other members. What I meet was a very enthusiastic boy, who while very large for his age could bend the earth naturally. After introductions I was able to convince the young Li to come with me so I could train him, and secretly look for more signs of the Avatar within him.

2 more years passed and I was positive that Li was the new Avatar, the years matched up, his talent in earth bending and his mentions of seeing a past life of throwing around all of the elements. I thought it would only be take some more time until he started bending the other elements, he was very determined in training. Then the Chief brought Korra and everything changed. Any doubt I had at his claim was gone when she came bursting through a wall and wildly bending 3 of the elements already.

Li stayed because he was still an amazing student and his mentions of a past life were intriguing. He and the new Avatar became quite good friends, even Lady Katara thought it was quite cute, though the look in her eye at times scared me quite a bit. The Red Lotus attacked, blasted fools, and we were forced to move to a more secret compound as to better protect the Avatar and Li, the members worried about his insane physical abilities and memories of a past life becoming known to the Red Lotus and others.

The years seem to be passing so quickly, training Li has been a very enjoyable time. The amount of time and energy(YOUTH!) he puts towards it is something I am very proud of. That and his ability to just take more and more of it without stopping, I emulated my Master in the regard of insane training and moving beyond even that for Li. His friendship with Korra has only grown further, with whispers of what the future may hold for them by many of the guards, especially Lady Katara.

I stand before my student as proud as I have been in my entire life. Covered in bruises and arm in sling, I ignore all of this while I think of what my student has accomplished. Becoming a master at 11, a basic understanding of the seismic sense, a talent in Dust Bending and amazing....uh.... techniques that show his genius. All of that and not even taking into account his physical prowess, all of this he used in our fight and winning in a convincing fashion. He even created a new technique on the fly! Looking down and seeing my slightly worried, heh I'm not that hurt Li, but mostly excited student that is basking in his victory but not arrogant. I can only think one thing now. This. This is the best moment of my life.

Round 1, Go!
[x] Focus on defending your team.

As soon as the game began I decided to play defensively, I knew I could defeat the other team very quickly, but this wasn't really a fight, it was a game, I wanted to enjoy to its fullest.

Cautions: E+++ >>> D (O O)

"I will protect you! Focus on pushing them!" I said while levitating 4 earth disks and immediately blocking a fireball from the opposing team.

Block: D++ (O O) >>> D++ (X O)

"OK!" Ayane yelled and began to punch like crazy, creating a barrage of fireballs at the enemy team earthbender, that didn't have any options other than to roll to the side.

Only to by pushed by a water jet, courtesy of our waterbender, sending him to the zone 2.

"Good job Sorak!" I praised him.

"Tha… thanks," he whispered, luckily he was by my side, so I had no problem hearing him.

I keep moving the disks to block their attacks while leaving space to my teammates to fight back.

After a minute the other team began to look more and more frustrated, and it seemed like they decided to take it out on me. Soon all of their attacks were at my direction.

I blocked them as fast as I could but they could destroy the disks faster than I could pull them out.

Body of Steel: D++ (X O) >>> D+++ (O O)

Luckily I wasn't alone, with their attention on me, Ayane and Sorak were able to push back their water and fire benders respectively.

Just before the sound of a ring was heard, signaling the end of the round.

"Round 1 ends! Winner: Blue Team!"

"Yeah! Good job guys!" Ayane celebrated.

"Sa… same."

"You were great too!" I yelled with a smile.

"Ok, ok enough chit chat, round 2 begins, now!" The trainer exclaimed.

"You're going down dirtbender!" One of the boys in the other team yelled, I think it was their earthbender.

It seems like I was their target this time.

[] Focus on defending your team.
[] Focus on gaining zones.
[] Focus on throwing the other team off the arena.
[] Write-in

----------
AN: I chuckle with the people that wanted Li to form a big wall of earth disks, the other team would simply began to destroy the disk very fast, and besides there has to be some space for your teammates to attack.

Last edited:
Round 2, End!
[x] Focus on gaining zones.

Ok, just because I decided to go easy on them, it didn't mean that I couldn't fight back a little.

I waited a moment for their earthbender to throw a disk, I then waited until it was in front of me before I wrestling his control over it with my own bending, then I kept its momentum by twisting on myself and returning it right back at him, right at his chest.

The attack was strong enough to push him back to zone 3.

Counter-attack: D++ (O O) >>> D++ (X O)

The other two members of the red team just stared at me with wide eyes.

I just smiled at them, "I will take care of the fire bender, you go for the water one!" I said to my team before bringing some earth disks in front of me.

"You got it!"

"O… ok!"

The enemy team seemeed to finally recover and began to throw their attacks at me. I used some disks to block them, and when Ayane and Sorak began to attack the waterbender I had enough space to throw 2 disks at the fire bender, sending him to zone 2.

"Team Red is out the of zone 1! Team Blue can advance!" The trainer yelled, it seemed like my teammates pushed the waterbender back too.

After we moved to the first zone of the other team the fight began again, this time however the other team wasn't focusing on me, but at Sorak.

I managed to stop the earth disk that their earthbender threw from the last zone, but the others attacks caught my ally by surprise, making him stumble one zone back.

"So… sorry!"

"Don't worry, we got this!" I tried to cheer him.

"Yeah!" Ayane said, still with a smile on her face.

Motivator: D+ (O O) >>> D+ (X O)

I got rid of the earth disk that I still had control over by throwing it back at the opposite earthbender with little boost, pushing him across the edge of the arena.

"You're out of this round kid!" The trainer exclaimed.

I then took 4 disks and threw them at the waterbender, taking advantage of the distracted state of the other team, which was more than enough to make him cross to the last zone.

Ayana meanwhile just kept throwing punch after punch at the other firebender, who was barely holding, and thanks to one last attack from Sorak we managed to win another zone, just in time for the end of the game.

"Time out! The winner is the Team Blue!"

We all celebrated after hearing that.
----------
After getting a congratulations from the trainer we left the area, leaving our uniforms behind.

"That was awesome Li! You were controlling so many disks! And they were *wosh* and *fosh*," Ayane exclaimed with a smile, while trying to imitate the sound of my attacks.

"Yea… yeah, you were pretty… pretty cool," Sorak whispered.

I just smile as much as I could, "Thanks! But you guys were incredible too! The flames of youth are burning brightly inside of you!" I said with a thumps-up.

"Thanks!... I guess."

"Tha… thanks?"

"Well, it was fun, but I have to return to my family," I explained after checking outside to see how late it was.

"Oh… ok, I hope we can meet again!" Ayane responded a little sad.

"Yeah," Sorak barely said.

"Don't worry! I'm sure that our paths will cross again."
----------
[] Explore the city

I have 3 days left.

Last edited:
Back