The Green Beast of the South (Legend of Korra Quest)

[X] Train moving in the shadows
[X] Meditate/Train Strong Fist with Rock Lee
[X] Try to spend time with Kuvira/Battle training with metalbending

Because, dammit, I wanna train sneakiness and we haven't at all.

[X] Spend time with Opal
[X] Meditate/Train Strong Fist with Rock Lee
[X] Try to spend time with Kuvira/Battle training with metalbending

[Hiatus]
I'm sorry!

That's the first thing I want to say to you. Last days I had tried to write the next update, but I simply couldn't, it seems like my muse packed things and moved to Universe 7.

This makes me feel terrible because we were so close to canon and for that, I'm really sorry.

This quest taught me a lot, what works, what not and what may with some changes, and it was thanks to you guys, so I hope I can put some of that to use in my next quest.

Maybe in the future, I will return to this quest and continue it, but until then, this universe is in pause.

You mentioned the possibly doing another reincarnation quest in another world before. Think you might do one with Zero? Ex Skills sounds very interesting to me.
I honestly don't know what I will do next, it may or not be another reincarnation.

I have an idea of what I may do next, but is kind of different to this one.

we are going to be Tien and Kikoho the shit out of everyone? :V

Id like to see the guy get some spotlight. The fact that Krillan the guy who stoped training for years is called the strongest human still bugs me to no end.

Give Tien the Kaio Ken and he'd certainly be a powerhouse.

Or he'll have the Elder Kai unlock everyone's potiental.

Yeah I'm sad to see this go too. It finally felt like we left the prologue. I enjoyed following this so I'm likely to get on board your new story. Thanks for the fun and good luck.

Damn. It's so sad when you catch up to a quest/ fic only to find that it is on hiatus. Oh well, I have faith it will rise again eventually... The power of YOUTH demands it. Anyway, for future reference I have to immortalise one very, very important vote right now.

[x] Gai! Lee-sensei! Gai! Lee-sensei! Gai! Lee-sensei!

Back