Hmmm...
[] "If You Can Dodge a Kaiju You Can Dodge a Ball!"
[]Plan "Dodge The Crap Out Of Everything Like Your Lives Depend On It"
Both of these plans have their merits, but I'm going to have to go with:
[X] "If You Can Dodge a Kaiju You Can Dodge a Ball!"
:V

Rollin'.

EDIT: ......welp, probably for the best that I don't do the other two rolls, huh?
EvaUnit01 threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: evasion Total: 3
3 3

I'll risk it this time.
EDIT: Yeah, shouldn'tve risked it. Time to commit sudoku.
Grue threw 1 10-faced dice. Reason: 1d10+2 Dodge Total: 2
2 2

[x] Stupid dodge plan
(7)
(8)

Tacit almost dodges. Almost. Grae's jaws snap shut on the jaeger's midsection, blunt teeth grinding against the composite. Pale blue fluid leaks from its gums, hissing as it seeps into Tacit's armour, noticeably dropping the alloy's temperature!

Tacit takes 1 Strike! 1 additional Strike from Frostburn!

(4)
(6)

Then Kraken hits, its stinger swooping towards Tacit's chest-- and promptly bouncing off.

No damage!

[---]

(4)
(6)

This time, Jagdhund does not get out of the way. Charybdis crashes into her, the impact throwing the jaeger to the ground. Fortunately, there's no real damage.

Jagdhund is Prone! No damage!

Your turn. It's not that bad for you guys.

Damn, maybe it would've been better to have Tacit try to grab Kraken's tentacle and forcefully drag the thing off of Grae...

[X] Tacit stabs Kraken.
[X] Jagdhund gets up.

I don't remember what being prone does besides make it slightly harder to shoot you, but in melee it can't be anything good.

Edit: Actually, do you guys think it might be a good idea to have the Heimdal take a shot at Charybdis?

Also, Kraken is going to be a problem, but mostly because its going to have us react to it at a disadvantage every time. Given it's a Cat I it should die much more easily too.

Last edited:
[X] Tacit stabs Kraken.
[X] Jagdhund gets up.

But seriously, would it be worth it to stay prone for a while longer so the Heimdal and potentially Waltz can get a shot?

But seriously, would it be worth it to stay prone for a while longer so the Heimdal and potentially Waltz can get a shot?
It'd be worth staying prone so that Charybdis doesn't get an Attack of Opportunity on you, which would happen if you stand up right now. Also-- you have a gun.

It'd be worth staying prone so that Charybdis doesn't get an Attack of Opportunity on you, which would happen if you stand up right now. Also-- you have a gun.
Right. Attacks of opportunity are a thing. And we have the lightning shotgun on the shoulder. I keep forgetting it is there.

[X] Tacit stabs Kraken.
[X] Jagdhund shoots Charybdis with the Electromagnetic Projector.
[X] The Heimdal shoots Charybdis.

[X] Tacit stabs Kraken.

[X] Tacit stabs Kraken.

[X] Tacit stabs Kraken.
2x 1d10+4 for Stabbing
1d10+9 for IE-10 Time
1d10+2 for railfun (hits on 7s)

And hit locations as appropriate.

oll roight thun.
aeqnai threw 3 10-faced dice. Reason: Stabbing +4 Total: 16
10 10 4 4 2 2
aeqnai threw 4 10-faced dice. Reason: Stabbing hit loc Total: 24
7 7 8 8 8 8 1 1

Back