What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting will open in 2 hours, 10 minutes
I disagree, the reformists probably will remember and the "Bloodiest regime in history was cool" people will forget or worse make a genocide
You seem determined to think the worst of our security forces, including attributing factions that we don't know exist? I'd much prefer to think they'll inflict the minimum harm possible to catch the genestealer cultists. We've always been explicitly anti-genocide, and to think we'd just slip at the slightest provocation over a screening technique seems... overly paranoid.

Remember, the consequence for screwing this up is we get a hive fleet into our core worlds.

You can tweak the write-in if you want, but if you don't include anything I'll make my own plan.

Last edited:
[] Plan
[] Accept the Trade
[] [Psykana] CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT NOW! (0/3)X3
-[] Productive Shipyard Automatization III (1/2)

[] Plan
[] Accept the Trade
[] [Psykana] CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT NOW! (0/3)X3
-[] Sibling Void Automata (0/1)

Last edited:
We are 3 state changes away from High Warp Tremors.
0.25 =+0.25=> 0.75 =+0.5=> 1.25 =+0.75=> 2.0 =+1.0=> 3.0 => STOP.

That means we have 5 turns worth of this perk. Guess we know what we are doing for next half of the century.
Or we stop it earlier to save on the tremor cost.
Hmm. Is the solution here to be less anti-chaos... Or more? We could always do melodies to upgrade Think no Evil, sing Protect us from the Influence of the Four... Profit?
Starchild yes!
We should do that next turn.
(going from lvl 1 to lvl 2 slightly reduced the needed choirs and means the trait would affect non-Starchild believers at 25% effectiveness. What is it gonna do at 3? 50%? Fully? A significant reduction in choir needed? Dunno, but I would bet its gonna be interesting. Just gonna cost 2 melodies, i.e. a third of an ap, to find out)

Now I really want to push military build up so that we can go after the Nurgle gits in the south east of us.

It wasn't just Slaanesh that tried to drown us in battleships. If we don't cut their legs out from under them the Nurgle cult in the south east could potentially pull off a sacrifice to make a corridor for those 7 daemon battleships and bring them in via their daemonworld and then hit us when the Slaanesh bastards are attacking.

I'd rather build up our military massively and smash the Nurglites as much as we can before Slaanesh forces start heading our way.

Now I really want to push military build up so that we can go after the Nurgle gits in the south east of us.

It wasn't just Slaanesh that tried to drown us in battleships. If we don't cut their legs out from under them the Nurgle cult in the south east could potentially pull off a sacrifice to make a corridor for those 7 daemon battleships and bring them in via their daemonworld and then hit us when the Slaanesh bastards are attacking.

I'd rather build up our military massively and smash the Nurglites as much as we can before Slaanesh forces start heading our way.
If we go after Nurgle dudes we may provoke berserker neighbours of there's.

The Khornates seem to be fighting and losing to the Nurgle gits. We want to smash them both anyways. All the more reason to build up our military massively.
I just don't think it's the time for it. I think our priorities are roughly:
1. Development/research.
2. Diplomacy to integrate the Shipwrights/Lords/Black Ash.
3. Military-build up for future conflicts.

At that point we'll have upgraded our ships again, we'll have battleships and be making SBGs 12 at a time. Which we'll need to, if each cult controls a dozen sub-sectors, or about a hundred planets.

Right now we have merciful calm before the storm. Let's use this amazing power up to our research to become more awesome, and then worry about our neighbors once we break out of the hug box by tying the knot with Shipwright's Grove.

Also I urge any plan maker to research Green Stuff before owner shows up and takes it.

Voting will open in 2 hours, 10 minutes
Back