What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting will open in 14 minutes
Close the Rift NOW. Also. We really need to build up our forces.

Chaos has stopped playing around when they are coming after us and I'm 100% certain that those six Slaanesh battleships will spearhead the invasion by the Slaanesh forces in the future even if we close this rift.

[] Plan: SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR!!!!!
-[] Accept the Trade Deal
-[] [Psykana] CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT NOW! (3/3)
-[] Research
--[] Tuned Rejuvenat Experimentation II (3/3)
--[] Experimental And Ergonomic Infantry-Grade Weapons and Armor Development (0.5)
-[][Free][Psykana] Active the Glint of Genius
-[][Free] Consecrate (Brans - Brans)

And I don't know which planet we should consecrate

Last edited:
close the fucking rift, and researching now gives +1 extra action just for research...but for now ALL IN ON THE FRICKEN RIFT.

and can we tell the duchy were tyring to close a fricken warp rift with 13 Daemon Battleships trying to bully on through it at the moment? we will get back to them in a decade.

close the fucking rift, and researching now gives +1 extra action just for research...but for now ALL IN ON THE FRICKEN RIFT.

and can we tell the duchy were tyring to close a fricken warp rift with 13 Daemon Battleships trying to bully on through it at the moment? we will get back to them in a decade.

We can still do the action with the Duchy due to us being on Emergency mode, which gives us like 5 actions rather than three, so we close the rift and accept the Duchy's offer.

[] Plan: STITCH THAT SHIT NOW
-[] Accept the Trade Deal
-[] [Psykana] CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT NOW! (3/3)
-[] Research
--[] Tuned Rejuvenat Experimentation II (1/3) (AP+Glint AP)

yeah this has my vote...after this emergency has passed, its time to get a fleet tender up and running, and the war caskets...as well as the new knight production.

because i now have a dream of Space marines in Knight-Class Titians striding across worlds along with Dreadnoughts.

Also yeah though it doesn't give more research actions this thing is kind of wild. This thing basically maxes out our research to the highest degree possible. It can probably let us unlock more insights into the Necron Guns and Science, get those knights up massively. This thing is nuts. Not as crazy as Cry for the Future but that's neither here nor there

[] [Psykana] CLOSE IT CLOSE IT CLOSE IT NOW! (0/3)
CLOSE THE FUCKING RIFT RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND! THERE IS A FUCKING CHAOS ARMADA ABOUT TO ENTER QUINTURAS THROUGH IT, AND THEY BRING WITH THEM SIX AND SEVEN DAEMON BATTLESHIPS AS THEIR VANGUARD!!!

(Gain: CLOSED THE FUCKING RIFT!)
you know what would be funny? that as they enter real space the rift just closes on them and causes them all to be subjected to the cutting edge of a closing portal

you know what would be funny? that as they enter real space the rift just closes on them and causes them all to be subjected to the cutting edge of a closing portal
this deserves a laugh, and it would be funny for chaos to lose 13 battleships to the starchild's "prank".

and better yet, we get a few extra slaughter class vessels to strip of their engines, BECAUSE WE HAVE TO GO FASTER THEN THE DAMN ORKS DAMMIT!

9 Actions. It took 9 actions to research, calm and finally close the damn rift.

I dearly hope the Slaaneshians spent something siginificant to open the damn door, because f*** them for wasting our actions. That's like 2 Emergency Turns!

You know... if we waited just a single turn on handling the Rift, they would have gotten through. Sure, that's their vanguard, but DEAR STAR THAT'S JUST THEIR VANGUARD. Scary to think about.

9 Actions. It took 9 actions to research, calm and finally close the damn rift.

I dearly hope the Slaaneshians spent something siginificant to open the damn door, because f*** them for wasting our actions. That's like 2 Emergency Turns!
>Pisses off the Chaos Gods
>Pisses off Slaanesh in particular
>Warp Storm Happens
>Slaanesh decides to Do Something about you while it does
>It requires massive effort to deny a Chaos God's momentary attention
>"HAX!"
This is good. Getting up to 2% our psyker populations...probably but this is a good leap forward for it
No, this is for all of your pops.
@HeroCooky if we don't pick a planet to consecrate it will just go to a random one right? Because I am at a loss for what planet isn't consecrated tbh
Yeah. And you can chrck the maps for non-Blue Star'd ones.

well thinking on it, if we have to do another round of warp-storm covering...with that 987 bullshit once more at least we can deny chaos even more so with our psi awakening.

but yeah, i do want some research backlog fricken done soon, if only to help reduce the load our techno-people have to deal with.

Grand Design - All Research Actions have their effects enhanced to the best possible degree they are capable of providing. +0.25 Warp Tremors per Turn. This increased by 0.25 every Turn.
We are 3 state changes away from High Warp Tremors.
0.25 =+0.25=> 0.75 =+0.5=> 1.25 =+0.75=> 2.0 =+1.0=> 3.0 => STOP.

That means we have 5 turns worth of this perk. Guess we know what we are doing for next half of the century.

Voting will open in 14 minutes
Back