I am curious as to what QA is doing. Other than designing outfits for Taylor anyway.
I think she acts as a regulator and well...administrator for the link? Optimizing the interface between him and his champion. So Taylor might have a lot easier time applying her power towards her goals...add to that her being a lot more creative than OG Juggernaut...well she is gonna be scary.

I think QA is going to be assisting as a semi-thinker power, letting Taylor/Juggy (she's gonna hate that nickname, but gonna be hard to get rid of it) process HOW she wants to approach any given situation so she can make the most of her unstoppability. All Taylor had to do is leverage which path gives her the greatest gains.

"Think of what the term juggernaut means, then crank it up to irresistible force levels."
or
"..., then crank it up to 111 on a scale of 10."

Can't wait to see her take on Levi or Bemmy. The winged bird might be a problem though, but if she can get in the first hit, and keep on going, Ziz literally won't be able to process HOW she got hit, much less get her bearings on what to do next.

"Indeed. Though if it gets in your way, you will triumph. And the destruction will be glorious!" Cyttorak cleared its throat. "Anyway, with the matter of your costume settled, go forth and let those who oppose you learn what unstoppable really means."
Cyttorak is a frigging dork.
That's terrifying on a certain level. Like there is this godlike entity capable of granting powers straight up from myths and legends and he is a guy who just loves to see how his champions break stuff. There may be some ulterior motives but if you dig even a little you'll find out that they are at best secondary to his main goal of watching and orchestrating the best action movie of all times by Michael Bay's standards.

Cyttorak is a frigging dork.
That's terrifying on a certain level. Like there is this godlike entity capable of granting powers straight up from myths and legends and he is a guy who just loves to see how his champions break stuff. There may be some ulterior motives but if you dig even a little you'll find out that they are at best secondary to his main goal of watching and orchestrating the best action movie of all times by Michael Bay's standards.

Yup.

It's actually kinda nice and refreshing, in a way, to see a power granting entity without any hidden agendas, double dealing, backstabbing, or monkey paws. Just a dude handing out power for the pure joy of watching someone unleash the Unga Bunga.

Kaiser had said that as a small favor to the girl, for whom the unwritten rules were nearly tracing paper transparent, they wouldn't go to any lengths to determine who her parents were, nor make a recruitment attempt. She had, after all, dealt with one of the Empire's problems. Victor suspected Kaiser also didn't want the girl doing anything similar to her debut to an Empire cape.
Kaiser not wanting to know her identity or wanting to recruit her seems too forced to me. Even if he didn't do anything with that information, it would be stupid of him not to have it. He is not some small-time villain who can afford not to know what is happening in his city.

Kaiser not wanting to know her identity or wanting to recruit her seems too forced to me. Even if he didn't do anything with that information, it would be stupid of him not to have it. He is not some small-time villain who can afford not to know what is happening in his city.
Considering how paper thin Taylor's identity is, that's closer to "I'm going to say this thing that's basically meaningless as a way to improve my reputation" - as shown in the text, as soon as they start looking for someone who fits Juggernaut's body type they're inevitably going to start looking at Taylor, at which point the jig is up.

Taylor's identity is pretty much public, only thing keeping it from all the way public is the polite fiction of the Unwritten Rules.

Kaiser already knows her identity.

It took Kaiser less time than Othala to figure it out. Kaiser pays lip service to the Unwritten Rules when it suits his purposes. Likewise, he knows who her father is, and targeting his daughter would be violating agreements the Empire has with the Dockworkers. He couches it in the terms of a small favor, because the girl took care of an annoyance to the Empire, one Shadow Stalker, because that's what his minions and mooks understand.

Yeah, and Kaiser is smart enough to say - especially after dealing with Squealer and walking out of containment foam because she didn't want to be contained - that he doesn't want to break the rules, because she might be able to break HIM.

Hookwolf, on the other hand, will just see her as a challenge. Remember, his two brain cells have never actually met and talked to each other ...

I like how Taylor was pulled into her mindscape not just for an infodump, but also to settle Cyttorak and QA's argument over her costume's design.

And judging by Cyttorak knowing about the Endbringer cycle, I'm guessing Taylor has access to however much power she needs to stop Scion.

It's kind of cool that Cytorrak likes destruction, but not to the point of destroying the multiverse. This is like a new version of the trope, "Godzilla Threshold". Where the threat is so big, calling in Cytorrak is a good solution.

Cyttorak Tyrant Overlord of Overwhelming Might in all things. Physical, Mental, Magical and Metaphysical. 😆 the sheer horror she can unleash if she uses her power to the fullest. On the enemies of mankind that is.

Last edited:
@Kryslin Simurgh isn't a telepath. She's a telekinetic who encodes instructions into your subconscious by physical manipulation of your brain chemicals and neuron activity. Her power won't work on a Juggernaut. Nothing can alter a Champion of Cyttorak's physical matter without Cyttorak giving up his Claim on that Champion. Cyttorak would never surrender control.

Last edited:
@Kryslin Simurgh isn't a telepath. She's a telekinetic who encodes instructions into your subconscious by physical manipulation of your brain chemicals ands neuron activity. Her power won't work on a Juggernaut. Nothing can alter a Champion of Cyttorak's physical matter without Cyttorak giving up his Claim on that Champion. Cyttorak would never surrender control.
yeah, but Taylor doesn't know that. It's commonly believed by the inhabitants of Earth Bet that Ziz is telepathic.

Taylor's identity is pretty much public, only thing keeping it from all the way public is the polite fiction of the Unwritten Rules.
It's even more polite than usual due to who her father is and the fact that anyone can tell that she's a high level brute.
You don't anger a high level brute if said brute has no weaknesses you can exploit.
Remember, his two brain cells have never actually met and talked to each other ...
Didn't know he had that many...
personally, i wonder what happens if the two meet
Whatever universe they happened to meet in would explode due to that much concentrated Taylor.

That would mean that Taylor wouldn't hear the Scream either right?
Taylor would hear the sound, but her mind would not be affected by it.

In some fanon it is not the sound of the Scream that affects people. The mind-altering effect may not be audible, the Simurgh being in Earth orbit means she is constantly altering/brainwashing people without them knowing it. The Scream used during Ziz attacks is just a form of mental/emotional terrorism.

Kryslin Simurgh isn't a telepath. She's a telekinetic who encodes instructions into your subconscious by physical manipulation of your brain chemicals ands neuron activity. Her power won't work on a Juggernaut. Nothing can alter a Champion of Cyttorak's physical matter without Cyttorak giving up his Claim on that Champion. Cyttorak would never surrender control.
wouldn't that apply to all parahuman based mental effects then, since they're just the shard sticking it's hand into your brain and poking things?

Back