Metal Gear Solid V: Chronicles of Outer Heaven (MGS/Valkyria Chronicles)

Kept you waiting huh?

• WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?

Votes: 68 11.2%
  • SHUT UP AND LOOK OVER MY CHARACTER ALREADY!

Votes: 10 1.7%
  • WELCOME BACK BOSS!

Votes: 386 63.8%
  • BRING BACK THE CAT GIRLS ALREADY!

Votes: 141 23.3%

• Total voters

Believe in best Waifu's dream.

Also the argument could be made it could improve quite a bit of the other options if successful.

Cleaning Duty A.K.A. Secret Of The Deeps...

Christ that was fast. I'll get back to you once I get the character submission page posted.

Shouldn't this be "Scary Ass Dudes" for proper acronym-ing?

SMF = Smurfs. Or something.

@konamikode if we leave Sahelanthropus unrepaired it will still be taken with us when we get ported right?
@konamikode

I actually want to know this as well.

If it's stuck in Mother Base, it'll come with and Sahelanthropus is still on MB.

Currently.

:3

hey wait, I just realized something important.

@konamikode are the cat girls still in the game?

What kind of uncultured fuckboi would I be if Bastians didn't make a return?

konamikode, what kind of omake or otherwise bonus would we need to earn for you spelling out the best vote plan for the three turns we're in the old world?

I'm not a player :V

Uh, @konamikode do we have the AI Pod which happens to contain Strangelove's body and her last recording? I checked the mission lists again and I realised that the Side Op to grab the AI Pod (SO 143) is only unlocked in Chapter 2 of MGS V. And uh, it might be quite important for our AI efforts to we grab that.

Good catch. You'll get that option at a later turn.

@konamikode Just to make sure I'm interpreting the Wormhole action correctly by Turn 3 you mean the consequences of it occur at the start of the turn not the end of it, correct?

End of turn 3

Omake Ops #2 - Doggos Are Unbreakable

Guys. It's been like, an hour. Jesus. This I can get to more immediately, but it'll be a few hours so Kona can eat and relax for a bit :V

Oh god I just thought of something. If we are able to get Sniper Wolf on our side she can apprentice under Quiet. Can you imagine the insanity of a Sniper Wolf trained by Quiet?!?!

Edit: They would make a hilariously terrifying sniper-spotter duo.

Last edited:
I think all the talking options can wait until we're in the other world, if for no reason other than they can't run away from us or their problems then.
It's a reasonable thought, and part of me agrees, but speaking from personal experience, letting problems lie lets them fester and healing becomes harder.

It's not an easy choice. :|

So does this mean that if we research them well enough we could create something similar to Microbes from Farscape?
We need Code Talker's research so that we can create counters and safeguards for the parasites. We do not want to weaponise this shit and genocide the world.

By the way, once the shift happen... I don't care how many important figures want to speak with us, DIPLOMACY AN INDUSTRIAL CITY THIS TIME!

You know, one that can do construction for us for action economy?

We need Code Talker's research so that we can create counters and safeguards for the parasites. We do not want to weaponise this shit and genocide the world.
True but I'm perfectly fine with studying them, increasing the chance of successfully bonding with a host, and create our own version of the Parasite Unit. Like Quiet, Code Talker, or The End. Superhumans. Not living Bioweapons.

People keep saying we should shoot Huey.

I disagree why waste a bullet I say we throw him into the sea with his robotic legs still see how the bastard floats.
You want to make sure he's dead, rather than leaving things to chance.

Although personally speaking having nearly drowned a few times (ah, the joys of growing up in a jungle without running water) I can say that drowning is a rather traumatic way to die and therefor should only be given to scum who deserve it, like Huey. :V

True but I'm perfectly fine with studying them, increasing the chance of successfully bonding with a host, and create our own version of the Parasite Unit. Like Quiet, Code Talker, or The End. Superhumans. Not living Bioweapons.
Considering this is Metal Gear, won't that knowledge eventually (inevitably, one could say) get out and into the hands of the worst people/faction possible?

Huwaa, we can repair Sahelantropus right now? Tempting. But we should just seal that thing for now and ensure Eli or Mantis don't take it later.

Until, inevitably we upgrade it with ragnite or even Valkyur tech and send it against Empire's Superweapon :V

Other than that, MSQ, Saladin, Kurdish and Denuke sounds good.

I don't believe the benefits outweigh the risks. Remember, we're a small elite force. If the Parasite strain gets out like in Shining Lights even in Death, we'll have made a massive own goal and decimated our forces. For nothing.

No.

The Parasites are too dangerous for us to play with. Lock down and secure and contain is what I believe we should do. We're Delta Force, not USAMRIID.

I don't believe the benefits outweigh the risks. Remember, we're a small elite force. If the Parasite strain gets out like in Shining Lights even in Death, we'll have made a massive own goal and decimated our forces. For nothing.

No.

The Parasites are too dangerous for us to play with. Lock down and secure and contain is what I believe we should do. We're Delta Force, not USAMRIID.

Those are two different types of parasite.

The vocal cord parasite are not he ones used to make quiet or the skulls.

No.

I agree with you regarding the parasites however I do think we should at the very least research how to best contain any outbreak and how to help Quiet deal with her condition.

Cookie Explains Logistics (For Idiots) by Darik29
Cookie Explains Logistics (For Idiots)

Alright new meat, settle down and shut the hell up!

It is time for you fine new recruits to learn the very basics of your existence.

And no, I'm not talking about how Boss can flatten everyone in this room in under thirty seconds. Commander Miller likes doing those speeches too much to let me give them.

Instead, I'm going to teach you about Supply and Demand.

It's fairly simple, but we've had problems in the past where people have thought that Supplies just magically replenish themselves overnight.

Wrong.

Every meal you eat, every round you fire in practice, every shit you take, those use up Supplies.

Now I can see what some of you looking at me now are thinking. This is the basic stuff, why do I have to listen to this. Well.

Three weeks ago, Commander Miller decided to hold a Chili cook off, winner earns the betting pot.

He neglected to think about how Mother Base resupply for non Materiel needs was two days out, and that Supplies don't magically grow on trees.

Little hint? The amount of shit we had to clean out of Literally Everywhere after that little incident is why this training is now mandatory.

We live on a god damn Platform in the middle of the ocean, people.

Yes, that's fucking awesome, and yes, if you are here your considered the best of the best.

But that also comes with its own little drawbacks.

Supply division has a schedule. Munitions, weapons, fuel, and other materiel are restocked on a weekly basis, to insure Mother Base will never again suffer a lack of weapons in case of assault.

However! Due to the fact that most of you will be out in the field at any given time, Personal Supplies such as food, water, snacks, smokes, toilet paper and all other sundries are brought in once a month.

It is generally accepted that if you want something that Isn't a necessity, you talk to Supply!

If you need new bed and blankets in your rack, you call Supply! Same with uniforms!

If you need a new weapon issued, or want to try out different kinds of weapons, you get qualified by the Rangemasters and then you get to talk to Supply!

If you need some kind of unique medicinal prescription, you inform Medical, and they inform Supply!

If you need to get your hands on the latest and greatest in smokes, liquor, and girly mags, you come find me later down in Supply and we'll talk prices.

And whatever else you do, if you decide to dare to eat Anything Commander Miller cooks up for the Chili cook off and then try and bum rush the Supply depot for toilet paper before losing control of your bowels all over the deck, if you don't have your own secure stash of toilet paper hidden somewhere else, then shit off the side of the damn platform!

IF I HAVE TO SPEND MY WEEKEND CLEANING UP YOU IDIOTS LITERAL SHIT FROM MY GODDAMN SUPPLY DEPOT AGAIN I WILL FEED ALL OF YOU TO THE THINGS LIVING UNDER THE COMMAND PLATFORM!

AM I UNDERSTOOD!

Good. Glad we had that talk. Have a nice day, and welcome to the Diamond Dogs!

Cookie Explains Logistics (For Idiots)

Alright new meat, settle down and shut the hell up!

It is time for you fine new recruits to learn the very basics of your existence.

And no, I'm not talking about how Boss can flatten everyone in this room in under thirty seconds. Commander Miller likes doing those speeches too much to let me give them.

Instead, I'm going to teach you about Supply and Demand.

It's fairly simple, but we've had problems in the past where people have thought that Supplies just magically replenish themselves overnight.

Wrong.

Every meal you eat, every round you fire in practice, every shit you take, those use up Supplies.

Now I can see what some of you looking at me now are thinking. This is the basic stuff, why do I have to listen to this. Well.

Three weeks ago, Commander Miller decided to hold a Chili cook off, winner earns the betting pot.

He neglected to think about how Mother Base resupply for non Materiel needs was two days out, and that Supplies don't magically grow on trees.

Little hint? The amount of shit we had to clean out of Literally Everywhere after that little incident is why this training is now mandatory.

We live on a god damn Platform in the middle of the ocean, people.

Yes, that's fucking awesome, and yes, if you are here your considered the best of the best.

But that also comes with its own little drawbacks.

Supply division has a schedule. Munitions, weapons, fuel, and other materiel are restocked on a weekly basis, to insure Mother Base will never again suffer a lack of weapons in case of assault.

However! Due to the fact that most of you will be out in the field at any given time, Personal Supplies such as food, water, snacks, smokes, toilet paper and all other sundries are brought in once a month.

It is generally accepted that if you want something that Isn't a necessity, you talk to Supply!

If you need new bed and blankets in your rack, you call Supply! Same with uniforms!

If you need a new weapon issued, or want to try out different kinds of weapons, you get qualified by the Rangemasters and then you get to talk to Supply!

If you need some kind of unique medicinal prescription, you inform Medical, and they inform Supply!

If you need to get your hands on the latest and greatest in smokes, liquor, and girly mags, you come find me later down in Supply and we'll talk prices.

And whatever else you do, if you decide to dare to eat Anything Commander Miller cooks up for the Chili cook off and then try and bum rush the Supply depot for toilet paper before losing control of your bowels all over the deck, if you don't have your own secure stash of toilet paper hidden somewhere else, then shit off the side of the damn platform!

IF I HAVE TO SPEND MY WEEKEND CLEANING UP YOU IDIOTS LITERAL SHIT FROM MY GODDAMN SUPPLY DEPOT AGAIN I WILL FEED ALL OF YOU TO THE THINGS LIVING UNDER THE COMMAND PLATFORM!

AM I UNDERSTOOD!

Good. Glad we had that talk. Have a nice day, and welcome to the Diamond Dogs!
Wow, didn't know Jonny had that many kids.

Back