In Nuclear Fire

Also, if I may ask, what type of Dark power would Peter be going after? Taking, like Oryx? Stasis? Hive tom-fuckery? Those weird plant things aboard the Glykon that turned a guardian into the caricature of Hentai everywhere?
He wouldn't be searching for a specific power but would be intrigued by the philosophy of the Dark, always searching for orderly, simple, and self-perpetuating solutions. Chaos is to be punished.

Although Aisha would probably make fun of him building another robot girl.
That will become a theme, yes.

That will become a theme, yes.
I can see it now, past the initial excitement...
Taylor expressing her slight disapproval, Aisha(gleefully) realizing what Peter just did, Long John wanting more cuddles, The Fight indifferent?

But moving on from Destiny, any theories on what the next tech tree Peter will gain?
Dunno, take a look at the potential list.
In the following weeks:
Xenoblade
World of Darkness
Dragon Ball
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War

Eventually (no set time yet):
Azur Lane
Transformers
Bionicle
Saint Seiya

Now I really want to see Dragon Ball tech.
Capsules are really useful, and Dr. Gero's tech is basically perpetual motion machines. Also, imagine adding the technology of the Big Gete Star (If the shard has non-canon stuff) to the Mecha Swarm, scary thing.

I wonder how Scouters interact with parahuman powers.

You know what would be great? if Peter opens the door for the Light and Dark, then he opens the door to the Warp.

I want full Chaos v Darkness v Light battle of three fronts 2 electric boogaloo extended edition. Ft. Space worm the depressed and his trauma gang

Honestly, though, it would be very intresting to see how they would interact and effect the wormverse. I imagine Chaos and The Darkness would despise and/or adore each other, no in between, and The Light would hate all of them.

Only to see Armsmaster's face when dealing with a wood-made spaceship and a rainbow cannon is worth it.

Not only the hi-end of DB tech is an interesting thing, daily use things such as hover and flying cars, jet-copters, jet-squirrels, air-bikes could be very good things to take into account. Especially if they could be made without tinkertech maintenance and sold to the public.

I really hope that Peter gets The Surge Tech-Tree considering some of the insane stuff that is offered if you take a close look at some of it.

For example, the Exo-Rig Technology naturally makes all users a solid Brute 4/5 in terms of durability & strength just from it being installed on them.

Seriously, just having an Exo-Rig installed on a user makes them capable of standing in a hail of bullets for quite a while and thanks to Injection Implants they can heal right back up to full from smacking around enemies for a little while alongside giving them extremely enhanced strength to wield stupidly large weapons in a viable & lethal manner.

Meanwhile, the Nanite & AI tech essentially allows directed Gray Goo Events that...might also be capable of bringing back the dead albeit they would be pretty funky in the head for a while. Manufacturing capabilities are both obvious and highly utilized if you examine what upgrades your gear in the first game.

Plus...the possibility of Demi-Plane creation due to the fact that the Nanites can actually warp reality when at critical mass & given proper direction like what Eli did in his Archangel Form at the end of The Surge 2.

Capsules are really useful, and Dr. Gero's tech is basically perpetual motion machines. Also, imagine adding the technology of the Big Gete Star (If the shard has non-canon stuff) to the Mecha Swarm, scary thing.

I wonder how Scouters interact with parahuman powers.
The movies are, indeed, an option. The Big Gete star would turn Peter into bootleg Crawler.
Norimaki is where you get the really powerful Dbtech
You mean Namek? Yes it has good stuff but the things created by dr Gero are superior. So is Baby from GT. And Saiyan DNA is downright absurd.

Funny thing, I think that my first foray into Tinker of Fiction was an Omake about building the Potara Rings.

Pretty sure he meant the guy who created Arale in Dr. Slump (Which is in the same universe as DB)

The movies are, indeed, an option. The Big Gete star would turn Peter into bootleg Crawler.
With a Gete Star-like thing that works like canon, it would be way more than just a bootleg Crawler. Cooler wanted to feed it the energy he took from Goku to make Super Saiyan robots, so it is implied to be a power copier.

Edit: Here some screenshots of the part where Cooler mentions this. Sorry for the horrible quality.

Last edited:
Pretty sure he meant the guy who created Arale in Dr. Slump (Which is in the same universe as DB)
Ah, my mistake. But Dr. Slump works on pure crack and that's even more impossible to unlock than true magic, so don't expect anything from it.
With a Gete Star-like thing that works like canon, it would be way more than just a bootleg Crawler. Cooler wanted to feed it the energy he took from Goku to make Super Saiyan robots, so it is implied to be a power copier.
Yes but the Gete Star from canon had already been drifting through space for millennia, having assimilated multiple spacecrafts, before absorbing Cooler. If (when) Peter creates it, he'll get an unupgraded Gete Star that he'll need to start training and feeding from zero.

Ah, my mistake. But Dr. Slump works on pure crack and that's even more impossible to unlock than true magic, so don't expect anything from it.
Ah, so what you're saying is you have to somehow use a glitch to manipulate the powerset RNG to get the Breaking Bad powerset first.
I think I saw a speedrunner use that, but he had to do a pacifist run up through the first Endbringer fight to unlock the necessary NPC interactions to set up the glitch.

Bionicle would be a interesting route, as there several Bionicle/Worm stories already made.
Bionicles does have some absurd stuff. And I do like the general aesthetics of the masks.
Ah, so what you're saying is you have to somehow use a glitch to manipulate the powerset RNG to get the Breaking Bad powerset first.
I think I saw a speedrunner use that, but he had to do a pacifist run up through the first Endbringer fight to unlock the necessary NPC interactions to set up the glitch.
Step one is getting to the DC tree and unlocking the powers of Snowflame.
Got a question.
Where the Fuck are Uber and L33t?
In the mystical land of Oh, Yeah, They Are Characters Too, Aren't They?
I honestly keep forgetting they exist so I haven't been using them but I do have a scene planned for them in a couple chapters.

In the mystical land of Oh, Yeah, They Are Characters Too, Aren't They?
I honestly keep forgetting they exist so I haven't been using them but I do have a scene planned for them in a couple chapters.
I kinda figured they were forgotten about, considering they would have immediately pounced on the Zerg, Portal-Tech and Tech-Priest thing.
The Mecha Zergs would be iffy since I am not sure if they were ever utilised publically. But the Portal-Tech would be immediately recognised. That game came out in 2007 and was a beyond massive hit.

I kinda figured they were forgotten about, considering they would have immediately pounced on the Zerg, Portal-Tech and Tech-Priest thing.
The Mecha Zergs would be iffy since I am not sure if they were ever utilised publically. But the Portal-Tech would be immediately recognised. That game came out in 2007 and was a beyond massive hit.
Do take into that the mecha-zerg became better known with the skin patch and later with Stetmann's release as a playable character in the co-op missions for Starcraft 2, so U&L wouldn't be able to recognize them that easily. The turrets are another story, but so far they are fairly new.

Something a lot of people forget is that Earth Bet is not our Earth. Scion arrived in the 80s and from there the timeline diverges drastically due to the presence of powers. Another thing is that Earth Bet America uses coins for small denominations in dollars rather than just cents. For instance 1$ coins are used more than single dollar bills. Also, Earth Bet Smartphones uses Radial Menus rather than side scrolling multiple pages like modern phones. Everything from the 80s onwards has basically been butterflied away or changed so much as to be unrecognizable to anyone of us. Portal very likely doesn't even exist as well as nearly all modern games.

Warhammer 40k was first released in 1987, and even that was a few years after Scion so there would still be some differences even there. Earth Aleph would likely more resemble our earth due to their not being Scion or Endbringers and less numerous or powerful Parahumans but even then that would still make drastic differences but less so than Earth Bet.

Last edited:
i can easily imagine some fuckhead kidnapping taylor/aisha/tattletale(?) and then going with "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD BONES FOR THE BONE THRONE" blaring on repeat.
Its "Blood for the Blood god, Skulls for the Skull throne"
wait, really? every time i heard it it was "bones for the bone throne"

Last edited:
Its "Blood for the Blood god, Skulls for the Skull throne"
It could just be a small timeline divergence. Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader first came out in 1987 while Scion and Parahumans first started appearing in 1982. It's a small difference and could have just been a natural timeline divergence due to the emergence of parahumans. Basically everything from 1982 onwards will have been butterflied away or changed and those changes become even more prominent and drastic the further from 1982 you go until you come to the point where everything is different and very little is familiar.

1983 Earth Bet would have some differences but they wouldn't be major quite yet.
1988 Earth Bet would have major differences and from this point onwards or maybe even earlier expect all media such as movies and music to be different with our media having little to no commonality at all.
2011 Earth Bet would be very very different from our 2011 and would be unrecognizable.

Something a lot of people forget is that Earth Bet is not our Earth. Scion arrived in the 80s and from there the timeline diverges drastically due to the presence of powers. Another thing is that Earth Bet America uses coins for small denominations in dollars rather than just cents. For instance 1$ coins are used more than single dollar bills. Also, Earth Bet Smartphones uses Radial Menus rather than side scrolling multiple pages like modern phones. Everything from the 80s onwards has basically been butterflied away or changed so much as to be unrecognizable to anyone of us. Portal very likely doesn't even exist as well as nearly all modern games.

Warhammer 40k was first released in 1987, and even that was a few years after Scion so there would still be some differences even there. Earth Aleph would likely more resemble our earth due to their not being Scion or Endbringers and less numerous or powerful Parahumans but even then that would still make drastic differences but less so than Earth Bet.
As far as W40k is concerned?
That was already addressed WAAAAY back in the story.
Vicky told Tech-Priest it was imported to Bet from Aleph.
And considering the Haywire connection would likely be used to trade in useful and Popular products, Portal and other massively successful games, shows, movies and books probably made it to Bet.
Since Aleph is supposed to be almost Identical to our Earth, with the exception of having a handful of mediocre capes, my headcanon would be that most of our popular media exists on Aleph.

Edit: I quoted the wrong fucking post. :mad:
I meant to quote the post directly above this post.

Last edited:
Back