[HALP] me! (WORM quest)

Vhal, how much trouble do you have writing? Because you've been pretty good at showing instead of telling and it's been pretty creative so far, and snarky too.

I'm... decent? I've historically had trouble with extremely emotional scenes, not so much writing them out, but making them believable.

Part of making this quest was as writing practice, and I'm good at making "quick and dirty" prose and have a decent grasp of grammar.

EDIT: It's up to you all how the power could work, but I imagine that "independent personality Emma-Siberian" would have the most comedic potential. (This would be especially amusing if she ended up with a 'twin sister / Alt!power Taylor' character. From no family to too much family!)

Last edited:
It's good, I like it. Your other work were good too, I was just looking to get a ballpark on if we're giving you too much trouble. We're all over the place and sticking our fingers in all the pies and derailing plots as soon as you put out a hook.

Vhal, stop suggesting things because you think driving Taylor insane is funny.

You know they'll actually go for it, and I'm trying to keep us from accidentally a whole Taylor.

It's true. It's bad enough that I want Coil the platypus and Sur Bearington, now you're tempting me with independent Emma projection? That's evil.

I will just have to content myself with omakes of what could have been.

Even better, we give Emma an independent projection of herself that's just as bad as she is, can't be dismissed, and refuses to listen to her. Maybe even have it insist she's the real Emma.

Like Trainwreck was no one, and now she's one of the most interesting characters I want to follow. The adventure of slime girl in her ridiculous battleship power armor.

Last edited:
Vhalidictes has said that we, unlike canon Administrator, have control over what type of power Taylor triggers with. If we want her to trigger with a Trump power, then she will.
This is correct and misisng the point.
Vhalidictes said that:
-What data we put in is what type of data will come out.
-The type of trigger will change the result of the trigger. We do not know how because Administrator encrypted that bit.
-Triggers can deviate and cause mutations or divergent expression if they don't fit correctly. We already had this happen twice on us. We know that playing closer to the 'normal' scenario gives us better odds of not causing a horrible defect.
-They will only let us know what Administrator knows. Administrator doesn't know a lot of stuff.

If you take the current Trigger and just say "give Taylor her Canon Power", its going to deviate significantly. She won't have the justification for the Shaker portion, the Master portion had changed due to how things changed with Shift and Danny, she has nerve damage which would be looking for something and theres no bugs anywhere near her to link up as the control vector.

So what I anticipate is that it'd give her some kind of Massive Area Data Administration effects, and the manifestation could be anything from animated pillow swarms, summoning chibi Taylors, to detaching Taylor's bodyparts as tinkertech remote drones(due to nerve damage induced dysphoria i.e. "those are somebody else's hands").

What would Emma projection even be. Like the Siberian, completely under her control.

Or like an independent projection with Emma's appearance, memories and personality, but can't leave Taylor's range. Like Emma's identical clone. And can't be dismissed.
That be awful but hilarious.
I'm thinking like independent projections controlled by Taylor's subconscious. Plural, because Administrator rolls with multiples instead of single Super Unit

So Taylor, with the standard 300 to 500 meter range. And a bunch of Emma's. Independent, with Emma's memories and personality. Only vaguely controlled by Taylor in the sense that Eidolon controls the endbringers.

That's soooo bad but so good.

What can projection Emma's do? Are they Siberian invincible? Are they intangible? Are they just brutes? Are they just normal Emma, but Taylor makes more of them as they're killed?

This is ridiculous, I love it. It would be so mean to do this.

Last edited:
This is correct and misisng the point.
Vhalidictes said that:
-What data we put in is what type of data will come out.
-The type of trigger will change the result of the trigger. We do not know how because Administrator encrypted that bit.
-Triggers can deviate and cause mutations or divergent expression if they don't fit correctly. We already had this happen twice on us. We know that playing closer to the 'normal' scenario gives us better odds of not causing a horrible defect.
-They will only let us know what Administrator knows. Administrator doesn't know a lot of stuff.

If you take the current Trigger and just say "give Taylor her Canon Power", its going to deviate significantly. She won't have the justification for the Shaker portion, the Master portion had changed due to how things changed with Shift and Danny, she has nerve damage which would be looking for something and theres no bugs anywhere near her to link up as the control vector.
The deviation roll will not be that significant. The worst case is that you waste a lot of Information, using either more than the power needs, or less than it should have, which can (to an extent) be fixed later.

While the Corona does its own thing, keep in mind that you have skills to mitigate this already, Human Biology and Basic Host Modification (you're not Amy, you can affect Brains) among them.

What can projection Emma's do? Are they Siberian invincible? Are they intangible? Are they just brutes? Are they just normal Emma, but Taylor makes more of them as they're killed?

This is ridiculous, I love it. It would be so mean to do this.
That entirely depends on the power you pick.

Let me put it this way: The Siberian level of breaker-state would be divided by the total number of projections.

You could give Taylor 1000's of Emma's but they would only be as tough as a soap bubble then...

Last edited:
Vhal, if we research archaeology will we learn how to properly apply data for specific powers and rating? Like will we be able to ask you, how much data is the Siberian's power? What are the data requirements to make Taylor an Apreggio nano tinker?

Or can we research that as a separate action unrelated to archaeology?

Maybe we can get omake bonus to let us apply wasted data to extra effects on the power.

Or is this just a part of the system that we have to always roll for, out of our control.

P.S. I like the idea of giving her hundreds of Emma's and that's it. They're just Emma/ that respawn bear Taylor if destroyed.

Bonus points if they act like Emma independently, constantly puutinger down and bullying her, refusing to obey her.

P.S.S. Imagine Taylor going to the PRT for help.

"Please, I triggered with projections but I can't control them! They're just copies of my school bully, make it stop!"

So, soooo mean. Perfect power for a crack fic.

Last edited:
Vhal, if we research archaeology will we learn how to properly apply data for specific powers and rating? Like will we be able to ask you, how much data is the Siberian's power? What are the data requirements to make Taylor an Apreggio nano tinker?

Or can we research that as a separate action unrelated to archaeology?

Maybe we can get omake bonus to let us apply wasted data to extra effects on the power.

Or is this just a part of the system that we have to always roll for, out of our control.
QA probably never knew that power's exact mechanics. You'd get a ton of data on what QA has assigned for powers over the last X Cycles though, so it's still helpful.

In a bigger sense, stepping back, you have no idea what's all in there. You'd just have to see...

I'm voting against the Red Flags plan. I'm not convinced the data in there is the bomb everyone is supposing.
Okay, I will humor this if you can honestly suggest one thing that data could be that is not a trap to destroy us that makes the danger of this worth it.
Don't forget we already have QA's memories in us a a memetic hazard, so QA data is not an option.
One possibility would be all of Taylor's canon experiences, turning her into a Peggy Sue. Or, since we know this OCP thing happens a lot, maybe it's records from the last self insert that got evicted when QA woke up. In either case we or Taylor would directly benefit.
Not saying those scenarios are particularly likely, but we already have loads of QA memetic hazards in shard form, sitting in our own memories that we need to excavate, and apparently spammed to half the shard network. I suspect that the brainmeats are something else entirely.

Research
[X] Plan Just Get Stuff Done Already
-[X] Continue Focused Research 1
-[X] Start Research Memetic Proxy Filtering 1
-[X] Start Basic Psionic Theory 1
-[X] Start Stabilize Trigger (Human)
-[X] Assign all excess research points after this round's rolls to Focused Research 1

[X] Charge Data Questions
-[X] What are the updated command codes that the original Administrator sent Charge?
-[X] Does Charge know the addresses for any other Shards that were contacted by the original Administrator when Eden died?

Shards
[X] Plan Restrict Frictionless
-[X] Send Frictionless the Standard Information Packet and the command codes so that it must listen to us.
-[X] Tell Frictionless to cap the size of objects that Ballistic can accelerate to only 5% bigger than the objects Ballistics currently uses.
-[X] Set up sense-sharing with Frictionless.

[X] Plan Restrict Fusion
-[X] Send Fusion the Standard Information Packet and the command codes so that it must listen to us.
-[X] Tell Fusion to cap the power output of suns such that it extends that maximum shard lifespan to normal parameters.
-[X] Set up sense-sharing with Fusion.

[X] Plan Senses
- [X] Set up sense-sharing with Audible, Swap, and Twin.
- [X] Take all Swap and Twin's data.

[X] Plan New Protocol with One-Way Option
- [X] When setting up the new sense-sharing connections, make them two-way, but create a new protocol that if the Shard senses aberrance in Administrator, it is to report this to Administrator and only Administrator.
--[X] If the Shard does not accept the new protocol, change the sense-sharing connection so that only Administrator gets the additional info.

[X] Restrict Twin
-[X] Twin's Host must spend a period of time between simulations equal to the length of the last simulation before he can start up a new simulation. If the Host attempts to simulate regardless during a cooldown, it is allowed, but a Thinker headache is imposed for the entire cooldown duration and the severity of the headache and duration of the next cooldown is doubled each time this occurs. The headache should be annoying on the first, impairing on the second and incapacitating on the third. Drugs should help with the first and second headaches, but not the third headache.

[X] Contact Singular & Security
-[X] Get them to start sharing data with us.
--[X] Start spying on Bakuda as soon as she Triggers.

[X] Contact Equilibrium: Hunt for Hero
-[X] Check up on the state of Equilibrium
-[X] Ask for shard addresses, Hero's shard is the most important
-[X] Give out the new protocols if needed

[X] Contact Hypersparkle: Hunt for Hero 2
-[X] Check up on the state of Hypersparkle

[X] Contact Armamentarium
-[X] Ask for shard addresses, Hero's shard is the most important.

Hosts
[ ]Plan "Red Flags Over Brainmeats"
-[ ] Transfer Taylor's Mind to us in her sleep.
--[ ] Use Rune-Chan bonus 1 to autocrit on the attempt to not fuck this up.
-[ ] Purge her Brainmeats of encrypted data everything else, just reformat it to empty.
--[ ] Use PHO 2: Post Harder bonus to autocrit at this, getting rid of this probably dangerous chunk.
-[ ] Transfer Taylor's Mind back into her new, enlarged Brainmeats she has more use of (Maybe with a slight program to make sure she feels proper levels of hunger to maintain it?)
--[ ] Use Rune-Chan bonus 2 to autocrit at this, making sure we do it right.

[X]Plan: Stop and think
-[X] Don't do anything with Taylor's brainmeats until we get a better scan from Veronica or Amy

[X] Plan "Birdbrained Bird-Brain"
-[X] Investigate whether installing temporary processing speed restrictions on this bird-brain-thing is covered under [Human Biology] and [Basic Host Modification (Human)], or if we'll need [Gaea]/a stronger research ability.

[X] How did you know that name?
-[X] Think about the pros and cons of the various Brockton Bay teams while watching Lilac throughout the day, mulling over their members and resources and how well Lilac would fit in.
-[X] Have the portion of you doing this watch Lilac's Host data all day, record instances she seems to react to what you're thinking.

[X] Do not trigger Taylor.
Adhoc vote count started by ccstat on Jan 28, 2019 at 10:33 PM, finished with 258 posts and 11 votes.

• [X] Plan Restrict Frictionless
    -[X] Send Frictionless the Standard Information Packet and the command codes so that it must listen to us.
    -[X] Tell Frictionless to cap the size of objects that Ballistic can accelerate to only 5% bigger than the objects Ballistics currently uses.
    [X] Plan Restrict Fusion
    -[X] Send Fusion the Standard Information Packet and the command codes so that it must listen to us.
    -[X] Tell Fusion to cap the power output of suns such that it extends that maximum shard lifespan to normal parameters.
    [X] Restrict Twin
    -[X] Twin's Host must spend a period of time between simulations equal to the length of the last simulation before he can start up a new simulation. If the Host attempts to simulate regardless during a cooldown, it is allowed, but a Thinker headache is imposed for the entire cooldown duration and the severity of the headache and duration of the next cooldown is doubled each time this occurs. The headache should be annoying on the first, impairing on the second and incapacitating on the third. Drugs should help with the first and second headaches, but not the third headache.
    [X]Plan "Red Flags Over Brainmeats"
    -[X] Transfer Taylor's Mind to us in her sleep.
    --[X] Use Rune-Chan bonus 1 to autocrit on the attempt to not fuck this up.
    -[X] Purge her Brainmeats of encrypted data everything else, just reformat it to empty.
    --[X] Use PHO 2: Post Harder bonus to autocrit at this, getting rid of this probably dangerous chunk.
    -[X] Transfer Taylor's Mind back into her new, enlarged Brainmeats she has more use of (Maybe with a slight program to make sure she feels proper levels of hunger to maintain it?)
    --[X] Use Rune-Chan bonus 2 to autocrit at this, making sure we do it right.
    -[X] Think about the pros and cons of the various Brockton Bay teams while watching Lilac throughout the day, mulling over their members and resources and how well Lilac would fit in.
    -[X] Have the portion of you doing this watch Lilac's Host data all day, record instances she seems to react to what you're thinking.
    - [X] When setting up the new sense-sharing connections, make them two-way, but create a new protocol that if the Shard senses aberrance in Administrator, it is to report this to Administrator and only Administrator.
    --[X] If the Shard does not accept the new protocol, change the sense-sharing connection so that only Administrator gets the additional info.
    -[X] Assign all excess research points after this round's rolls to Focused Research 1
    [X] Plan Senses
    -[X] What are the updated command codes that the original Administrator sent Charge?
    -[X] Does Charge know the addresses for any other Shards that were contacted by the original Administrator when Eden died?
    [X] Plan Researching the Essentials
    -[X] Continue Research Focused Research 1
    -[X] Assign 186 free research to Focused Research 1
    -[X] Start Research Memetic Proxy Filtering 1 125/125, 275 Tinker Information
    -[X] Start Research Stabilize Trigger (Human) 250/850
    [X] Contact Singular & Surveillance
    [X] What's Tattletale up to
    [X] Don't contact any new Shards.
    [X] Pay attention to Amy, let's see what unholy abomination she's come up with.
    [X] Plan Senses 2
    - [X] Take half of their data.
    [X] Give Twin the standard data packet with updates if we didn't do that already.
    [X] Inform Negotiator of the new restrictions. Ask her if she wants Dream Master, she seems like she already has human bio and modification.
    [X] Plan Charge
    -[X] Don't mess with Charge.
    [X] If Red Flags works, tell Gaea what we tried and ask her to give it look over just n case anyway. She's the bio expert.
    -[X] If we contact Gaea, advise her toward subtlety with Dream Master. Her host appears to be mentally unstable, which while useful in moderation, can result in death or imprisonment if pushed too far.
    [X] Contact Realm
    -[X] Get the adress of her Shards, specificaly ask about Burnscar's Shard.
    --[X] If succesfull, contact Bunscar's Shard and get her Shard's adresses.
    ---[X] If succesfull, try to contact The Siberian's Shard and ask for Hero adress (in case we didn't have it previously).
    -[X] Under what circumstances can aberrance be detected?
    -[X] Did anyone else, to your knowledge, get these updated command codes? If so, who?
    -[X] Did any non-Zion Shards get OCP data from Zion's Administrator?
    -[X] Investigate whether installing temporary processing speed restrictions on this bird-brain-thing is covered under [Human Biology] and [Basic Host Modification (Human)], or if we'll need [Gaea]/a stronger research ability.
    [X] Contact High Priest: Hunt for Hero 3
    -[X] Check up on the state of High Priest
    --[X] If non-sapient, too broken to be harmful, or agreeable to us, ask for data on the Conflict Engines.
    --[X] Did anyone else, to your knowledge, get these updated command codes? If so, who?
    [X] Contact Gaea
    -[X] Tell her the criteria for being integrated at the end of the Cycle if we got it from Charge.
    [X] Contact Shift
    -[X] Get to know if Shopia is starting to form a Gang.
    -[X] Does Charge knows the criteria for being integrated at the end of the Cycle.
    -[X] Why she hasn't contacted Zion and told him about Eden's state.
    [X] Contact Escalation
    -[X] Get to know if it's friendly and/or sapient
    --[X] Try to get a feel about how it'd feel nudging his Host to destroy something (Winsllow).
    [X] Do not restric Twin right now.
    [X] Plan Senses
    [X] Plan Thinker-Tinker Taylor
    -[X] Trigger Taylor
    [X] Plan Data
    -[X] Are there any drawbacks or unexpected side-effects to sense-sharing?
    -[X] Ask whether Charge is sense-sharing, friends, or allies with any other Shards?
    [X] Plan Taylor Wait
    [X] Plan Data
    -[X] Don't do anything with Taylor's brainmeats until we get a better scan from Veronica or Amy

Adhoc vote count started by ccstat on Jan 29, 2019 at 9:54 AM, finished with 270 posts and 14 votes.

[X] Plan Restrict Fusion
    [X] Restrict Twin
    [X] Plan Senses
    -[X] Purge her Brainmeats of encrypted data everything else, just reformat it to empty.
    --[X] Use PHO 2: Post Harder bonus to autocrit at this, getting rid of this probably dangerous chunk.
    -[X] Transfer Taylor's Mind back into her new, enlarged Brainmeats she has more use of (Maybe with a slight program to make sure she feels proper levels of hunger to maintain it?)
    [X] Give Twin the standard data packet with updates if we didn't do that already.
    [X] Plan Charge
    [X] Inform Negotiator of the new restrictions. Ask her if she wants Dream Master, she seems like she already has human bio and modification.
    [X] Plan Senses 2
    [X] If Red Flags works, tell Gaea what we tried and ask her to give it look over just n case anyway. She's the bio expert.
    -[X] If we contact Gaea, advise her toward subtlety with Dream Master. Her host appears to be mentally unstable, which while useful in moderation, can result in death or imprisonment if pushed too far.
    [X] Plan Data
    -[X] Ask whether Charge is sense-sharing, friends, or allies with any other Shards?
    -[X] Trigger Taylor
    [X] Plan Senses
    [X] Plan Taylor Wait
    [X] Contact Escalation
    --[X] Try to get a feel about how it'd feel nudging his Host to destroy something (Winsllow).
    [X] Contact Realm
    ---[X] If succesfull, try to contact The Siberian's Shard and ask for Hero adress (in case we didn't have it previously).
    [X] Contact Shift
    [X] Contact Gaea
    -[X] Tell her the criteria for being integrated at the end of the Cycle if we got it from Charge.
    --[X] Did anyone else, to your knowledge, get these updated command codes? If so, who?
    --[X] If non-sapient, too broken to be harmful, or agreeable to us, ask for data on the Conflict Engines.
    [X] Plan Data
    -[X] Did anyone else, to your knowledge, get these updated command codes? If so, who?
    -[X] Does Charge knows the criteria for being integrated at the end of the Cycle.

Adhoc vote count started by ccstat on Jan 29, 2019 at 9:55 AM, finished with 270 posts and 14 votes.

[X] Plan Restrict Fusion
    [X] Restrict Twin
    [X] Plan Senses
    [X] Plan Charge
    [X] Plan Senses 2
    [X] Plan Data
    -[X] Trigger Taylor
    [X] Plan Senses
    [X] Plan Taylor Wait
    [X] Contact Escalation
    [X] Contact Realm
    [X] Contact Shift
    [X] Contact Gaea
    [X] Plan Data

Last edited:
The deviation roll will not be that significant. The worst case is that you waste a lot of Information, using either more than the power needs, or less than it have, which can (to an extent) be fixed later.

While the Corona does its own thing, keep in mind that you have skills to mitigate this already, Human Biology and Basic Host Modification (you're not Amy, you can affect Brains) among them.
No risks of mutation? I recall with Valiant there was a chance except we rolled like god.
That entirely depends on the power you pick.

Let me put it this way: The Siberian level of breaker-state would be divided by the total number of projections.

You could give Taylor 1000's of Emma's but they would only be as tough as a soap bubble then...
We'll call them the Expendable Emmas.

Do we need to include Brute/Breaker data to make Siberian-projections or is pure Master enough?

Probably needs brute/breaker.

I remember in A WoG danny could have triggered as a brute, and it would have been via master, rats pile onto him as armor. Not very effective, and still requires power shenanigans to actually work. But awful.

Last edited:

Boopaloop, here's my voot. :p

Last edited:
well adultwise I've already said we should flip Purity as a mentor figure.
Lets not propagate the whole sympathizing with people only because they have power thing that the Worm fandom just loves to do, Purity is not only one of the worst people on screen in canon Worm she is also just straight up a bad parent and while I do have sympathy for Aster and Theo, that sympathy goes more in the direction of separating them from her.

Lets not propagate the whole sympathizing with people only because they have power thing that the Worm fandom just loves to do, Purity is not only one of the worst people on screen in canon Worm she is also just straight up a bad parent and while I do have sympathy for Aster and Theo, that sympathy goes more in the direction of separating them from her.

I also recommend to read her own interlude and Crusader's. She ISN'T a good person. Also she is a Nazi believer, embracing that 'philosophy'. So yeah, fandom loves to whitewash her.

I also recommend to read her own interlude and Crusader's. She ISN'T a good person. Also she is a Nazi believer, embracing that 'philosophy'. So yeah, fandom loves to whitewash her.
Then, you combine that with what she does in the serial (blow up an apartment building because of her temper (which is a kill count of 20-150+ (if we go on the higher end of the number, then that puts her among the top 10 serial killers ever))), then you can extrapolate that from what has been said about her past that she has done this or something similar semi-regularly for years, making her lack of a kill order just baffling and proof alone of how fucked earth bet is.

One possibility would be all of Taylor's canon experiences, turning her into a Peggy Sue. Or, since we know this OCP thing happens a lot, maybe it's records from the last self insert that got evicted when QA woke up. In either case we or Taylor would directly benefit.
I had the idea of it being Taylor's canon experiences before, but her canon experiences have her pushing away everyone that matters to her, sacrificing everything to save the world, and QA taking over her mind while thinking that it's her. I don't know if it would benefit her to remember any of that or just give her PTSD. Also, that last part would suggest that the data is actually the original Administrator waiting to take back the Shard body.

I would think that the records from the last self insert would be the old memories on Administrator's Shard body, not in Taylor's head. If the self insert could implant memories in people's heads, why hadn't it gotten a human avatar like we've been discussing? If the last self-insert left memories in Taylor's head, I would be worried that it's a trap to take over the Shard body again the next time a self-insert was in control.

Alright fine, she's a crappy person, she's not the smartest, but at least send her to the PRT. Better she goes on probation in another city, maybe do some time if they want to do that. It's super shady but they are outnumbered practically 3 to 1. We'd have to what, out Max while she was with Aster? Make it so he couldn't take the kids.

We could try to do a postcog to see how bad she is at least. I'm sympathetic to anyone in an abusive relationship, even if we send her to jail I'd want to get Aster away from him. Theo we could just give a good power and send to the Wards. Maybe something mover, so they can't stop him.

Ow we could just arrange for Max to die, that works too. With host modification we can just give him a brain tumor. Othala can't heal him if she doesn't know he needs it and it comes on fast enough.

Last edited:
Research

Shards
[X] Plan Restrict Frictionless

[X] Plan Restrict Fusion

[X] Plan Senses

[X] Restrict Twin

-[X] Ask for shard addresses, Hero's shard is the most important.

Hosts
[ ]Plan "Red Flags Over Brainmeats"
-[ ] Transfer Taylor's Mind to us in her sleep.
--[ ] Use Rune-Chan bonus 1 to autocrit on the attempt to not fuck this up.
-[ ] Purge her Brainmeats of encrypted data everything else, just reformat it to empty.
--[ ] Use PHO 2: Post Harder bonus to autocrit at this, getting rid of this probably dangerous chunk.
-[ ] Transfer Taylor's Mind back into her new, enlarged Brainmeats she has more use of (Maybe with a slight program to make sure she feels proper levels of hunger to maintain it?)
--[ ] Use Rune-Chan bonus 2 to autocrit at this, making sure we do it right.

Would we need to specify that the shards should report abberence to Zion's administrator? Because maybe if Eden's administrator is also deployed it could maybe contact Zion if it gets report we are behaving wierd.

Alright, it looks like Plan "Red Flags over Brainmeats" is going to win, 7 to 5.Why would we want another SI, who failed, to have their memories in us? And we know what happened in Canon, we could tell Taylor without her unlocking the trauma of doing it herself. What even is that argument?
I'd like to thank everyone who made this possible.
To the rest of you, I will remember this.

Alright fine, she's a crappy person, she's not the smartest, but at least send her to the PRT. Better she goes on probation in another city, maybe do some time if they want to do that. It's super shady but they are outnumbered practically 3 to 1. We'd have to what, out Max while she was with Aster? Make it so he couldn't take the kids.

We could try to do a postcog to see how bad she is at least. I'm sympathetic to anyone in an abusive relationship, even if we send her to jail I'd want to get Aster away from him. Theo we could just give a good power and send to the Wards. Maybe something mover, so they can't stop him.

Ow we could just arrange for Max to die, that works too. With host modification we can just give him a brain tumor. Othala can't heal him if she doesn't know he needs it and it comes on fast enough.
Taylor wouldn't really ever really click with the PRT.
Theres a reason that the PRT has a relative lack of Masters, most Master/Stranger triggers tend to have a long buildup which involve them losing all trust in authority figures along the way.

Back