It probably doesn't help the number of shipping ideas I've thrown out, huh.

I'm still in favor of KRR though.

Kaworu struggles for breath under a hug assault "unhand me you detestable lilim!"

Rebecca and Rei continue to hug him "resistance is futile. All will be hugged."

(I'm glad it was you responding to that, as I was a little worried someone who hasn't seen me elsenet might think that meant Kaworu/Rei/RITSUKO, which. Ew.)
Thought he meant Reis/Kensuke/Reis.
(Kensuke walks into Rei's place)"Welcome Kensuke."said Rei, who was surrounded by the 10+ copies of herself.
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! IT CAME TRUE!!!" Kensuke screamed as he jumped back into the closed door.
"Prepare to be assimilated Ken-chan♥♥♥"
"... ... ...I have mixed feelings about this."
NIGHT OF THE LIVING REI 2!!!! Bad End?

NGE has enough Freudian stuff going on, thank you very much.
But a lot of that stuff is actually a lot worse then those tthree hooking up. ...Well at least when you consider the fact Kawrou and Rei are thousand of years old.

Last edited:
Thought he meant Reis/Kensuke/Reis.
Eh, Rei/Kensuke in any form is IMO the pair-the-sparest pair-the-spares that ever paired the spares :p

But a lot of that stuff is actually a lot worse then those tthree hooking up. ...Well at least when you consider the fact Kawrou and Rei are thousand of years old.
Well - Adam and Lilith are. And at least Rei (difficult to say with Kaworu seeing as he got, what, 15min on screen?) doesn't seem to remember Lilith; doesn't at all seem to act like a demigoddess and more like a confused, scared child.

Or 123, or ASK.

Really it's the OC that makes it difficult. There's no ship name for Rebecca that works in any other fic because Rebecca is a BnB character.

(Which is one reason I'm always glad when you resume work on BnB, because I wanna write omakes with Rebecca in them when she's had a bit more screen time.)

There's no ship name for Rebecca that works in any other fic because Rebecca is a BnB character.
Well, we already had Reibecca in Discord :p

Rei: "Hmm... cuddly."

In fact, yes, you have already been busy with omakes in Discord :V

Rei: "Asuka, your constant belittling and degrading of your half-sister is...unwarranted."
Asuka: "No it's not! Just look at her!"
Rebecca sobs.
Rei stands, walks over, and hugs Rebecca, who throws her arms around Rei.
Rei: "She is the best at hugging."

or

Asuka: "Rebecca, this is Kaworu. Be careful with him, he's not entirely stable."
Rebecca: "Okay. Hi Kaworu." hugs
Kaworu: "What is this feeling? What are these curves? Please, Rebecca, give me all the hugs!"
And then she introduces them to German food.
It's an oddity that for all the time Kaworu spent in Germany, he never ate a hearty meal.
Kaworu: "I have an S2 engine, what do I care."
Rebecca: tearing up "You won't eat what I made for you?"
Kaworu: "No, no, don't cry, I'll try it - oh my goodness, what is this? Everything I ate with Kiel tasted like a longing for death."

( (C) Jenny, 2017)

;)

I cannot promise more. But I want to make more. Granted, they'll probably be short like those, but~

Last edited:
Yes not all triads are easy to remember like Israfel or Kirk :p

What triads/groupings do we have so far?
Israfel - Asuka/Shinji/Rei
Kirk - Shinji/Rei/Kaworu
ASK/Pancakes - Asuka/Shinji/Kaworu
KMK/Wartime - Kensuke/Kaworu/Mana (I don't think we have a name for this one)
Hangover - Asuka/Shinji/Kaworu/Rei (Technically not a Triad but I feel it'd be unfair to leave this out)

That one is also called PilOT4.

For those of you who, like I once did, were trying to figure out how Kensuke fit into Kirk, that's not why it's called that. It's about Shinji sleeping with aliens. :p

Now I'm trying to think of what other BnB ships I was suggesting. "Teach me this lilim thing called 'hugs'," Rebecca/Kaworu/Rei is obviously one of my favorites. "3 Generations of Yuri," Ritsuko/Maya/Kodama, I keep telling Alex needs to happen despite Rits identifying as straight in the fic. (Just because it's impossible doesn't mean I won't suggest it!)

There was a whole spread of non-obvious/ridiculous ships that came out as a result of that, mostly because I was tripling up people at random. Shinji/Touji/Asuka might have been one, and I don't have a ship name for that.

Back