Arch-Demon's Eternal Game: Aeon Edition, The Turtle Chronicles

That I can answer from last game: Yes.

Okay, cool. So taking out a Demon gives us a chance at removing their remaining Strongman, whereas taking out a Fiend gets us progress toward removing the remaining Firestarter from play, assuming that the theories about Shalmoa originally holding it were correct. Hm. Thoughts on which of those is more valuable, anyone?
Or Byzantine is lying about being Survivor.

That presupposes that (a) no other Survivor exists and (b) Byzantine's Scum team was somehow aware of this fact, unless you can explain why a Survivor wouldn't counterclaim or Scum would take that kind of risk while not especially under the gun.

Okay, cool. So taking out a Demon gives us a chance at removing their remaining Strongman, whereas taking out a Fiend gets us progress toward removing the remaining Firestarter from play, assuming that the theories about Shalmoa originally holding it were correct. Hm. Thoughts on which of those is more valuable, anyone?
That presupposes I stole the Demon's firestarter, which... Well, suffice it to say I'm moving you up a notch on my scum reading.

That presupposes I stole the Demon's firestarter, which... Well, suffice it to say I'm moving you up a notch on my scum reading.

Okay, sorry, missed articulating a step in my reasoning. Basically since it seems likely that Tykan is a Demon (due to the circumstances of Shalmoa's death), I think it's more likely that the Demons popped the Firestarter last night, as their position was more desperate. I feel like the Fiends could have afforded to at least wait through today and let Tykan die before going for it, getting an extra douse off basically for free.

That presupposes that (a) no other Survivor exists and (b) Byzantine's Scum team was somehow aware of this fact

If there's only one knight it requires that there's no survivors.

Fiends would know from setup there aren't any Orcs. If scum has the cage, they could have learned there are no Elves from OriginalName. Odds are a gnome is going to have something visit-y to do at night. Orc could be similar, or by vote analysis.

By the look of it the fiends tried to get the demons to strongman their own guy by switching him with Zaealix. Not sure they realized they were switching a demon with him, though.

Right, so this is only true in the town!Zaealix world.
Yes, since that is the world. You've just cemented yourself as scum so...

[x] vote hailcapital

I don't know which of em has the strongman kill left. Obviously we want to vote that one out.

If there's only one knight it requires that there's no survivors.

Fiends would know from setup there aren't any Orcs. If scum has the cage, they could have learned there are no Elves from OriginalName. Odds are a gnome is going to have something visit-y to do at night. Orc could be similar, or by vote analysis.

All else aside this theory completely fails to account for Dwarves.

Right, so this is only true in the town!Zaealix world.
Also that isn't the case. Even if Zaealix was scum then he was healed and ignited last night, which is only sensible if he was scum that was worried about being hit with his own ignition, as fiends certainly aren't going to attack a probable knight, and you cant heal a strongman kill.

All else aside this theory completely fails to account for Dwarves.
Both demons and fiends keep trying to figure out what kind I am with these little "tricks", and so far I've avoided slipping. All that needs to be known is I am a survivor and so long as the scum team I am aligned against exists I will not say more. (Besides not being an orc, because D1 ruined that cover for me.)

Hey @Zaealix- you going to ask Byzantine why we shouldn't be voting out Tykan today?

I don't want to do it, because I'm town and I shouldn't have to for you, but if I'm town Zaealix being healed doesn't make any sense, and if I'm scum Zaealix being healed still doesn't make any sense. If I actually have to walk you guys through that, I'll do it tonight when I have some more time.

Hey @Zaealix- you going to ask Byzantine why we shouldn't be voting out Tykan today?

I don't want to do it, because I'm town and I shouldn't have to for you, but if I'm town Zaealix being healed doesn't make any sense, and if I'm scum Zaealix being healed still doesn't make any sense. If I actually have to walk you guys through that, I'll do it tonight when I have some more time.

...are we still just ignoring the whole Coin possibility? You never actually addressed that one.

@Byzantine, since you've been very forthcoming with info, I have another question for you, if you want to answer it.

Was your pick rather first half or second half of the sack?

@Byzantine, since you've been very forthcoming with info, I have another question for you, if you want to answer it.

Was your pick rather first half or second half of the sack?

On the generous assumption that this isn't transparent bait by Scum, what benefit do you suppose that information would bring Town?

Back