Arch-Demon's Eternal Game: Aeon Edition, The Turtle Chronicles

Hm. It's possible a Coin was involved rather than Tykan just straight-up lying, but I don't think we have any way to cross-check that.
That's a neat performance. So odds wiadi is tykan's partner?

I mean TBH the whole exchange is a bunch of wine - like, I don't think Tykan is trying to pretend to be Town any more, so "trying to fake a connection" and "trying to fake faking a connection" are both plausible explanations of his behavior. I know it's the first one but obviously you can't just take my word for that.
I think I might have mechanical reasons to believe Zaealix is lying about being attacked and healed last night. It's complicated, and I'm still trying to work through all the possibilities with the Coins in play in my head.

Zaealix is claiming ignited, not attacked, if I'm not mistaken.

Zaealix is claiming ignited, not attacked, if I'm not mistaken.

I meant 'attacked' in the general sense of having a kill on them and being healed. The mechanics is about the coins and what I know about staff usage and who has a staff, not anything pertaining to visiting, which is where the difference would be relevant.

If an individual is attacked and healed in a night they are informed that they were attacked and healed yes.

He has no way to know what the other two staves of life did since none have claimed. Only way he could even try to disprove zaealix was healed by one was if he was in contact with the other owners. Which can't be possible as town.

I know what one staff did (since it was used on me or someone switched with me). I know what the other staff did because I have it, and I didn't heal Zaealix.

There are three Staffs in play, though?

Tykan has the last one, unless he's lying, but I don't think he's lying about that.

There are three staffs in play and whoever you healed may have been switched for zaealix.
Speaking of which, @hailcapital who did you (try to) heal?

I tried to heal @Nictis, who was obviously switched with someone- either me or @Scia (unless Scia is lying). Probably @Scia, since I wasn't told that my one self-heal had been used. But he can't have been switched with @Zaealix, because @Nictis didn't have a firestarter.

Who has the second one? You're leaking info here...

Whoever healed me, dude, since I didn't and Tykan would have healed a scummate. Either try to keep up or stop smearing everything it takes you a read or two to grok is a scumslip, since given your behavior and the fact that the only knight claim we've had so far is a liar, I'm getting less and less certain we're not in A1.

...Hrrrm... Hail's been consistent about being a public voice...I think he is a vanguard of his Scum team.
We've enough potential lunches lined up that we can be choosy about it, I think.

Staff of Life's one shot-self heal only cares about targeting and not reality if you target yourself no matter if you are swapped the Self-heal is used, if you target someone else and are swapped into yourself you do not lose your self-heal.

Whoever healed me, dude, since I didn't and Tykan would have healed a scummate. Either try to keep up or stop smearing everything it takes you a read or two to grok is a scumslip, since given your behavior and the fact that the only knight claim we've had so far is a liar, I'm getting less and less certain we're not in A1.
Yes? Tykan would have tried to heal a scummate. Who got switched with Zaealix, presumably by the other scum team. Thus resulting in Zaealix being healed. We've already established that Zaealix was switched with scum, since no one has CCed him and I stole a firestarter from his spot last night.

Back