Arch-Demon's Eternal Game: Aeon Edition, The Turtle Chronicles

BAsically, I don't care which scum faction needs you dead, I just don't know if you have a nightkill or not and that might become very relevant in the near future
If I have a NK I cannot safely use it. I will admit I was late enough in picking that I did not see a firestarter, and there were no more offensive items in the sack.

If you solve this, are you planning on voting with town?
Yes I'll be voting with town. Too dangerous to do otherwise until I know which scum is which. And even then...

Anyway, this means we have a single actual human left in the game. You know who you are.

I'm not sure what our priorities should be for scum to eliminate. Demons have a strongman kill remaining, and Fiends have a theft remaining and more items. Both dangerous, in their own way.

So something interesting I have to say about last night.
It was a Night of Hellish Flames, of Heroism! And of victims saved from distress.
Sadly, that tale is that I got set on fire! But before I could succumb to the flames, someone healed me. My protections were preserved....Sadly, I had also attempted to protect Nictis, and the effort failed, perhaps due to more coin work.
Or maybe I was too busy cooking in my armor like a can of human beans!

I think (if Z,S, and B are all honest) the teams are wiadi/hail (Fiends) and Happerry/Tykan (Demons), but it could be some other arrangement. I suspect the Fiendd have the remaining unspent firestarter, so I suggest we eliminate them first to remove their nightkill/dousing power. Then we get the Demons.

If @Scia and @Zaealix guard myself and @Byzantine, we can limit the scum to nightkilling each other till we've voted them all dead. Then we win.

Sound like a plan?

Do you have a different narrative to explain this?

Your behavior right now (you have been straight up asking @Byzantine if they're someone who can win with you) is basically tantamount to a scumclaim dude, so yeah, there's a different narrative.

@Wiadi cast what they could reasonably have thought was the deciding vote to lynch me yesterday. The idea that they and I are on a scumteam is frankly ludicrous.

I haven't seen Scia softclaim knight and I'm not sure I'd believe it if they do. I don't @Happerry would have outed @Zaealix visiting like that if @Happerry was scum.

Your behavior right now (you have been straight up asking @Byzantine if they're someone who can win with you) is basically tantamount to a scumclaim dude, so yeah, there's a different narrative.

@Wiadi cast what they could reasonably have thought was the deciding vote to lynch me yesterday. The idea that they and I are on a scumteam is frankly ludicrous.

I haven't seen Scia softclaim knight and I'm not sure I'd believe it if they do. I don't @Happerry would have outed @Zaealix visiting like that if @Happerry was scum.
I asked Byz if they have a nightkill. Sort of relevant given that we have two scum teams.

Unless somebody who is also a Knight, myself, or Byzantine healed you, you have a scum buddy.

Are you claiming Knight? Because if not, you aren't the sole surviving vanilla townie.

I think (if Z,S, and B are all honest) the teams are wiadi/hail (Fiends) and Happerry/Tykan (Demons), but it could be some other arrangement. I suspect the Fiendd have the remaining unspent firestarter, so I suggest we eliminate them first to remove their nightkill/dousing power. Then we get the Demons.

If @Scia and @Zaealix guard myself and @Byzantine, we can limit the scum to nightkilling each other till we've voted them all dead. Then we win.

Sound like a plan?

Pretty wack how your totally not scum plan involves going after the confirmed scum (who you nearly saved with my mislynch yesterday) last. :V

But before I could succumb to the flames, someone healed me.

Interesting. Assuming you and Byzantine are both being honest, that means someone attempted to heal whoever used the Firestarter. Decently high probability this indicates a Scum use of the Staff.

And that is 3 heals. Zaealix, Scia, and hailcapital.

Now then, we know at least one staff is in the hands of scum, assuming Tykan wasn't lying about taking one. Zaealix is probably a knight.

Now then: will our second knight please reveal themselves? We need to know, unfortunately.

You're all confirmed scum. But if people prefer, Demons first is fine, just more dangerous
This would be meso claiming fiend accidentally, I would believe. It would explain why he was trying to figure out if I was a dwarf.

Now then: will our second knight please reveal themselves? We need to know, unfortunately.

Do we, actually? That's certainly what Meso wants us to think but he's also probably Scum. I think it might be better to vote up Tykan today and resolve the Knight issue tomorrow, preventing the Demons from knowing where to point their Strongman tonight. Unless you think we should let Tykan live despite being our strongest Scum candidate?

So yeah, to our remaining Knight, my advice is not to reveal yet.

Do we, actually? That's certainly what Meso wants us to think but he's also probably Scum. I think it might be better to vote up Tykan today and resolve the Knight issue tomorrow, preventing the Demons from knowing where to point their Strongman tonight. Unless you think we should let Tykan live despite being our strongest Scum candidate?
Hm. No that's a good point. We have a certain lynch. Probably two given Meso.

Now then zaealix got switched with someone who had a firestarter, and ignited it. Someone tried to heal them. This was not the same person as who switched them given it actually hit zaealix. This means they were worried about the person with the firestarter likely having been doused. They lived anyway, though, so either got a heal from someone else or weren't doused.

Kidding. I attempted to heal Wiadi and my heal was indeed used.

Hey @ComiTurtle just to confirm, do we get notified if we get healed successfully? 'cause I definitely didn't get informed of this. Pretty sure Tykan is just giving up on surviving the day and focusing on sowing chaos/avoiding giving away his teammate.

(to clarify, only the first part of that is actually a question for Comi, the rest is my take on the situation assuming Comi answers in the affirmative)

Back