The Slave Who Makes Free: An Anakin Skywalker Quest

Huh. I don't think I've heard of the Deep Core before. What's that region like? Also, It's interesting how very biased both the marked routes and the regions of influence are. Everything heavily favors the right, is scrunched down on the left, and Corsuscant is nowhere near the center of the Republics ability to project power. I feel like something could be made of that, if it hasn't already, but I'm not sure what.
The deep core is known for being very hard to traverse, because it has a very high concentration of stars and planets witch make hyperspace travel almost impossible and regularly destroy hyperspace lanes, which is why only small regions of it where colonized. In legends Palps used this fact to build himself a secret empire their without anyone outside the deep core being wiser. Palps could only take advantage of this because he could create artificial hyperspace lanes with some technology

[...]

Anakin is not really thinking in terms of stopping Grievous right now. He's thinking about his own feelings and whether or not it's worth trying to rise above them.

ah that doesnt really change my vote then, we've generally voted him as a *bit* calmer than canon, and especially since we just chose to mediate, ig im gonna stick with the calmer option

Edit: actually, one last question. Does anakin feel that DepurTM vibe from greivous, if he's even thinking about that kind of thing

Last edited:
Last edited:
Edit: actually, one last question. Does anakin feel that DepurTM vibe from greivous, if he's even thinking about that kind of thing
There is no such vibe because Grievous isn't asserting a right to control or own other people. He's just failing to see the difference between someone who actively engages in slavery and someone who just lives in a society where slavery exists, which is a thing that's almost always necessary to do in order to bring about a successful revolution.

There is no such vibe because Grievous isn't asserting a right to control or own other people. He's just failing to see the difference between someone who actively engages in slavery and someone who just lives in a society where slavery exists, which is a thing that's almost always necessary to do in order to bring about a successful revolution.

Just to be clear, though, he's functionally including actual slaves in that latter group, right?

Back