The Slave Who Makes Free: An Anakin Skywalker Quest

Oh shit a quest using Fialleril's worldbuilding? Hell yes
[X] Glory.
[BeartoothGreatnessOrDeath.wav]

Last edited:
You are Amavikka, a child of the Mother, and your own mother named you Anakin, which in the secret language of your people means "the one who brings the rain".

And yet when you wake up each morning, your throat is parched.

Excellent lines. Very evocative combination there.

[X] Genius.

From an in-text perspective, I think Anakin knows at this point that he's the kid who knows how to get things to work, and he thinks he knows he can make things better if he had the opportunity; both in regards to machines and to Tatooine in general. I think we've been told and seen much of Anakin's prowess from Star Wars itself, while the prodigious element that came first with Anakin was his affinity for machines and droids. Therein lays an interesting path for him that isn't necessarily related to how it is known that he could one of the sickest beam katana users of his era, I think.

Last edited:
An important note
Okay, I can't believe I forgot to do this earlier, and I'm posting it now so I don't forget again: Ekkreth, Ar-Amu, the Amavikka, and all related aspects of the Tatooine slave culture I will be using in this quest are the creations of a very talented fanfic author called Fialleril, whose work can be found here:

Fialleril | Archive of Our Own

An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works

tatooine slave culture

Posts on fialleril tagged as tatooine slave culture

Last edited:
Back