What should your focus for the rest of the Quest be?

• Total voters
Voting is open
So Saget is stable, keeping Nurgle bullshit from getting worse. Valdiheim's chaos forces got stomped by the combined Lamenter-Federation-Neon forces under the command of the Chapter Master and the combined force are going down to relieve Grabstein.

I guess next turn we need to do a military action again to finish the Chaos gits off?

So Saget is stable, keeping Nurgle bullshit from getting worse. Valdiheim's chaos forces got stomped by the combined Lamenter-Federation-Neon forces under the command of the Chapter Master and the combined force are going down to relieve Grabstein.

I guess next turn we need to do a military action again to finish the Chaos gits off?

Operation continues until Chaos has been punched in the face enough to stop existing. Saget will largely be solved once the Lamenters finish punching the Neon Heartlands into normal levels of sanity.

Ships can wait for a while, with maybe only the Super Taurus on deck in the immediate future
Again, our lack of troop transports is an glaring issue. I really think it would be best to address that with a new Taurus class this turn or the next, and I'll only settle for next turn if we also decide to do some destructive research with the Imperial Ships so we might get more DP.

EDIT:

Just saw your new Taurus S and looks good. Only thing I'd say is maybe compromise on the shields and width for Armored Lifepods, Ship Shrines and Enhanced Supply Generation.

Last edited:
It's nice to see current threats being well in hand. A few turns for the tzeentchian fronts, then an action for deep cleansing of Saget, some not-on-demonic-fire worlds to integrate, and we may feel right at home!
Of course, as a housewarming gift, Sub-Sector 621 will supply another Chaos invasion, and Sub-Sector Macabre will probably have something like not!vampires or DEldar to spice things up.

Still. Neon is food now. Somewhat spoiled, chewy food with far too many spices, but still food to grow big and strong. Wonder what will this size mean in practice though...

Hey, we got an SAG from Kriegar already.

...for some reason I don't trust them at all. I think that planet will need a lot of fixing up.

Hey does anyone got any ideas for a prayer to the star child? I'm currently at the point where the pilot is fighting corruption and I need a bit of inspiration.

[X] Plan: Minor Tweaks v2.3
-[X] Increase the number of Civilian Seats to 18, and Voices to 6, and the Faith Voices to 3 while allowing fractional/minority views within the orthodox of the Faith Voices (since now we're probably getting in Orders/etc raising their voices and disagreeing without being heretics).
-[X] Confirming ad-hoc decisions over the last century, Kin are to be given a single full seat in the Planetary Council, as part of the Civilian Administration Seats, otherwise equal. Additionally, Protectorates are to be afforded a Special Observer seat (per Protectorate) where they may be excluded from attending certain top secret/classified votes, but are otherwise free to watch, but not vote or veto.
-[X] Recommit to the one-century timeframe for becoming a voting/etc member of the Federation (and not before, barring extraordinary circumstances), and state a high priority for reconstruction/etc.
-[X] Debate for several months pointlessly about National Songs, National Animals, and other such nonsense.

seems good enough, not looking forward to the industry and such impacts due to absorbing all the new neon planets...if we get a full second sector hopefully we get a 4th action to do stuff with, which case we can spend with great joy on getting everything back up to V, with Void industry going even further beyond so we can punch raiders in the face if they dare show up on our doorstep without overwhelming advantage...

War, Death, and Fire. - [Non-Canon]
War, death, and fire. That was what happened throughout the large field of death. Although it wasn't a field before this, if the tech priests were telling the truth.

This area was supposed to be a factory dedicated towards ammunition, specifically ammunition for the macro cannons on ships. Why were we told this? By these tech priests who still don't trust us, who still are barely willing to work together, who refuse to speak a language we understand?

Well this giant empty space full of corpses, metal, and a lot of blood, is also full of these shells right beneath us. We have been told to outright ignore certain areas as they could go off at any moment. Wonderful!

Actually it is wonderful as they are so sensitive that when we are forced to retreat, those red bitchs just run at us, so we can take out a huge swath of them without much effort. Only possible because they refuse to use guns. At least over here-BWOOOOMM

Worrying enough, that was a whole 30 seconds this time, wonder what they were doing? Nothing good I'm sure. My girl has been bathed in so much blood that she's turning red, which the priests have been counteracting by pouring a shit ton of holy oils over her whenever we get the chance.

"Statement: Runious daemon designated as 'Bloodthirster' is approaching location-" I immediately tune it out, as I realize I can already see it from here. The much bigger walkers of the tech priests are designed for close combat and fire support, almost twice the size of ours. Yet they are smaller than this beast charging at us on all fours.

"Blood! Blood! Blood!" My ears start bleeding, my eyes are tinted red, I can't think. All I can hear is drums and that damn chanting. Then the bloodthirster starts getting hit by anything and everything on the battlefield.

"-child of stars, by your faithful I have breathed without fear, oh Star child give me strength once more. Star child, give this unto me, so that I may serve you well."

Those words were mine, those words came from the pack itself, everyone was chanting those words. I still heard the drums, my eyes were still red, the drums and chanting were still there, but It was just enough for me to realize something. That if my soul would be lost to chaos, the people behind me would also be lost.

"We do what must be done…" a mere whisper, unknown if I spoke it or someone else I couldn't tell the difference anymore. I charged at the bloodthirster, just like everyone else. I couldn't bring myself to shoot it was a cowards weapon but I could swing my claw at it, I could slam into it. I could buy time for those tech priests to shoot it more and more.

It laughed at us, no weapon in hand it just lunged at us. It speared the first with its claws, the second grabbed its claws while it's body was torn in half, than I slammed into it. I didn't raise my claw, I didn't try and dodge, I just pushed. It smashed my right side, destroyed my launcher. All I had was my claw.

I didn't use it. I just pushed a bit more. The shells were hitting me as much as it was hitting the wretch. My legs collapsed, allowing me to fall just enough to not be speared through, instead taking the top half of my pitiful creation.

I saw it right before me, a hole only two feet wide. I saw it disappointed that I refused to attack it. Good. I saw right behind it, something hit the dirt. Then everything was no more.

Battle incident 'Warpacks end' at position G-47-0820: In a desperate countercharge by the three pilots known as 'Prat nassil', 'Sconn "bets" betis', and 'Helz "Hellina"' in their Karnivore knights, a bloodthirster was delayed long enough for the tech priests to launch an unknown projectile at the ground causing the ammunition underneath to trigger.

The chain reaction of explosions were noted to kill 8% of all friendly forces in the vicinity, which the tech priests have called an "Acceptable" figure. The bloodthirster survived the explosions although significantly wounded enough to be put down via air support.

Not too sure that I like how it turned out, mostly because I don't have a solid enough grasp of how the knights act. At least how ours acts. We don't get enough dialogue with them for me to even guess that much.

I think that us having a cheerful/slash funny debate over national symbols and songs is going to be such a culture shock to Neon refugees that they will have a brain aneurism.

"A petty squabble that doesn't have a body count in this galaxy?!"

Like on the one hand, we have a war to blow chaos the fuck up, but on the other, the population is flooding the local internets with memes about "Chad Terran bunny ennojers vs cringe Droman Sheep enjoyers" or "Neon in the middle of the millennium: gone and fallen to chaos, meanwhile Glmiering Federation: Saving whole planets from chaos&Chaos and bickering over cute animals".

The freedom of the press will be so shocking to those poor guys.

Voting is open
Back