Oh yeah, and due to the fact that each level in the TAMNI Universe is a massive boost making the difference in power drastic for all those of a lower level even if their's only a one level difference I'll be rolling to see what Level you are. You won't be Level 5 so don't ask.

1. Will be Level 2
  2. Will be Level 3
  3. Will be Level 4
Let's see how this goes.

Are you fucking kidding me. Why are you getting such good rolls!?

Congratulalations your a Level 4 Right off the damn bat.

If you don't believe me here's the link to Invisible Castle Dice Roller.

http://[MALICIOUS WEBSITE]/roller/view/4820779/

Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the full scope of our power.
You're pretty powerful right now, and if you get to Level 5? You're kinda gonna become a game breaker. Like seriously. At that point you can (once you figure out how to do it) friggin extend human longevity, and keep extending it.

Hell, at this point you can friggin turn off your nerves to ignore pain, regenerate pretty good, control your blood, harden and form it into weapons (Deadman Wonderland style) with your range on that being about ten feet, you can mess with your bone structure to pull of Bleach Hierro bullshit as long as your enemy can't pull out something with force like an anti-tank rifle (Then again this is Academy City so your probably not too safe), and mess with your adrenaline.

At Level 5 it's a whole 'nother story...

You're pretty powerful right now, and if you get to Level 5? You're kinda gonna become a game breaker. Like seriously. At that point you can (once you figure out how to do it) friggin extend human longevity, and keep extending it.

Hell, at this point you can friggin turn off your nerves to ignore pain, regenerate pretty good, control your blood, harden and form it into weapons (Deadman Wonderland style) with your range on that being about ten feet, you can mess with your bone structure to pull of Bleach Hierro bullshit as long as your enemy can't pull out something with force like an anti-tank rifle (Then again this is Academy City so your probably not too safe), and mess with your adrenaline.

At Level 5 it's a whole 'nother story...

Can our power affect others at this point, or only our own body?

So our Level 4 power won't be interfered with by Imagine Breaker? And can we use it to control others, like Bloodbending? Or is that only available in Level 5?

[X] Get your murder crew... errr... your allies together. Biribiri would definitely help out with this if she knew, Misaki would probably help if you asked, and your little sis might be able to get ITEM involved or at least convince them not to work for the people running the experiment and thus not get in the way. With this elite crew at your disposal, gather enough evidence to ensure that Judgement can shut this illegal experiment down with as little fuss as possible.

Do we actually have Imagine Breaker?

Last edited:
I think at this point our social circle is the most powerful military force in the city.

So our Level 4 power won't be interfered with by Imagine Breaker? And can we use it to control others, like Bloodbending? Or is that only available in Level 5?
Blood bending is a weird thing to do and is hax bullshit, it's also a totally not Kamijou thing to do so it probably won't come up often even if and or when we reach Level 5.

Sweet baby Jesus on a Monocycle we gonna wreck everything.

Oh wait, we gotta plan this shit.

Right, we need to ask if Accel knows what labs and research divisions are involved, get the gang together to start planning this shit properly and secure some help from Judgement and Anti-Skill to help make this a simultaneous strike so no asshole scientists escape.

As for Misaka, she probably won't want anything to do with Misaki right now, and she won't believe us if we tell her they're making Super Soldier Clones of her.
Therefore, I propose we ask Misaki (since she is the one who has the easiest time meeting with her) to give her vague hints and warnings not to get involved to ensure she will investigate the issue.

We need to get help from Judgement and Anti-Skill because we don't have nearly enough manpower to strike every lab and you can bet they'll start running the moment we decide to strike. Also, so they don't arrest us.

Getting some support from ITEM might be difficult, but we can at least get them to not interfere.

Finally, between Touma, Misaka and Accel we have enough firepower to completely wreck any three labs at the same time, so we need to choose our targets. The SISTERS cloning facility is one obvious choice, and Misaka should go wherever the Data about the project and those involved is, so she can hack the place to get more Evidence.

[X] Get your murder crew... errr... your allies together. Biribiri would definitely help out with this if she knew, Misaki would probably help if you asked, and your little sis might be able to get ITEM involved or at least convince them not to work for the people running the experiment and thus not get in the way. With this elite crew at your disposal, gather enough evidence to ensure that Judgement can shut this illegal experiment down with as little fuss as possible.

Since we work for Judgement shouldn't we be rather famous i mean we are a esper that can cancel any and all abilities with a touch of our hand combine that with our healing and we could do a good terminator impression. That seems like the kind of thing judgment would take full advantage of, i mean come on a guy that can no sell absolutely everyone that's god damn terrifying.

Since we work for Judgement shouldn't we be rather famous i mean we are a esper that can cancel any and all abilities with a touch of our hand combine that with our healing and we could do a good terminator impression. That seems like the kind of thing judgment would take full advantage of, i mean come on a guy that can no sell absolutely everyone that's god damn terrifying.
Yeah, we have been used to scare a couple Skill-Out's straight and we are rather famous.

Also, I know double posting is bad, but I'm making two announcements for the Judgment Organization.

First of all, there will be a couple more, about three or four more Judgement members in the 177th Branch because I find that it's odd that a Law Enforcement Branch apparently has only three members (Make that four including Kami-yan now).

Second of all, we're more than likely to end up, no let me rephrase that, your going to be more involved in Toaru Kagaku no Railgun now due to the fact that you are a member of the Judgment Gang, so be prepared for hilarious shenanigans.

Let's start this by getting the gang together. The Kamijou Group is going to War.

Back