Wait why did the plan stop then? The one to spread the network to fuck up the magicians with Kazekiri's 'home'?
The idea was to xp grind the SISTERS to level 4 through Accelerator, then end the experiment due to changing variables and produce a new batch of Sisters, disposing of the obsolete models while distributing the new models across the world.

Last edited:
disposing of the obsolete models.

this is stupid
why would you waste perfectly good clone like that
take the remaining Sister and just set them up all over the world like in canon to spread the AIM field
re-use your stuff
it help you save money for your other evil plan

The idea was to xp grind the SISTERS to level 4 through Accelerator, then end the experiment due to changing variables and produce a new batch of Sisters, disposing of the obsolete models while distributing the new models across the world.

I know about spreading the sisters around the world but this is the first time I heard about xp grinding the sisters through Accel. When was this explained?

I know about spreading the sisters around the world but this is the first time I heard about xp grinding the sisters through Accel. When was this explained?
It's the same theory that Accelerator was going to level up by.

The first batch of Sisters Accelerator fought were only level 2, boosted to 3 if the network focuses their output through the ones he's fighting. By the time we reached the 10000+ series, they have reached level 3, boosted to conditionally 4 by the network.

By World War III arc, they produced the first unit of the third generation of Misakas, who was Level 4(and it seems they've figured out that being unable to express emotions was stunting the power development of the clones). Accelerator put his foot down on the production though.

Clique is fancy word for cult activity.:lol

Sisters is not much important in direct combat,.magic side like Saint or Knight through them just fine.

But real use for them is aim field to summon artifact angel like Kazakiri and as anti magic user field.

The real goal of Aliester still be mystery in canon but in my head canon he try to change the world by change their fundamental rule of reality.

and it seems they've figured out that being unable to express emotions was stunting the power development of the clones
took those moron long enough
these power are base on a person personality
if they have a personality of a rock then no wonder their power suck

I thought Aleister's plan was to cover the world in am AIM field to create an artificial Heaven and make everyone unable to use Magic?

I thought Aleister's plan was to cover the world in am AIM field to create an artificial Heaven and make everyone unable to use Magic?
That was ah...a prerequisite. He told Fiamma that Fiamma's plan to flood the world with Telesma(and annihilate everything) was similar to his own plan, but missing a key factor.

That said, he considered Fiamma's plan to "become greater than god" was too small minded so...we don't actually know what he's going for yet.

took those moron long enough
these power are base on a person personality
if they have a personality of a rock then no wonder their power suck
Personality of a rock is safer though.

Imagine mass producing 20,000 tsunderes with lightning powers.

any one feel that if we contact the right people, we could take over AC ?
cause i have a small voice in my head telling me we can own this city with lest than 4 phone call

Don't overestimate the espers. They're products of Academy City science and they have counters for them all, no matter how strong.

any one feel that if we contact the right people, we could take over AC ?
cause i have a small voice in my head telling me we can own this city with lest than 4 phone call

We need to wait until we meet Index, though. We need her to get an in with Necessarius, them to get contacts with the Amakusa and the Roman Catholics, and then we can start taking over the World.

Hell Canon Touma has enough contacts and powerful friends to conquer the planet really easily, all he'd need to do is talk with them, put everyone in the same page and tell them to wreck shit until the governments of Earth bow before them.

Yeah, TAMNI is a bit fun since the Magic side IS the default paradigm while the "Science" side is the newcomer challenger, very unique.

(Of course since the current world is only 3 years old IIRC...)

We need to wait until we meet Index, though. We need her to get an in with Necessarius, them to get contacts with the Amakusa and the Roman Catholics, and then we can start taking over the World.

Hell Canon Touma has enough contacts and powerful friends to conquer the planet really easily, all he'd need to do is talk with them, put everyone in the same page and tell them to wreck shit until the governments of Earth bow before them.
However, canon Touma could only achieve that because of his specific morality and true friendship. If he wanted to use that power he couldn't have gotten it. It's because he takes it all on his shoulders that everyone fights to help him

They aren't allies so much as people who all owe him a debt they cannot repay and which he doesn't acknowledge.

However, canon Touma could only achieve that because of his specific morality and true friendship. If he wanted to use that power he couldn't have gotten it. It's because he takes it all on his shoulders that everyone fights to help him

They aren't allies so much as people who all owe him a debt they cannot repay and which he doesn't acknowledge.

Which is the only reason the world isn't controlled by the Empire of Kami-yan and his pals.

The Kamijou Faction is acknowledged as a potential powerhouse by both the Science and the Magic sides, and that's without being organized in any way.
If we manage to make our version of it into an actual organization (possibly one with a fancy all caps name) dedicated to curbing the insanity of both sides, then we would be able to deal with the big incidents much more easily.

Hell, just telling the core group that Magic is Real and getting some burn phones for us to call each other in case of an emergency would be enough to massively increase our ability to deal with whatever crazy trouble pops up.

Which is the only reason the world isn't controlled by the Empire of Kami-yan and his pals.

The Kamijou Faction is acknowledged as a potential powerhouse by both the Science and the Magic sides, and that's without being organized in any way.
If we manage to make our version of it into an actual organization (possibly one with a fancy all caps name) dedicated to curbing the insanity of both sides, then we would be able to deal with the big incidents much more easily.
At the same time the main reason the Kamijou Faction WORKS is because it's not an organization. Just individuals doing what they want to do.

That's why they cannot be bribed or leveraged, it's people seeing shit happening and stepping up of their own effort to do the right thing. They cannot be predicted or anticipated, as they have no ulterior motives. Even the most cynical people in the world can be absolutely certain that Touma is doing it because he trying to save someone, and that they were once saved by him.

Getting them all better informed does help though.

Touma pretty much own the world
it just he way way way too nice to make it official

a literal goddess have to use world peace to beat some one like him and that really saying something about him when the only thing that beat him was goddamn world peace where every one is happy and no shit happen

goddammit Touma, stop trying to be a hero
you set the bar too high

Last edited:
Well,with Othinus incident,we know that alternate universe is possible.
Maybe Aliester goal is to establish perfect world that everyone is happy.

Back