[X] Fuck Patrol and Fuck School, your friend needs help.
-[X] Call Judgment and say you're taking temporary leave.

Childhood friend is in need of you. Quick! Friendship is calling!

Last edited:
-[X] Call Judgment and make an excuse. Blame your bad luck.

Temporary leave seems a bit much, and after the third time his apartment got infested with termites or whatever, Judgement probably learned to just let it be.

-[X] Call Judgment and make an excuse. Blame your bad luck.

Yeah, with his luck, they probably are completely used to him having to miss out from all the incidents.

[X] Tell Accelerator to stay put and you'll be back after classes and Judgement Patrol
Me
Everyone Else
I know that fuck patrol and school won, but I saw a bunch of subvotes so I want to know which won so someone please give me a vote count.

eyecount

-- [1] Call in sick or something.
Fantabulous
-[3] Call Judgment and say your taking temporary leave.
burningclaw2, Bahn, Wyxlan
-[2] Call Judgment and make an excuse. Blame your bad luck.
Redshirt Army, Reji8627
(16) No Subvote
KurobaraIto, dwennon, Ferian, Neo-Chan, Nervos Belli, rex754, Enjou, inawarminister, Diller, wingstrike96, Highwind, Eigenlicht, veekie, Alphaleph,
Feng Lengshun, Varano

eyecount

-- [1] Call in sick or something.
Fantabulous
-[3] Call Judgment and say your taking temporary leave.
burningclaw2, Bahn, Wyxlan
-[2] Call Judgment and make an excuse. Blame your bad luck.
Redshirt Army, Reji8627
(16) No Subvote
KurobaraIto, dwennon, Ferian, Neo-Chan, Nervos Belli, rex754, Enjou, inawarminister, Diller, wingstrike96, Highwind, Eigenlicht, veekie, Alphaleph,
Feng Lengshun, Varano
Okay, then. I'll start now.

Don't you mean friendship, since that's the option that won? Anyway, can't wait for the next update. Who knows what Accelerator wants? (Except for the author anyway)

I'm alive! Apologies but I was busy with family issues, finding a replacement phone cause mine broke (Still haven't got a new one yet) and other RL bullshit. Please standby for update.

III. Weighing Options

"Well," You begin, taking a sip of your own coffee ", I have all day to listen."

Accelerator starts at this before narrowing his eyes and saying "Oi. Shitty Hero, listen up. I'm not one of your fucking damsels in distress."

"I never said you were, but you seem like you need help, and I don't need a reason to help a friend." You reply.

He stares before sighing and saying "SISTERS."

You blink in confusion at this.

"Sisters?" You ask baffled at it.

He rolls his eyes and replies "That's SISTERS all caps shitty bastard. It's an experiment...a Level 6 shift experiment."

You blink confused "Level...6 shift?" You ask.

"It's a fucked up experiment used to make one of the Level 5's become a 'Level 6'." Accelerator explained.

"Ah...I see." You say.

"WAIT WHAT!? That's actually possible!!?" You ask surprised.

Accelerator shrugged "Theoretically."

"So...what's the problem?" You ask confused.

"The calculations of the fucking Tree Diagram that states that the killing of 20,000 clones by Accelerator in combat is a sufficient substitute for Accelerator to achieve level 6, as killing the Level 5 Misaka Mikoto 128 times is impossible." He stated.

You blink once...twice...three times before your eyes narrow.

"You...haven't killed any of those...clones right?" You ask cautiously.

"Fuck no!" Accelerator shouted standing up and dropping his coffee.

"Alright sorry! I was just checking, you know I'm Judgement." You say placating him.

"Right...," He mutters ", Besides I don't want to fucking kill all those people for something like that. For all I know those shitty calculations could be wrong, they're only theory after all."

You frown concern showing and say "Yeah, but the Tree Diagram hasn't been wrong before..."

He glares at you and says "Do you want me to commit murder or not!?"

"Alright, alright. Sorry. But what can I do?" You ask.

"I don't know, tell Judgement?" He says with a shrug.

You sigh and sit back to think.

What do you do?

[ ] Write-in
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm quite interested in seeing what direction you'll take this...and to be honest, rather terrified at what I probably just unleashed.

We should totally go wreck their shit we have a Biomancer Touma and the Accelerator were best friends with Mental out, our little sis is in a group with the Meltdowner and getting Railgun should be easy as pie. That's 4 level 5 and Touma we could wreck just about anyone in the Index verse with that kind of force not to mention that it would be hilarious people would freak the fuck out.

I'd say our best shot would be to get together our friends, Misaka, and anyone in Judgment we trust to hit them with overwhelming force and make the whole issue public. Anyone want to try and turn that into a vote?

Let's call Misaki and tell her to drop enigmatic hints for Misaka to investigate.

[X] Get your murder crew... errr... your allies together. Biribiri would definitely help out with this if she knew, Misaki would probably help if you asked, and your little sis might be able to get ITEM involved or at least convince them not to work for the people running the experiment and thus not get in the way. With this elite crew at your disposal, gather enough evidence to ensure that Judgement can shut this illegal experiment down with as little fuss as possible.

Accelerator is our inside man, Misaka can hack information, Misaki can control the scientists and take over the base without anyone noticing, and Mental Out at least being out of the way would be useful for us. Once we have enough info we can have Judgement swoop in and save the SISTERS.

Last edited:
[X] Get your murder crew... errr... your allies together. Biribiri would definitely help out with this if she knew, Misaki would probably help if you asked, and your little sis might be able to get Mental Out involved or at least convince them not to work for the people running the experiment and thus not get in the way. With this elite crew at your disposal, gather enough evidence to ensure that Judgement can shut this illegal experiment down with as little fuss as possible.

Accelerator is our inside man, Misaka can hack information, Misaki can control the scientists and take over the base without anyone noticing, and Mental Out at least being out of the way would be useful for us. Once we have enough info we can have Judgement swoop in and save the SISTERS.

You mean Meltdowner?
Misaki is Mental Out, you know, the one with Mind Control powers.

Back