[X] Fuck Patrol and Fuck School, your friend needs help.
-- [X] Call in sick or something.

We are a responsible young Judgement member, might as well make an excuse.

-Call the judgement that we have some date.

If that guy who protect the girl in gravity bomb can have date excuse,so we can.:lol

Look at it another way.

If we go on patrol we'd end up dealing with Accelerator's problems anyway :p

Touma is the annoying Judgement member that keep on skipping his duty but somehow has the highest amount of 'stuff done.'

-[X] Call Judgment and say your taking temporary leave.
I like this. We are at least letting our superiors know. Plus, the call would go to Konori. Cue interaction. :p

-[X] Call Judgment and say you're taking temporary leave.

Last edited:
Temporary leave seems a bit excessive when we don't even know IC what's wrong. For all we know we could wrap this up in a couple hours and have time to run our patrol after school.

Don't look at me like that, it could happen!

Temporary leave seems a bit excessive when we don't even know IC what's wrong. For all we know we could wrap this up in a couple hours and have time to run our patrol after school.

Don't look at me like that, it could happen!
It's happened before!

To the point that Index's run down of Things Touma Did while she was unconscious goes:
1) Touma did you save me?
2) Touma did you save another girl?
3) Touma I'm hungry

He also has the highest number of mentally broken take ins.
Seems that most villains he punched turned heroic.

Up to and including Vento.

It's happened before!

To the point that Index's run down of Things Touma Did while she was unconscious goes:
1) Touma did you save me?
2) Touma did you save another girl?
3) Touma I'm hungry

Seems that most villains he punched turned heroic.

Up to and including Vento.
Those are the lucky ones. The unlucky ones never see the light of day again for the sake of Academy City.

Mr. Dead-Not, now that the vote for it is done, are we allowed to know what the credit card option would have gotten us?

Honestly I just want to try and run a patrol with Accelerator tagging along, and watch the low level crooks fall over themselves surrendering as quickly as possible.

Honestly I just want to try and run a patrol with Accelerator tagging along, and watch the low level crooks fall over themselves surrendering as quickly as possible.
It was mentioned as a possible exit career for Accelerator in the LN.

They said if Accelerator joined Judgment, crime in the city will drop 30% even if he didn't do anything.

[X] Tell Accelerator to stay put and you'll be back after classes and Judgement Patrol
I am the voice of dissent!

[jk] Tell Judgment your quitting and going on a homicidal rampage on people who were messing with your friends' moral compass.

Back