Threads Of Destiny(Eastern Fantasy, Sequel to Forge of Destiny)

Voted best in category in the Users' Choice awards.
[X] While you have provided for them, and you visit from time to time, you cannot help but feel that you have neglected your family. Your mother in particular deserves to be respected enough to know more of the goings on your life. You need to take a day and really talk to her.

Yrs has confirmed both are happening either way, this informs on tone, order, and influences some things about the other option.

I think reconnecting with our family and reaffirming things before going to see our snek kouhai would be best, especially since some of the things I am sure we'll want to talk about is the benefit of making friends and connections with those who are not immediately useful or otherwise readily able to contribute.

[X] While you have provided for them, and you visit from time to time, you cannot help but feel that you have neglected your family. Your mother in particular deserves to be respected enough to know more of the goings on your life. You need to take a day and really talk to her.

Said i would vote this and so I shall.

Main reason I can think of for seeing Xiao Fen first would be to try and catch her whilst she's still potentially shocked by Zeqings Storm. I'm just glad we've finally had an option where family was clearly the better choice, even if I'd rather it be able to win in closer votes as well.

Sun may or may not have a point, but either way let's not follow in the Bai's bad example.

Time to work out some mom issues...

Honestly I don't have any clue as to why the order of these events might matter.
Well, in universe what dictates when Xiao Fen happens is when she puts in the request.

Moreover, while having a talk with our mother is a good chunk of writing, it shouldn't really affect when we have time for tutoring at all.

The only import I can see from this vote is that it's about whether or not Ling Qi is dragging her feet on talking to her mother more.

Wow, this fits so well narratively from what we've just done.

Princess Sunny is a worry. (Odds on Ling Qi calling her that to her face?) Can't wait to train Minisnek.

Well for Sun Liling stalking us, I think that was a pretty positive result. Could have gone much worse.

She could have kissed us, for example.

Yeah, feel like after the end of last turn LQ will want to meet up with Qi!Mom ASAP.

Well, in universe what dictates when Xiao Fen happens is when she puts in the request.

Oh, right, I forgot about that. Does that mean that Xiao Feng has yet to collect a sufficient amount of Sect points? I think I like implications of that more in addition to our familiy being a priority anyway.

My thought is that both of these arcs are going to have certain similarities in theme, and which one happens first will effect ling qi's thoughts and state of mind going into the second.

to be contrary :V

[X] The time has come for you to fulfill your promise to Bai Meizhen, and begin 'tutoring' her cousin Bai Xiao Fen. Though you will mostly be acting to gather intelligence on the Outer Sect, you will also be legitimately be tutoring her, and hopefully learning more of the Bai than your reticent friend will say.

[X] The time has come for you to fulfill your promise to Bai Meizhen, and begin 'tutoring' her cousin Bai Xiao Fen. Though you will mostly be acting to gather intelligence on the Outer Sect, you will also be legitimately be tutoring her, and hopefully learning more of the Bai than your reticent friend will say.

What make a man turn neutral ? Lust for spirit stones ? Power ? Or just being born with an heart full of neutrality ?

This seems the best fit after the last arc.

If Birth Mom wants priority she should spend less time mortaling and more time cultivation spreadsheeting!

Back