[X] Offer him a position at court so that he can stay and watch out for her.
-[X] Offer to marry him.

Well we can't have the vale X crown polycule, but it's not too late for the Hightower harem ending.

Marrying him has like two votes compared to the neck and neck mid 20s. At least approval vote.

Also, frankly, Gwayne is only the niece of the lord Hightower, Otto is only a second son. We can do better.

Oh, SV. Never change.
I mean for those who want to get Gawyne in the City Watch (whether it is for political reasons, because we took a liking to him and we want to keep him around King's Landing, or for Harem Completionist), there is no difference in making the oath, because seeing how this Rhaenyra acts I am pretty sure that she will protect Alicent with her life...

So the oath is basically a freebie that would lead to a very heartfelt moment in the coming update, so why no vote for it?

Last edited:
I mean for those who want to get Gawyne in the City Watch (whether it is for political reasons, because we took a liking to him and we want to keep him around King's Landing, or for Harem Completionist), there is no difference in making the oath, because seeing how this Rhaenyra acts I am pretty sure that she will protect Alicent with her life...
I know the merits, I did vote for both. Doesn't stop "trying to have our cake and eat it too" being the thing most characteristic of SV. And really, if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?

I know the merits, I did vote for both. Doesn't stop "trying to have our cake and eat it too" being the thing most characteristic of SV. And really, if you can't laugh at yourself, what's the point?
Fair enough...

But I thought that the most characteristic thing of SV (especially in quests) is an unquenchable thirst for shinies, and a particular hatred for the "Hard Men Making Hard Decisions (While Hard)" trope :V...

Last edited:
Since the marriage topic got a bit too repetitive, can we focus again on the Royal Progress. I think Azel did a pretty good route, and someone else did too. So does anyone else has a must stop House/Keep to visit? Essos does not count in this case.

[X] Swear an Oath to protect Alicent.

At least this time I get to vote before voting ended (I missed the last one by a few hours)

Last edited:
[X] Plan Do Both
-[X] Swear an Oath to protect Alicent.
-[X] Offer him a position at court so that he can stay and watch out for her.
--[X] Offer a Position in the city watch.

[X] Plan Do Both

Sure, why not. And it seems to have jumped ahead to the lead while the two options are tied which is very fitting.

Romance Options
I have been debating posting this on and off for a while now. Part of me feels like I'm objectifying characters here and treating things like an RPG. But on the other hand, this a very personal focused quest and who Rhaenyra romances is clearly going to be an important part of this. So I feel like people have a right to know what options I have planned out. I would feel bad if we encounter an option when Rhaenyra is already hooked up and we have a bunch of people going "Oh I would have waited had I known." Plus I worry some people won't realize certain people are options unless I specifically point out they are options.

So here's a list of people who Rhaenyra can romance, I'll put those we haven't met under spoilers so those who don't want to know ahead of time can avoid it, please follow suit. Also I need to make clear this is *Romance* Options I have planned, not marriage options. There's a boat load of marriage options, most of which won't end in romance (Unless things develop organically, these aren't hard set). Also I don't want this to turn into 20 pages of shipping wars. And I will probably let you know if it is no longer possible to romance a character.

Some of these people are interested in poly, some are hard set against such things. I will also note that I did try to find more Male options but uh, kind of hard to find men who I could plausibly see falling in love with Warrior Rhaenyra. If I ever do a Jace Quest we'd have a lot more options let me tell you.

Known Options
- Alicent Hightower
- Jeyne Arryn
- Rhea Royce
Unencountered Options
- Sabitha Vypren
- Qoren Martell
- Alys Rivers
- Jessamyn Redfort
- Forrest Frey
- Laena Velaryon
- Harwin Strong