Voting is open
[] Undivided (Faithful)

After all, goal is to "reduce Abaddon's power". It's possible that if we are successful, we will effectively "break Black Legion into two":
1) "Horus Loyalists", made of our new Warband and Thrice-Cursed Traitors (amusingly, one of three Warbands that makes up this "group", is/was named "The True Sons")
2) "Reformists" lead by Abaddon, who would be basically "canon Black Legion"

Also, I feel that our Warband will less worship Chaos itself, and more that they will have "Warmaster Horus, the True Everchosen" as "central figure" of their "Chaos-worshipping"

Abbadon is always going to hate this warband for still caring about Horus at all.

Like the reason he came up with the name Black legion was because he washed to make something new without the "failure" of the Primarch.
Moral of the story.

Abandon is petty and salty.

After all he failed too during the Heresy just because he wasn't in charge didn't mean he did have a huge say in things.

Last edited:
Abbadon is always going to hate this warband for still caring about Horus at all.

Like the reason he came up with the name Black legion was because he washed to make something new without the "failure" of the Primarch.
Well, let this be a lesson he can't always get what he wants in life. '-'
In slightly more seriousness, maybe not having yes-men that is entirely under his thumb would do some tactical good.

A question for @undead frog : how likely would it be for a "commission" to be of a Warband exclusively dedicated to hunt and kill Erebus of the Word Bearers?
Or how well received would be a Warband independently made by 6-1 for the same purpose?

A question for @undead frog : how likely would it be for a "commission" to be of a Warband exclusively dedicated to hunt and kill Erebus of the Word Bearers?
Or how well received would be a Warband independently made by 6-1 for the same purpose?
trust when say this from the bottom of my heart. EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL EREBUS in fact its canon for me that that the only reason he is still alive is
  1. Chaos gods for some reason not wanting him dead or tortured
  2. his many enemies not being united
  3. Erebus have the good habit of playing his enemies against each other.

Voting is open
Back