Voting is open
The other possibility is to try and improve this

using the Auramite we secured ages ago.

Alas, I suspect we are supposed to get the Orrery first before messing with something as important as the Hymns, and we don't have the actions for that.

Also consider that if we improved the "Bound to the Stars" Song, we might get a better version of the Navigator thing. Perhaps? It is hard to be sure!

I'd be fine with switching to the production of Lupus Destroyers for a few turns to beef up our defensive forces with more minelayers.

[] Plan: They literally told us to infiltrate this "ASAP" so...
-[] Production Line Rationalization Programs (0/2) x1+Free
-[] Advanced Servo-Skull Militarization Initiative
-[] [General] Infiltrate Voxx Secondus

I assume you're doing the double-research action this turn because you wanna start on building up the next SBG next turn and are willing to push back the Evac Ships designing for that?

Do we need to do Additional Effort every single turn, or a certain number of times, or what?

Also! If we're hitting the limit for Choirs, should we shift away from building Scout Ships (since each of them requires a Choir to run it with efficiency?
Since the Servo skull will count as additional effort maybe put in the evacuation ship designs instead of the Voxx action?

I'd be fine with switching to the production of Lupus Destroyers for a few turns to beef up our defensive forces with more minelayers.

I assume you're doing the double-research action this turn because you wanna start on building up the next SBG next turn and are willing to push back the Evac Ships designing for that?

Yes, probably? Something along those lines. Servo-Skulls give us at least our first "Additional Effort", the Voxx Secondus is required and might ALSO count as an additional effort, I dunno but needed anyway, and the Rationalization will hopefully (fingers crossed) decrease the SBG cost from 3.5 to 3 on top of everything else it does.

Since the Servo skull will count as additional effort maybe put in the evacuation ship designs instead of the Voxx action?

It partially depends on whether it's, "Additional effort each turn/every other turn/etc" or whether you can bank it, or... a lot of things. Hence questions being asked.

The text for the rebellion is now both yellow and progressively turning red. Timer is ticking still.

[] Plan: Spread Out
-[] [General] Voxx Primus Population Crisis Preparations
--[] Habitat Stations (0/?)
-[] [General] Infiltrate (Voxx Secondus)
-[] [General] Research
--[] Advanced Servo-Skull Militarization Initiative

As much as I would like to make a plan that doubles down on building Hab stations, I know no one wants to do that so I'll concede and just do one (we need to start building these soon now that we're on countdown for the rebellion, terraforming planets takes fucking forever and I'd rather we like alleviate the incoming shit show as much as possible by having places where we can immediately shunt the Hive population off when we take Primus).

Also, getting the Servo skulls to help with the infiltration.

Also, we have new Melody! Which means new song ideas!

Grounding Death Silence Protection Home
"Bring Dead in Silent procession to Protect their Home"
Death Death Creativitity Death Death
"There are thousands of ways to cut, millions of ways to kill. Each body is a canvas, each corpse a painting."
Perception Death Technology
"Perceive the long Dead wonders of Technology"

@HeroCooky, may I ask for vibes of the Songs?

Do we need to do Additional Effort every single turn, or a certain number of times, or what?

Also! If we're hitting the limit for Choirs, should we shift away from building Scout Ships (since each of them requires a Choir to run it with efficiency?
The "additional effort" is calculated with an Action spent every two Turns on something that directly aids the Voxx Primus/Secundus Infiltration.

And you can if you like.
Grounding Death Silence Protection Home
"Bring Dead in Silent procession to Protect their Home"
Death Death Creativitity Death Death
"There are thousands of ways to cut, millions of ways to kill. Each body is a canvas, each corpse a painting."
Perception Death Technology
"Perceive the long Dead wonders of Technology"

@HeroCooky, may I ask for vibes of the Songs?
Keep The Dead At Rest
Death Eternal
Find The Fault

The "additional effort" is calculated with an Action spent every two Turns on something that directly aids the Voxx Primus/Secundus Infiltration.

And you can if you like.

Keep The Dead At Rest
Death Eternal
Find The Fault

Hmm, does Voxx Secondus count as Additional Effort? Does Additional Effort stack? IE, if we take two "Additional Efforts" in a single turn, is one of them wasted in terms of additional time?

Death Struggle Fire, @HeroCooky ? I assume that whatever Song that would be would not be very nice, but trying to find a good Combat Song. We have the Revolution Song I wanna slot in at some point, and I'd love a Combat Song...

Secret: Perception I, Silence, I, and Grounding I.
Star Child: Protection I, Fire I, The Sun I, Humanity I, Creativity II, Song III, The Home I, Logic I, Unity I, Progress I, Compassion I, Hope I, Health I, and Death I.
Kil'drabi: Void I, and Struggle I.

Hmm, a few Song ideas, just to get a grasp on how the manipulators work

The Sun, Death , Unity
The Sun, Unity, Death
Death, Unity, The Sun
Death, The Sun, Unity
Unity, The Sun, Death
Unity, Death, The Sun

Also, just because it'd be fun, what

Song, Song, Song
do?
or
Creativity, Creativity, Creativity

And to see what happens if we try to modify existing songs :

Technology, Progress, Creativity, Hope, Death
Silence, Protection, Grounding, Perception, Death
Song, Humanity, Protection, Death, The Home, Fire
Protection, Song, Unity, Fire, Death, The Home

Ohhhhh Find the Fault sounds like something that might boost our research efforts, especially in reverse engineering stuff.

Not sure we have time to take on a 3pt research project but the logistical stuff for infantry arms and armor might also boost our infiltration, in addition to our ground combat forces

Last edited:
Death Struggle Fire, @HeroCooky ?
Become Silent Ash.
The Sun, Death , Unity
The Sun, Unity, Death
Death, Unity, The Sun
Death, The Sun, Unity
Unity, The Sun, Death
Unity, Death, The Sun

Also, just because it'd be fun, what

Song, Song, Song
do?
or
Creativity, Creativity, Creativity

And to see what happens if we try to modify existing songs :

Technology, Progress, Creativity, Hope, Death
Silence, Protection, Grounding, Perception, Death
Song, Humanity, Protection, Death, The Home, Fire
Protection, Song, Unity, Fire, Death, The Home
Burn Along Us
Burn Like We
Die Along Us
Die In Burning Unity
As One Burning Pire
As One Dying Pire

Merry Melody, Meandering Muse
Daemon Summoning For Dummies 101

Slave To The Stars
A Trap Of Song
With Sacrifice Advanced
Turn Their Eyes To Dust

[] Plan: We need more Things
-[] Production Line Rationalization Programs (0/2) x1+Free
-[] Advanced Servo-Skull Militarization Initiative
-[] Git - (Target Biosphere: Megaflora) - (Maximum Population: 36 Billion) - (Terraformation Time: ~160 Years)

We need more Population space.
We need 300-350 and currently get:
50 in 10 Turns
101 in 19 Turns
so we are missing 150-200
if we accept unrest we have 64 more

Hmm, a few Song ideas, just to get a grasp on how the manipulators work

Burn Along Us
Burn Like We
Die Along Us
Die In Burning Unity
As One Burning Pire
As One Dying Pire

Merry Melody, Meandering Muse
Daemon Summoning For Dummies 101

Slave To The Stars
A Trap Of Song
With Sacrifice Advanced
Turn Their Eyes To Dust
Man, you really have a penchant for coming up with Song ideas that sound like they're probably going to blow up in our face.

Though Turn Their Eyes To Dust does sound good.

Hmmm 50 years before the Duchy knows its us and we probably have to go loud? Do we want to build another SBG or two before then? Given how large the Duchy is I assume it'll be a good idea to build additional fleets for the war with them.

Man, you really have a penchant for coming up with Song ideas that sound like they're probably going to blow up in our face.
Ok, fine. Let me try a few that shouldn't be so bad.

Humanity Unity Technology Progress Void
Technology Protection Void Unity Logic
Protection Technology Void, Song Unity

Aiming for some kind of work song, to speed up ship construction

Voting is open
Back