and then he learns the shadow shuriken justu.
all those illusionary senbnon? yeah, some can still kill you

and then he learns the shadow shuriken justu.
all those illusionary senbnon? yeah, some can still kill you
I think he'll need to figure out how to use his cards for a top-up before he can do that one reliably. Bonus points if he layers the "swarm" genjutsu...clone? thing? and the shadow shuriken. Not only are there MULTIPLE FLYING DEAH CLOUDS coming at you, but you don't know where in each of those death clouds the painful ones are.

So, we're shipping with Yumi then?
Rise fucked up so bad that a Nara went and dismantled the case? Shouldn't this set off warning bells?
No. That's a good thing. Because it happened while they were young, and he's since had a chance to learn from it, and grow as a person. Sure, he's got no chance with Yumi now, but there's a whole village of girls.

Last edited:
Rise fucked up so bad that a Nara went and dismantled the case? Shouldn't this set off warning bells?
So, we're shipping with Yumi then?

No. That's a good thing. Because it happened while they were young, and he's since had a chance to learn from it, and grow as a person. Sure, he's got no chance with Yumi now, but there's a whole village of girls.
It can go both ways. In one side, yes, they're young and can make stupid, severe mistakes. On the other side, marriage arrangement isn't something you just can cancel at whim, since, y'know, 2 whole families of powerful, professional killers are involved in this.

It can go both ways. In one side, yes, they're young and can make stupid, severe mistakes. On the other side, marriage arrangement isn't something you just can cancel at whim, since, y'know, 2 whole families of powerful, professional killers are involved in this.
It's also two families who have a long and friendly history with each other, though. It's not like this arranged marriage was the only thing keeping the two clans from being at each other's throats. Depending on how big the clans are in this story's continuity, there could still be plenty of marriages between the extended families still.

I think he'll need to figure out how to use his cards for a top-up before he can do that one reliably. Bonus points if he layers the "swarm" genjutsu...clone? thing? and the shadow shuriken. Not only are there MULTIPLE FLYING DEAH CLOUDS coming at you, but you don't know where in each of those death clouds the painful ones are.
I think you were thinking of the Shuriken Shadow Clone, not the Shadow Shuriken. The former involves making shadow clones of the weapons that you threw, effectively turning one or two into a cloud of so many hundred. The latter is something that is done a few times near the beginning of the series where two weapons are thrown in such a way that one of them hides the other from view. It was what Sasuke used to catch Zabuza off-guard with the Naruto-clone-shuriken and free Kakashi from his Water Prison jutsu the first time they encountered each other.

I liked the chapter a lot, especially the character interactions.

Those cards really are cheating, though - Can you imagine how hard it would be to fight in a battlefield where hundreds of these genjutsu turrets are flying around?

Can't wait for more. :D

That reminds me, has SI started working on the rasengan?
We get a pretty clear explanation of how it works and how to learn it in the series, and it's a beast of a technique.
Plus it would be the sort of thing that'd be a gateway to developing other pure shaping techniques, like a jutsu to shoot small metal objects really fast for example.

We get a pretty clear explanation of how it works and how to learn it in the series, and it's a beast of a technique.
Plus it would be the sort of thing that'd be a gateway to developing other pure shaping techniques, like a jutsu to shoot small metal objects really fast for example.

Yes he could do that ir would be hilarious when the anbu we know are watching him interrogate the mc on how he knows the steps on the other hand using the rotation part of the Training could help in sending the cards spinning at dangerous speeds to the oponents or something with only one off the steps since only one is belivable to Stumble upon or who knows he might get away with it but i doubt it

Learning the rasengan has gotten stale by now after so many SI have attempted it - Not to mention, if I have already forgotten all of the steps involved for rasengan creation, the Si probably has as well especially after spending a full decade in a whole new world.

Let's please not involve such a cliche SI power-up.

Learning the rasengan has gotten stale by now after so many SI have attempted it - Not to mention, if I have already forgotten all of the steps involved for rasengan creation, the Si probably has as well especially after spending a full decade in a whole new world.

Let's please not involve such a cliche SI power-up.
Yes, learning the one technique in canon we have thoroughly explained is simply the sutpid thing in the universe.
Clearly.
And just because you've forgotten something, doesn't mean that everyone else has. Seriously, how fucking egotistical can you be?

Rasengan requires 2 things: Massive amount of chakra and total control on chakra movement and containment. Main advantage is that you can imbued the technique with basically anything.

The disadvantage mainly came from the required chakra used to make it viable. Basically, it's more or less inefficient compared with more specified/ elemental tech. Compress pure chakra, and let it loose on close combat on your enemy.

Good news: Not much hard counter except just run the fuck away in the first place.

Bad news: It's kind of do or die situation, and in most cases, can only be used on close combat. Oh, and chakra intensive, means good luck on using it more than 2 times on most people.

total control on chakra movement and containment.
If it required that, Naruto would have never learned it.
Though it does massively help.

And I realise that it would probably not be combat viable for most people, but it would be great for training pretty much everything to do with chakra apart from nature transformation.

Yes, learning the one technique in canon we have thoroughly explained is simply the sutpid thing in the universe.
Clearly.
And just because you've forgotten something, doesn't mean that everyone else has. Seriously, how fucking egotistical can you be?

Calling me egotistical now? For suggesting the Si will forget something he learnt 12 years ago on another world?

Rude.

Last edited:
Yes.
And clearly, I was not exaggerating at all for the sake of comedy.

What's with all this passive aggressive sarcasm you're heaping onto your posts? I'm trying to be civil here.

Edit:
In fact, it's clear to me that you have no interest in politeness - The disrespect you're projecting is fucking over the top, knock it off mate. I'm sorry if i offended you in some way earlier, but for now i'm done with this conversation. You just want to start shit.

Last edited:
Back