The first part of the course usually simulated clearing a building. Nobody did that by themselves, the Drill Sergeants said...

No one sane or lacking superpowers, anyway.

...it's showing our client is NC88271212C1 Muffins the dog?

Well, I mean, a gang of corpo goons try to kill Jackie and Nomad!V over an iguana. So I guess a Trauma Team Platinum membership for a dog isn't too far out there!

Goddamn, I love this story. One of my favorite things in the game is simply cruising around doing gigs and NCPD hustles. I pay attention to the little stories in them, and I just come out of it with this great vibe of 'Another Crazy Day in the Life of a Night City Merc.' This story has exactly the same kind of vibe, albeit 'Another Crazy Day in the Life of a Night City Medical Professional.'

"Don't worry about a protection fee while living here; Taylor's been good to us so we can cover her mainline and kid. You'll be safe here and in Japantown. Ciao."

Mr. Jin's good manners and competence make me almost regret killing the Tyger Claw bosses during Judy's gig.

OK, not really. But he is a credit to his gang, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Taylor's still not quite seventeen, so there won't be any romance for a while, but I did like that Omake so I put it on the threadmarks. :D

I do think its pretty obvious that canon Taylor is straight though.

So, an important question, the dog is actually injured right? because if it's not, does that mean that someone used Trauma team as a rescue squad? Is Trauma team a paramedic company, or they actually double up as a bodyguards on call on their platinum subscription?

Gloria will find this funny. First day actually on the job as a full hire. Get to flatline a few people and air medivac a purse dog.

Wonder what Wakako wants, scary ba-chan knows everything.

thx for the chapter, it's great!.

Gloria managing Taylors customers with fully equipped ripperclinic with fully stock medicine cabinnet selling to all those people coming to her... She is not Ripperdock, not at all.

Spiderbots -yay! need more brain matter! more heads to steal/gain donors.

More brain kapacity for bird. he is a good bird.
What is that on- it's leg?!

We rushed into the warehouse, still on the bounce in case there were additional threats Mr Mercy wasn't able to scan, but we didn't find anyone. I holstered my pistol and glanced down at a small chihuahua who was growling and worrying at the shoe of a dead dognapper.

Well, mission accomplished, I guess.
And deserved I say. How dare they dognap a little demonic shit cute doggy that only knows how to tremble and bare their teeth to everyone.

So, an important question, the dog is actually injured right? because if it's not, does that mean that someone used Trauma team as a rescue squad? Is Trauma team a paramedic company, or they actually double up as a bodyguards on call on their platinum subscription?

Trauma Team clearly is used that way, judging by how kidnappers have to take care to jam their hostages signals if they have TT coverage.

Look I know the author intended Taylor to be straight but the men in worm a as bland as cardboard. It doesn't hurt that Taylor's would make a cute couple with allot of the female characters. TaylorxPanacea is best pairing.

They actually work as a rescue team even on Silver coverage, which is probably part of what keeps corpos relatively safe on the subway/train, as opposed to just the NC Police who are more for evicting poor people from the rich neighborhoods and suchlike. You decide to flatline some rich looking gonk for his watch and the next minute you're trying to dodge minigun fire... Yeah.

They do charge more than a bodyguard or less professional merc team, even with Platinum coverage, but for people who can pay they are like guardian angels swooping down to smite any asshole who messes with their clients from on high. Which is amusing when the asshole in question had Trauma Team coverage too, but that just means more business.

Even the gangs tend to be careful of Trauma Team.

Last edited:
The best way i have seen it explained is this(but better written and i can't remember where i read it atm)

Taylor is Bi with Lez-leanings but got fucked up by Emma bad enough she tries to be Straight. Grimderp-author can't really write Bi to save themselves.
Honestly I think wildbow intended her to be 100% straight, but that doesn't quite come across in the text. The way she describes people in her internal narrative is a lot more in depth and has some odd focus for someone who is 100% straight. She reads as repressed unaware Bi to me, it's a headcannon but it's not quite as out there as in some other works because romance has so little to do with Worms story. I think that was just Wildbow using her narration to describe new characters and show her self image issues, but it comes across a little like bi-dar.

I could genuinely see her living in a partnership with anyone who worked with her personality wise, even if sex wasn't a huge part of it.

Granted her awful taste in men might be coloring my opinion a bit, but that's neither here nor there.

The best way i have seen it explained is this(but better written and i can't remember where i read it atm)

Taylor is Bi with Lez-leanings but got fucked up by Emma bad enough she tries to be Straight. Grimderp-author can't really write Bi to save themselves.
Except the author said she's straight and since he's male and likely straight probably failed to write her interest in men in a believable way. People can headcanon/fanon Taylor any way they want but canonically she is straight. I rationalize her generally detailing women more in her head as a by product of how terrible her own self image was reflected in how she views other women, she notes their positives as a direct admonishment/contrast to her own appearance or social graces.

Except the author said she's straight and since he's male and likely straight probably failed to write her interest in men in a believable way. People can headcanon/fanon Taylor any way they want but canonically she is straight. I rationalize her generally detailing women more in her head as a by product of how terrible her own self image was reflected in how she views other women, she notes their positives as a direct admonishment/contrast to her own appearance or social graces.

That's why you should never read the original work and stick to the fandom :V

I stole this mission from cut content from CP2077. "Trauma Team Diaries" was supposed to be a TV show you could watch, and one of the small episodes described them responding to a dognapping of Lizzy Wizzy's dog.

View: https://youtu.be/ZLaSP_PCCek?t=62

Oh my... that video has SO MANY details that you've included in the story! That's a preem find there choom!

The training, how people with Kerens can't watch TV....

Last edited:
Back