Very curious to see how the Dark Templar group that follows around the Legion will develop as a culture as time goes on in general.

I dunno, man, it's Leeroy with a Malfunctioning (Apparently Interdimesnional) Teleporter versus a ship full of undead alien monstrosities.

...My money's on Leeroy, really.

He's a bog standard marine from a setting where their average life expectancy in a fight in nine seconds, and now he has a Prototype Suit of Power Armor.

He'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine~

Did you get all that tech?

YES!!! All of the space baddasses! INCLUDING SAMUS!

You now see a group of multi coloured metallic balls that get up to your knee rolling towards you.

Space pirates be fucked yo.

@TikiTau does the new suit come with psi shields to protect against mind whammies?

Very likely? I mean, it's prototype power armor with all the shinies from a setting where psi is not only a known phenomena but there are also countermeasures (of a sort) for it. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Leeroy's armor has some kind of PsiCM built into it, maybe even area-effective. Ghost girlfriend? What ghost girlfriend?

Very likely? I mean, it's prototype power armor with all the shinies from a setting where psi is not only a known phenomena but there are also countermeasures (of a sort) for it. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Leeroy's armor has some kind of PsiCM built into it, maybe even area-effective. Ghost girlfriend? What ghost girlfriend?
The only psi shields the Terrans had drove people insane. That... might not be good to become standard-issue.

The only psi shields the Terrans had drove people insane. That... might not be good to become standard-issue.
Well they did have the university, Legion, and Protoss friends on hand for years to make improvements in that so it doesn't drive people insane.

Every bit of protection will be good against the Marker.

Well they had the loud 'comehere' psi beacon. Didn't they have the opposite psi nullifier too that basically canceled all psi in an area?

Also been a few years and protoss were cooperating with the university... I find it plausible there is something now.

Well they had the loud 'comehere' psi beacon. Didn't they have the opposite psi nullifier too that basically canceled all psi in an area?

Also been a few years and protoss were cooperating with the university... I find it plausible there is something now.

They had the Psi emitter, Psi blocker which was personal only (and made the user go insane if used for long periods of time) and the Psi disrupter which was a wide area thing made to interfere with the Zerg hivemind.

Wonder if Leeroy and Issac will be able to save a couple more people in the ship this time around since some survivors are still sane.

I mean one guy that seemed totally normal got murdered by one of the baby zombies behind a window and Leeroy could likely break down such a barrier easy to defend the guy not to mention others that are likely around as well based on audio logs.

Also curious to see how the other characters take Leeroys' appearance in general.

Kendra will be confused, Hammond will just be glad to have another soldier on ship to help with heavy gear, Mercer will get a spike to the face, Terrence will have more help, and hopefully maybe save Jacob and Elizabeth.

first Terran-made teleporter
I'd just like to point out there have been plenty of Terran built teleporters before this. They are just too bulky and expensive to be used out in the field, can only teleport station to station, and have crap range to boot. Pretty much just toys that the science facilities get to use in place of elevators, but they exist.

I'd just like to point out there have been plenty of Terran built teleporters before this. They are just too bulky and expensive to be used out in the field, can only teleport station to station, and have crap range to boot. Pretty much just toys that the science facilities get to use in place of elevators, but they exist.
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

The first -field practical infantry scale- Terran Teleporter (That does not cause the user to explode, catch on fire, and/or fade out of the space time continuum). xD

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

The first -field practical infantry scale- Terran Teleporter (That does not cause the user to explode, catch on fire, and/or fade out of the space time continuum). xD
The last one happen
it just that the guy pop back in the wrong universe
they going to have to fix that

Can you imagine the "Wut." expression Gamma would have if he ends up finding Leeroy a few dimensions down the road being a badass dumbass who somehow managed to yoink tech for his armor like a baby commander and breaches dimensional walls by sneezing?

The facepalms would echo throughout time and history. =P

Much easier to understand this time. :)

Did I miss the Geth invistext the first time, or was it something you added in with the edit?

I also liked the Trailer idea. Pre-built defences/infrastructure that's easy to move to new locations, very useful for a Space Based commander.

Much easier to understand this time. :)

Did I miss the Geth invistext the first time, or was it something you added in with the edit?

I also liked the Trailer idea. Pre-built defences/infrastructure that's easy to move to new locations, very useful for a Space Based commander.
No, it was there in the previous variant, I just spaced it out and nudged it around this time.

A thought occurs to me after having gotten up to speed on Faith and Fusou's threads... Star Craft is still a thing this version of ME.

This means it is only a matter of time until either Nova or the Protoss search for themselves on the net.

A thought occurs to me after having gotten up to speed on Faith and Fusou's threads... Star Craft is still a thing this version of ME.

This means it is only a matter of time until either Nova or the Protoss search for themselves on the net.
Nonsense. :3

You must be thinking of Galaxy of Fantasy, instead.

Of course, the new guild <<Dark Templar>> is going to have fun on it, although there's several allegations of cheating from their opponents.

Sore losers, the lot of them.

Back