Voting is open
The Worst/Best part is that we are indeed postioned to be a very very good friend, a mate a chum even....while probably completely misunderstanding 90percent of Palpy's desires due to filtering them through lenses made of refined crystalized sugar.
Wait does Star Wars have a sugar equivalent?

Of course weesa understand it's overwhelming, weesa feel the same way! XD

Jar Jar is a gungun, there is no difference. to the primarily human core and mid rim... he might as well be from the outer rim.
Which is Ironic. Gungan's are sufficiently unknown that the Outer Rim just assumed he has to be one of theirs, and Core and Mid Rim don't know him from a Geonosian, when in reality he knows as little about them as someone from the unknown regions.

Is Plaguies still in play? I mean, I wrote the omake about him, but I wasn't sure if he was still around, as this time Palpatine won't kill him the evening after he got voted in because he hasn't fulfilled his goal of becoming the chancellor, and he might need Hego Damask to tide over before he can try another run. If the clone wars happen, its got to be later, as palpatine would need more time to get entrenched or kick jar jar from office, but i dont know if the sepis are going to wait for him to get into the big chair, and just remembered what happens now to the clone army? They are defuncto to old if papa palps comes to power let it be 5-6 years later thats around 30 to 32 for the clones....

Edit : Btw did we just butterfly away lea and luke ? :O i mean padme is still going to become a senator right ? Right ? Oh no ,not to plan so not to plan.

Last edited:
Papa Palps killed him.

so PApa Palps is the lord of the sith.

This will play into why Jar Jar is now chancellor and not him.
Oh force ghost plaguies had a back up and possesed a senator an inserted jar jar binks into the vote as a fuck u to palpatine and then goes of to the unkown region to do his force science or the deep core.

"I declare before you all, that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and the service of that great republican family to which we all belong."

- Jar Jar's promise at the beginning of his oath taking.

Papa Palps killed him.

so PApa Palps is the lord of the sith.
What's going to be really funny is Palpatine having to act as if this was always the plan in private in front of his main apprentice while sending his backups to try and assassinate Jar Jar.
I bet Palpatine killed him in a fit of rage after Plagueis laughed at him for losing to Jar Jar.
Funny as that would be, I think Palpatine kills him early in his push for Chancellor, wanting to get it out of the way before any distractions occur. Also, it's funnier if Palpatine decided to have Jar Jar come endorse him in a hasty decision he rushed into so he could shift his focus to killing Plagueis.

"I declare before you all, that my whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to your service and the service of that great republican family to which we all belong."

- Jar Jar's promise at the beginning of his oath taking.
You mean "Meesa declare before yous all, dat meesa whole life, whether it be long or short, shall be devoted to servin' yousa, and servin' da great Republic family weesa all part of!"

Last edited:
Oh force ghost plaguies had a back up and possesed a senator an inserted jar jar binks into the vote as a fuck u to palpatine and then goes of to the unkown region to do his force science or the deep core.
Plaguies just has a shit ton of contingencies in place incase Palps killed him. Jar Jar is just the beginning. Later he'll find his car was keyed and someone replaced the lemonade in his fridge with Rancor piss.

Voting is open
Back