Seeing how the word Amazon roughly translates from Greek to English as "without breasts", a proper Amazonian figure should be all muscle, no boob.
And the story behind that is that the Amazons were alleged to cut off one breast to make drawing a bow easier. That rather implies that they'd develop normally before the surgery. I'd be very surprised if Taylornaut ended up using a bow and Cyttorak's empowerment likely means that such surgery wouldn't be possible.

Last edited:
Even if the Tiger striped Thinker-Sting can bullshit past Cyttorak granted armour, well Juggernaut can't be stopped. As in damage will only mildly inconvenience them. Cain was reduced to a skeleton once and it only slowed him down a little. The meaty bits grew back eventually.
Honestly I think the Juggernaut's complete immunity to combat endurance loss and attrition is the most dangerous ability Taylor has. The gem now sustains Taylor to point of not needing food, water, sleep, or air. Taylor going a month with the Machine Army (if not incapacitated) would be in the same condition to fight as a month studying in high school.

The PRT and other large gangs can handle most parahumans due to numbers. No matter the power, most of the time eventually the cape will get tired mentally and physically after mowing down dozens of mooks and capes and get dogpiled. It is why even people like Lung are wary of fighting too long even if he gets stronger from fighting.

Taylor the living perpetual motion wrecking ball cares absolutely nothing about such silly concepts as "numbers" or "being worn down". This makes most standard plans to deal with parahumans not work on Taylor. A shame most of these groups probably won't realize how long Taylor can go in a fight until it is too late.

The Juggernaut's absurd power set basically makes attacks against Taylor binary. Either you do enough damage to incapacitate 1 Taylor, or you do enough damage to incapacitate 0 Taylors, and have accomplished nothing but buying time as Taylor has already recovered from any damage you dealt. Taylor is now a boss battle with a health bar that only goes down if you one-shot her.

Last edited:
Hey, @Kryslin, care to confirm if Taylornaut's new build is more like Jennifer Walters minus the green skin, or Marisa Rossetti with long dark hair instead of a helmet-ahaped bob?

More like Jennifer Walters sans green skin and F cup, with an indication of muscle under the skin, like Ravenwood240's second picture. You can tell there's something under the skin, but they're not defined / ripped like a bodybuiilder's are. Her proportions don't look freakishly off. She looks like a very tall, well built young woman, who is dressed in some Arcadia dress code compliant clothes that are subtly flattering to her figure and build.

Someone in the New Year, New Story thread mentioned about how she'd have problems with the guys. I'm 6', and if talking to her, I'd be looking at her chin. Your average high school sophomore/junior guy would be staring at her neck. Only the really short guys would be staring into her perceived cleavage. (I've had some experience talking with tall, well formed women; I had several as friends in college, who were glad to have someone as a friend who wasn't lusting after them...)

Last edited:
Juggernaut Taylor isn't. Some of her training will be for flexibility and control. And some Hand to Hand / Close Quarters combat training. Because what works for Vicky (Just punch it!) would be rather disastrous for Taylor...
Hmmm. Yoga for Juggi-Tay ?? Interesting mental picture. But durable clothing for everyday use is the first real challenge.
A combination of Yoga for flexibility, Tai-Chi for motion control, and Akido so she can dunk attackers without putting her own strength into the mix. As a bonus, true Tai-Chi Masters are very close to being immovable objects if they are set and centered. That would be a pretty natural adjunct to her abilities, I would think. Unstoppable object becomes the Immovable Block when she decides someone/thing needs to STOP RIGHT HERE!

Honestly I think the Juggernaut's complete immunity to combat endurance loss and attrition is the most dangerous ability Taylor has. The gem now sustains Taylor to point of not needing food, water, sleep, or air. Taylor going a month with the Machine Army (if not incapacitated) would be in the same condition to fight as a month studying in high school.

The PRT and other large gangs can handle most parahumans due to numbers. No matter the power, most of the time eventually the cape will get tired mentally and physically after mowing down dozens of mooks and capes and get dogpiled. It is why even people like Lung are wary of fighting too long even if he gets stronger from fighting.

Taylor the living perpetual motion wrecking ball cares absolutely nothing about such silly concepts as "numbers" or "being worn down". This makes most standard plans to deal with parahumans not work on Taylor. A shame most of these groups probably won't realize how long Taylor can go in a fight until it is too late.

The Juggernaut's absurd power set basically makes attacks against Taylor binary. Either you do enough damage to incapacitate 1 Taylor, or you do enough damage to incapacitate 0 Taylors, and have accomplished nothing but buying time as Taylor has already recovered from any damage you dealt. Taylor is now a boss battle with a health bar that only goes down if you one-shot her.
Well needing things like food, water, or air fall under the could stop them category, so they gots to go. In point of fact the only vulnerability Juggernauts have is mental attacks. Hence the 100% psyker proof helmet. And in one of Cain's rare moments of fore though, an auxiliary psyker proof helmet under the big one.

More like Jennifer Walters sans green skin and F cup, with an indication of muscle under the skin, like Ravenwood240's second picture. You can tell there's something under the skin, but they're not defined / ripped like a bodybuiilder's are. Her proportions don't look freakishly off. She looks like a very tall, well built young woman, who is dressed in some Arcadia dress code compliant clothes that are subtly flattering to her figure and build.

Someone in the New Year, New Story thread mentioned about how she'd have problems with the guys. I'm 6', and if talking to her, I'd be looking at her chin. Your average high school sophomore/junior guy would be staring at her neck. Only the really short guys would be staring into her perceived cleavage. (I've had some experience talking with tall, well formed women; I had several as friends in college, who were glad to have someone as a friend who wasn't lusting after them...)
To be fair to bodybuilders they eat a very specific diet to keep body fat as low as they can get away with. And dehydrate themselves* for competitions to show off the muscles. In addition to training for aesthetics of the physique. Someone who's swole but not a bodybuilder like strong person, or cross-fit competitor is what I see Taylor looking like.

*There's a story about Henry Cavill doing this for the Witcher's season 1 bath scene. Where he talks about doing it. And how hateful it was for him.

5'8" and 120 pounds is skeletal: to the point of being unhealthy. I live with a woman that is 5'2" and 120 pounds, and she is skinny enough that her pants size is zero to two, depending on the company that makes them, and she can shop in kiddie stores.

On the other end, her reported size and height afterward are also on the thinner side. Going by the description above, and the changes involved in the Juggernaut transformation, I would expect a weight in the four hundred to seven hundred pounds range, considering that Cain was reported to be (at different times) to be between 900 and 1900 pounds. Muscle density, yadda yadda, marvelium bullshitium, you know?

But yeah, the weights listed are on the very low end for the body types described. If you're using the She Hulk body, Jen is between 600 and 750 in her green form, depending on the current writer.

in one of Cain's rare moments of fore thought, an auxiliary psyker proof helmet under the big one.
Going to be honest here. I'm not completely caught up on all things Juggernaut. But have the comics ever explained just why the helmet that protects against the Juggernaut's only real weakness is so easy to remove? By easy I mean having it be possible to be removed by any means other than voluntary removal by the Juggernaut themself to begin with.

That just seems like such a ridiculous flaw to have been left unsolved. To the point where, as quoted above, that Cain has resorted to having a backup helmet under his helmet because he's got enough pattern recognition to notice that he keeps losing the helmet. (Even if a more sensible person would, you know, stop attacking a school full of super powered teens whose headmaster is a psychic capable of one shotting him once the helmet is off. No matter what beef you may or may not have with said headmaster.)

Taylor, being of much sounder mind than Cain, will hopefully question this glaring flaw in the armor. Well, if she ever gets a rundown on her one vulnerability. Though considering Cyttorak does seem to be communicating with her, or at least seems to be attempting to. I don't see why he wouldn't mention that she needs to be wary about losing the helmet around psychics.

Going to be honest here. I'm not completely caught up on all things Juggernaut. But have the comics ever explained just why the helmet that protects against the Juggernaut's only real weakness is so easy to remove? By easy I mean having it be possible to be removed by any means other than voluntary removal by the Juggernaut themself to begin with.
Probably because the harder it is to remove, the more expensive it is (including the cost of whatever is holding it in place), and thus the more valuable to someone who might be using esoteric means to remove it (and he often don't have enough money to justify it).

The bigger thing with Cain Marko and 'issue with psychics' is actually because (if memory serves) he's the half-brother of Charles Xavier who broke Bad.

So again if memory serves he has an 'Achilles Heel' because of his genetics.

Also, the terrifying counter-point to ALL THE BRAINY POWAHS is ALL THE TANKY POWAHS.

In the lore, the material the armor is made from is resistant to magical, spiritual and mental energies, to the point of sacrificing physical resistance, but is self repairing.

Of course, the real reason is so the writers have at least one way of letting Juggernaut loose.

The bigger thing with Cain Marko and 'issue with psychics' is actually because (if memory serves) he's the half-brother of Charles Xavier who broke Bad.
Close. Their step brothers; Cain Marko's dad married Charles Xavier's widowed mother. They don't share any meaningful genetic material beyond both being caucasian humans.

That just seems like such a ridiculous flaw to have been left unsolved. To the point where, as quoted above, that Cain has resorted to having a backup helmet under his helmet because he's got enough pattern recognition to notice that he keeps losing the helmet. (Even if a more sensible person would, you know, stop attacking a school full of super powered teens whose headmaster is a psychic capable of one shotting him once the helmet is off. No matter what beef you may or may not have with said headmaster.)

Taylor, being of much sounder mind than Cain, will hopefully question this glaring flaw in the armor. Well, if she ever gets a rundown on her one vulnerability. Though considering Cyttorak does seem to be communicating with her, or at least seems to be attempting to. I don't see why he wouldn't mention that she needs to be wary about losing the helmet around psychics.
I won't claim expertise, but you gotta consider whom can get the helmet off. Hulk, Cyclops, and Wolverine have all done it. The thing is bolted onto the chest and back pieces. And it should be obvious as to how. Wolverine slicing, Hulk pulling. Plus Cyclops opening the aperture on his visor all the way so his beams come out full force. His beams aren't lasers BTW, their concussive, and channeled from the punch dimension (I forget the proper name for it :tongue:).

Also I think the Helmet being psyker proof has it origins in Prof. X being Psyker-ex-machina for dealing with threats in X-men stories. IE telepathy induced night-night time.

And the story behind that is that the Amazons were alleged to cut off one breast to make drawing a bow easier. That rather implies that they'd develop normally before the surgery. I'd be very surprised if Taylornaut ended up using a bow and Cyttorak's empowerment likely means that such surgery wouldn't be possible.
The tribe in question had warrior maidens who sacrificed their breasts to the war goddess to symbolize a surrender of their female duties. Giving birth, motherhood, joining the circle of mothers(they were a matriarchal tribal confederation) to take up the mantle of Deathbringer they were supposedly a celibate warrior order like the worshipers of Artemis. The Goddess was a dual God of Motherhood and Birth in one aspect; War and Death in her other aspect. Much like Kali in Hindu mythos.

Last edited:
Angel was the first to remove his helmet, but Cain started bolting it down after that. Shatterstar and his magic blades cut it off, Wonder Woman knocked it off, a feat also done by Thor, the Hulk, (twice) and Hollow of Generation X got it off.

Nimrod, Beast, Wolverine, one of the Captain Universes, and my personal favorite, Longshot's luck powers damaged the armor enough that Rogue could yank the helmet off, where Dazzler used her lasers to cut the secondary helmet off and BAM, Psylocke for the win.

And of course, Onslaught.

These mind you, are only the times and people that beat Juggy by removing his helmet. He has been beaten back from his goal, (spiderman twice, The Thing, etc) removed from the area/state/planet, and depowered more times than I can count.

For an unstoppable being, he gets stopped a whole lot.

That might be Cain's... Average, slightly less than average intelligence. He considers his power to be forward momentum: if he stops walking, he's vulnerable.

Along comes Taylor, who picks a goal, as in the first chapter, (catch/kill Sophia.) and becomes unstoppable in pursuit of that goal. That would easily explain how she followed Sophia through the walls.

My personal favorite thing that was done to him to stop him, that a later comic dealt with, was Spider-Man dropping him in still setting concrete for an intended skyscraper. He sank and disappeared.

Until quite some time later when the building fell down because Juggernaut WALKED his way out of the concrete he'd been buried in.

So, Nancy Mulkey with more muscle, but not 'grind meat on those abs' definition.

Yes, she is in fact 6'9" tall.

Last edited:
Even if Taylor and the PRT don't pick the name Juggernaut, she may wind up using it in times of high stress due to Cyttorak's influence (for s**ts and giggles, of course).

*Hookwolf, after being reduced to a bloody metallic scrap heap after his first encounter with Taylor* - "Who the hell are you, freak?!?!"

Taylor, an intellectual, baring her teeth in a horrifying smile* - "I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

Of course, this is being live-streamed on PHO and goes viral instantly. 😂

From how it have described her so far she is quite disproportionate physically, have you ever seen a female bodybuilder who takes hormones? It's not particularly attractive if you don't like exactly that... Can someone post a picture of Taylor now? because the way I'm imagining it is horrible

Back